All Comments on 'Day Dream Believer'

by THROBBS

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Kim_vegasKim_vegasalmost 11 years ago
:)

I like most of your drawings and this is no exception!

THROBBSTHROBBSalmost 11 years agoAuthor
kimvegas

Thank you so much! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well done! I really like her body shape and proportions.

THROBBSTHROBBSabout 8 years agoAuthor
anonymous~

Thanks. :)

I am kinda fond of that body shape, myself. Not *for* myself...well yes, FOR myself, but AS myself.

THROBBSTHROBBSover 6 years agoAuthor
day dreaming, myself...

Being a bit of a voyeur, I'd like to look across to the neighbor's pool and see this woman lost in her thoughts.

AnnieLitAnnieLitover 3 years ago

Somehow I missed this one before, but I love it! There is so much of a story in it. Who is she dreaming about? Her far away lover? Somebody from her past? Some celebrity? A book charecter? Is this her go to train of thought when she is horny and looking for a release? Or it was the other way around: she started thinking about Him, that got her going and soon her hands found the right spots?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like Annie's comments about who he might be to her. Is he a past lover? Perhaps a current lover, maybe the one from last night who made love to her? Or might he be someone she has had her eye on, and is working up the courage to tell how she feels about him? Where her hands are tell us that she sees this mystery man in a very lustful way. Your drawing tells so much, and leaves much to the imagination, which is they way I think it should be.

THROBBSTHROBBSover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I am glad to hear that you two (Annie & Chica) are able read a story (or stories) in the image! And that you took the time to articulate those thoughts.

I think all those scenarios are possible. In fantasy and dreams characters *can* be fluid as to who they are and what they may look like. Naturally, other times there are very specific images and situations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHROBBS@THROBBS
148 Followers
Male. 62 (in 2022) The drawings (paintings) posted here are just for my own amusement, Real life requires too much fussing, so these tend to be spontaneous. I *can* draw meticulously, with anatomical accuracy, but for these, I like to take liberties and just see what happens.~...

SIMILAR artworks