All Comments on 'Mom's Red Bikini Ch. 03'

by 69flowers

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

I love this series. Keep writing!

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 12 years ago
* * * * *

I do so Love happy endings. 8)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Time to get the suster involved.!!!

BonoVox99BonoVox99almost 12 years ago
Another groaner

"I have some good porno films". You're a regular casanova.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 12 years ago
I like it!

Please can I Have Mom's address!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Its good add hid sister and let him keep both of them as his sex slave and naked when his father is not around.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I'm glad that he showed his mother that he could fuck her to where she couldn't take any more.

Mom may need to start exercising to get the stamina to keep up with her stud of a son in the bedroom.

I like that mom is willing to be his lover, and I hope that he can get his mom to fuck him every day.

A really hot scenerio that was written very graphically and erotic.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Grammar and punctuation

The penultimate 'your' in;

""Your getting hard again," Mom said, moving the warm cloth over my crotch."

needs to be a 'you're', as it is a contraction of 'you are'. This sort of error is disruptive and throws me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Grammar snob

Whenever I see an upset grammar snob, I like to pat them on the head and say "there they're their, its going to be ok"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!

Since mom knows he is fucking his sister, they need to have a three-way! He sounds stud enough to take care of both women, and just maybe the two women would enjoy each other as well.

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
As good as the others

A fitting end to this 3 parter, hard fast and stroke reads all through

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Mom's Red Bikini Ch. 03

For a story to have any chance of being good, it must be more thorough, more details and descriptions, and certainly more than fucking for the sake of fucking: In, out, and done!!! Just like that. This story is more like fucking an ugly whore where he just wants to get his jollies, and move to his next chore of the day.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

hot fucking, good sex scenes, nice characters thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good concept poorly executed

Title says it all. The concept of this story is really hot, it's a classic for a reason, but you need to work on your level of detail, and your dialogue. The sister at one point just saying "I want your cock in my pussy" is unacceptable. Where's the passion where's the lust?

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
nice

great story so far hope you keep going with it id like to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Finally a series that's short and to the point. I'm tired of all the long drawn out yawners with so much background that I'm skipping through to get to the good parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The sister needs to come home and catch them fucking and join in.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I like it when women know what they want and ask for it. Again, with mutually consensual incest, there is no fear of rejection, shame or guilt. The incestuous lovers want to please each other as much, if not more, than themself. The trust, safety, security and love between such lovers can not be equaled between nonfamiliar couples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous