All Comments on 'From the Blood of the Wolf Ch. 01'

by LL_Timber

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
YgraineYgrainealmost 12 years ago
Really liked this

You pulled me into the story immediately with a sense of drama and well hewn, believable characters. Couple of spellings need tightening but no major editing problems. I look forward to reading more of your work.

LL_TimberLL_Timberalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate all feedback! :)

power_skull1power_skull1almost 12 years ago

This looks very promising, I can't wait for more, as they say "fire when ready"

LL_TimberLL_Timberalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Ch 2 is on it's way!

Thanks for the comment, power_skull1. Chapter 2 is on it's way...should be approved here in the next couple of days. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent start

Mate, crack on with this one. Nicely set up. Spare prose. Very Cormac McCarthy.

LL_TimberLL_Timberalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anonymous!

Thanks so much for the author comparison! :) Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great start...

Great start to what seems to be a promising story! I hope you go far with this story!

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 12 years ago
you've got me hooked!

I really want to know what happens next...keep them coming please! Thank you DW

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Keep dreaming

I just hope after your dream inspires a story that you can continue it if you don't happen to dream about it again:) Very good start!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story. You have already peaked my interest and I'm glad to hear chapter 2 is on the way. This is my first story involving "Zombies" and that you are pairing it w/Wolves, I can't wait to read more. So again congrats on being a published author and good luck w/not just this story but everything you write.

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatalmost 12 years ago

Really nice start. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Read!

I am loving this story. Always thrilled to find a new author to appreciate. Looking forward to chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous