All Comments on 'My Submissive'

by Jenny_C

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ManeroManeroalmost 11 years ago
Superb!

I simply could not let the stupid and self-contraditory comment from the anonymous coward stand alone. Although being foreign to the English language I could tell that the story was very well written. The sexual tension is there right from the start, and just increases for every paragraph. The repetitive use of sexual words and phrases reinforces the excitement. There must be thousands out there to love your story! Just look at the top score it got! No Write more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A submissive male's fantasy!

Super hot. Except that you claim otherwise, I would have guessed that this was written by a male sub. At the same time, I think the size described is unrealistic. For most small women (like the one in your story), 7 inches can be too much (i.e. painfully deep). Even if she were riding cowgirl, she would need to restrain the stallion so it could not buck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SubmissiveOne

Your writing is marvelous. I can see myself being trained by you. It would be an honor to submit to your every wish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Submissive Male

Just finished reading your first section. It was marvelous. I could see myself being displayed in front of you totally naked. It was very exciting. I can't wait to read the next sections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing better than a five page edge job

Well written evilly conceived

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You write well, grammar, spelling are good and there are precious few typos.

What a shame that the subject matter is so boring. Just constant repetition of the same thing. Mind you, she is such a total bitch and he is a total wimp, so they deserve each other. I hope that he just walks out preferably after beating the life out of her.

homerman11209homerman112093 months ago

Godsh, I wish the writer continued this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous