All Comments on 'Table & Chair'

by THROBBS

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
THROBBSTHROBBSalmost 12 years agoAuthor
WHOOPS!

Well that is odd. The text under the illustration belongs with another image (Day Dream Believer). And it is duplicated!?

HICCUP!

This is actually a part of a series of drawings of a couple having sex at or on a table and chair.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 12 years ago
Raw carnality

and really hot. I usually am not that into blow job porn, but this picture is so incredibly erotic, I get hot just looking at it!

samaramatissesamaramatisseover 11 years ago
A wild beast indeed.

A Matisse fan, perhaps? Very clever, and excellent art.

THROBBSTHROBBSover 11 years agoAuthor
samaramatisse~

Thank you!

My name is less about my artistic preference (or technique, obviously) than the meaning. (certainly I am aware of the usage and that sealed it).

~Inigo Maurice Fauve

(and

no, Maurice does not refer to de Vlaminck...a happy coincidence. Some peoplecall me Maurice, 'cause I speak of the pompatus of love.)

hergaycockhergaycockover 9 years ago
me too

Oh, how many times have I done what she's doing. I just LOVE having things in my mouth! Now that I'm married, I'm rather fond of doing that with a pussy, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love how he is arched back, his mouth partly open. It shows how much he is enjoying her sucking on his cock. Is his position and expression due to him close to having an orgasm, or because she is sucking and tonguing him just right and he is just lost in the pleasure?

THROBBSTHROBBSover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you Chica

There were several of these drawings, set at this table. This was inspired by a coworker and imagining some after work encounters. We did have "encounters", just not at this. table. his position & expression is not an either/or it would be the intense pleasure, which is about to climax, literally.

I am pleased that you could read the pleasure. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHROBBS@THROBBS
145 Followers
Male. 62 (in 2022) The drawings (paintings) posted here are just for my own amusement, Real life requires too much fussing, so these tend to be spontaneous. I *can* draw meticulously, with anatomical accuracy, but for these, I like to take liberties and just see what happens.~...

SIMILAR artworks