All Comments on 'Changes'

by HopelesslyAddicted

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I know this is listed under the category of Group Sex.. But this story has no sex at all in it, and appears to end abruptly. Is there ‘something’ missing, like part of the story?

sftoyousftoyouabout 12 years ago

Like your writing style...and I can see the potential. BUT I think you could have continued the story before cutting us off......it was too much fluff and not enough tease. Hope to see more.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 12 years ago
I'm hopeing this is just the begining

Just delite the anonymous' if they are afraid to leave thier name they can'i be considered serious critics. I am waiting for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong category

..please put this into the novella or romantic sections, it dont have anything at all to do with group sex..

BordermanBordermanabout 12 years ago
Looking like a good one.

Hi there it has the makings of a good story, I'm intrigued and waiting for more.

Put it in whichever category you want as it's you writing and developing the story.

Awaiting the rest with anticipation.

fridayamfridayamabout 12 years ago
I'm intrigued

Please continue:)

Rossini12Rossini12about 12 years ago
Could be so much better.

I did not find this very interesting. nothing held my attention, It was too short - it should have at least gone to the end of the dinner with Jason and wife and, left us with a tease about future chapters. Still, it has potential, try again and get nearer to the point please.

jorgejmjjorgejmjabout 12 years ago
Good Start

You drew me in very nicely, then I was going to the next page .... and...:( ... I do hope the story continues. Or, turn it into a chain story. I have so many directional thoughts for this one.

lorencinolorencinoabout 12 years ago
I'm starting to like her

Maria Lopez is clearly a woman with the potential for wild passion and her husband has the feel of someone who would encourage his wife to follow her passion. I'm turned on by the idea that this woman is going to take what she wants before too long. I'm looking forward to the journey.

Mont1950Mont1950almost 12 years ago
Appropriate Lead-on

I like the pace, you have really peaked my interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHopelesslyAddicted@HopelesslyAddicted
321 Followers
Welcome to my page, For those that know of my stories already, welcome back, to those that have stumbled upon me, hello. I have a deep fascination with the paranormal, as well as many other new kinks. I joined way back in 2012, and I posted a few things and went on a rather ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Changes 02 Next Part
Changes Series Info