All Comments on 'Momma's Pies'

by daddyslittlebitch

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyabout 12 years ago
That was pretty hot

I really liked the concept of the boys lining up to lick their daddy's cum from their momma's pussy. It's one of those oddly specific fetishes that really gets me hot. Keep coming up with unique ideas like that. They make the best stories.

I also loved the youngest taking his mom's place as the family fucktoy, with his ass replacing her pussy as the cumdump from which they all eat their pies. And the crossdressing was a nice touch.

Glad to see you staying active. Please do keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Wanted that to be me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
me please

I would love to help you with your cream pies, You can use me as a substitute anytime

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking Hot!

Read this story with my wife. We loved this sick shit! We made it our own by imagining the people were my inlaws. My wife Karen came so hard thinking of her Dad and three brothers doing just that. Keep up the stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nothing like creamy family pie

And here I was thinking my family were the only ones who were into such kinky fun. I'm a 19 yr old male, my brother is 27 & my parents are both 52. We lead busy lives but make sure every Sunday is family day. Entering mum & dad's bedroom we are met with the beautiful & familiar sight of mum bent over her dressing table in nothing but a open bottom girdle, stockings & higheels. She's in the middle of dressing for church & as she attempts to apply her makeup, dad is thrusting into her . Her squealching pussy tells us how wet she is at the thought of her boys soon to be lapping dads cream from her slippery cooze. Dad is close to cumming & doesn't mind my finger sliding up his arse to finish him off. He moans loudly & pumps his seed into our mothers honeypot. No sooner does he pull out im on my knees, nose firmly against mums anus my tounge snaking up her pussy eager to taste my parents love. Mum's sticky nectar combined with dads salty semen makes for the most delicious meal. While I'm cleaning up mum, my older brother is busy cleaning dad's slimy semi limp cock. My brother is a wonderful cocksucker & clearly enjoys the taste of his mother's pussy on his fathers cock. Yes, to most people this would seem an unimaginable senario but to us it's just about doing what we enjoy. We then let mum finish getting ready for church & we all do the same. The fun however has only just begun. TBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nothing like creamy family pie pt 2

We hated church but went for mum's sake. She was a respectable member of the community & we loved her. Little did anyone know of her steamy sexual desires or ours. With church over it was back to being a dirty family. My brother & I stripped off then got our mother down to just her girdle, hosiery & heels. Laying her down on her bed our tounges began exploring her curvy body from head to toe. Mum trembled & moaned softly as we opened her smooth thighs allowing our father to rub his purple helmet up & down her glistening slit. Together we licked his throbbing cock making him groan in delight. I parted my mother's puffy swollen lips & my brother guided dad inside her. Watching his shaft dissappear slowly inside our mother's pussy up close was truly exhilarating. None of us cared that what we doing was totally wrong. To us we were just a loving family who enjoyed being together. We held mum's hands & squeezed them tight as our father began thrusting. Mum wrapped her stockinged legs around him as he worked into a beautiful rhythm. Occasionally he would pull out so my brother & I could suck his slimy cock before plunging back in. It wasn't long before dad tensed up, pulled out & sprayed the first thick jets of his seed over mum's slit before slipping back inside her to deposit the rest of his cum. Exhausted, dad pulled out so we could kneel before our whimpering mother. Her cunt glistened with juices as my brother licked up the gooey mess that soaked into her lips. Then it was my turn to taste the family pie. Mum grabbed my head & shoved me into her pussy. Despite having already cum earlier, dad had left a large load inside her. I trembled in excitement as his thick dollops of salty semen dribbled from her quim. Soon my entire face was coated in my parents juices as I lovingly ate my mother clean. Dads cum trickled down her crack, pooling against her arsehole. My tounge obediently following the snail trail until I was lapping at her rectum. My brother joined in & together we tounged our hot mother to orgasm.

I've always been the feminine male of the family & enjoy wearing mums clothes. With my dad & older brother watching on, mum soon had me in one of her seethru babydolls, a pair of lacetop stockings & strappy stilettos topped with a curly brunette wig & bright red lip gloss. Mum loved having me as her daughter & soon we were on our knees, dad's cock in my mouth, my brothers in mum's. We were like 2 sluts slurping & sucking away. Dad slapped his knob against my lips as I sucked him off hands free. They were moaning & bucking at the knees as they came together showering mum & I in sticky cum. Mum & I then kissed deeply, passionately swapping semen. It didnt end their either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Moms secret cum sissy

Such a passionate story. Mom & I have a dirty little secret. It started when she caught me in her room wearing her blouse and stiletto sandals while wanking into one of her pink highheeled pumps. She giggled at me and took over jerking her shoe until I filled her expensive footwear with my hot cum. Mum then placed the cum stricken heel over my face and made me lick up all my cream. Mom could see how aroused I was at eating my own cum that our dressup and wanking sessions became a weekly thing. Mom would let me cum on her feet, over her large saggy boobs and in her plump bum crack then let me lick up my salty mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tasty pie

WOW, that is one hot story. So hot that all I can think about is eating my father's cum out of my mother's creamy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
every family should have a little cocksucking faggot

That's the role of the youngest boy in this liberated free-for-family. All three sons get to slurp dad's big load of semen out of their own mother's cunt, it's a family tradition. Dad loves to see his boys eat up his sperm, some of the same sperm that made them, like it's the tastiest meal they've ever had. And mom sure as fuck loves having her twat attended to by her loving sons with their tongues and lips and whole greedy mouths. She also enjoys it when Jim, bolder than his brothers, takes his turn pumping away at the same cunt he came out of and blowing his young balls up inside his mother. Naturally, Jim's just provided more tasty semen for his two brothers to lap up. Now mom's out of town, and Jim and Phil have still got to get their big hard cocks serviced. That's the (very welcome) job of their youngest brother, who's just happens to be a cum-hungry little faggot. So they flip him over on his belly, spread his legs way apart, and Jim and Phil each takes his turn shoving his fat young cock up the little fag's cute boyish butt, right up his tight little twat. Family sperm never goes to waste in this loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Forbidden Pie

As a young cum slut, I have eaten many loads of hot semen out of mature ladies. Whether its my cum inside them or their hubbies it all tastes delicious but reading this smoking hot story has given me a new appreciation for my own family. To go down on your own mother & taste your father's, brothers & uncles semen dripping from the very pussy that brought you into this world would be truly exhilarating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

One of the hottiest i ever saw!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delicious

That was incredibly HOT!!! There's nothing better ever. My dad is a stocking lover & frequently cums all over mums nylon legs. After she's slipped them off & placed them in the laundry basket i hurriedly go to my room to slowly lick up every yummy gooey blob

LucyflameLucyflameover 5 years ago
wow

Absolutely amazing, where do I get a family like that? XD

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
I hope he gets to lay beside mother as they both get fucked dad and older brothers.

I think that would be so special. Holding your Moms hand as you share the men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was so Hott. I put stockings , bra and red lipstick on jerked in a glass a d drank it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot but too short. I wanted more dirty incestuous cum swallowing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous