All Comments on 'Lexi's Book Store Adventure'

by Lexi_6

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yawn

Pretentious crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More! Please.

Lexi, looks like a good start. It'll take some practice and time but I think you show imagination and willingness. I look forward to reading your next story.

Woodrow A. Johnson

wooody.me@gmail.com

BamarayBamarayabout 12 years ago
WOW!

Great story and love how you bring the reader into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

I was there with you! It was me that was enjoying tasting you, licking your sweet pussy, taking your virgin asshole and making you squirt all over us!

That's how you made me feel! Thanks! I came all over the place!

texasacetexasacealmost 12 years ago
You have a delicious and creative dirty mind...

Keep writing... you definitely have talent... Ace

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

You are just excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That night, you came home to your slave, and with a glance you were satisfied that all the chores were done and the house was spotless. Kicking off your shoes, I fell immediately to my knees at your feet. "Go ahead and kiss them," you tell me, "the house seems clean enough." So I do, hungry to worship you.

The cum has run all the way to your ankle by now and I can see it and smell it, the scent of your pleasure intoxicating, my miniature manhood pressing against the chastity cage, unable to come erect against it's restraints. You turn your ankle into my face tauntingly. "Lick it off, I don't want to stain the couch with it."

Feeling like I am about to burst inside the chastity cage, first my lips touch the warm metal of the key hung like a charm around your ankle, salty and a little spicy semen comes away on my lips and tongue. Working swiftly up your calve and inside of your thigh, I cleanse every last sperm from your outside, my nose at last gently brushing your cunt and your ass as my tongue finishes cleaning the last of the man-juice clinging to the outside of your body.

Satisfied, you clap your hands loudly to get my attention, "Fetch me a drink, boy."

My little dick throbs tightly against the locked cage, "Yes Mistress, right away."

I run to fetch your favorite drink as you melt into the couch, relaxing with a satisfied smile on your face. Returning, I again come to my knees at your feet and extend the drink into your easy reach. You take the drink and noting my eyes you jiggle the key around your ankle lightly with a giggle. "How long as it been now, Allen?"

"Two months, Mistress." I breath, scarcely able to put voice in it.

"Only two months?" you laugh fully now. "well, then, I had better not make this easy. I gut fucked hard in the ass tonight, and now I want your tongue in there to massage my sore used asshole. If you make it feel better then I will unlock you for an hour. I may not let you climax, but at least you will be free for a bit. Kiss my feet if you like that idea."

I kiss them, pouring my whole heard and passion into gently loving them with my lips.

"goood boy" you purr, "my show is just starting, so you have an hour to gently work it with your tongue and make it feel gooood."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." My nose gently brushes your red swollen asshole, my lips gently kiss it, and slightly more passionately, my tongue gently reaches out to touch it, lips again, and then my tongue circles it and begins to press and stretch your sore muscles gently, until I slowly press my tongue inside, pleased to hear you breathe a contented sigh, and work the muscles of your anus inside and out.

Imagining the hard cock that was just inside of the ass I now busied myself licking and sucking, my own dick strains impotently against the bars of my cage, the key still dangling around your ankle, and all I can think about is making your asshole feel better after being devastated by that giant hard cock.

Allen DeBadly

putallenunder@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous