All Comments on 'A Submissive at Heart Ch. 02'

by hotbottom1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 12 years ago
unexpected twist

Curious how you will react after waking up, knowing he just fucked your ass and is stealing the love your girlfriend had for you away.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011about 12 years ago
loved it

We have a friend called Mark. Would love for that to happen to us!

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
Nice first time story

This was really well thought out and entirely believable. The two men getting chummy, getting drunk, Michelle passing out, getting even drunker--etc. The spooning with him on the inside was a great touch. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I have always wanted to be on my back legs spred wide and moaning like a girl as another man fucks me.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold has his pussy stretched and filled

Cuckold has his tight pussy opened and broke in for the first time. I do wish your Mark had jerked your cock and made you blow your load. It would have really sealed your fate. You will be sore for a day or so, but you will feel so empty. And a craving will begin. You will need more real man meat fucking your pussy. You will know what it is like to be a good bottom boy. And no, your not gay. But you have discovered your bi side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It Was My Brother-in-Law

As far back as when we were dating in college my wife's stud brother had told her my ass looked better than any woman's he'd ever seen. He was an all-conference defensive end who went on to play Arena football, wrestle professionally and coach at a small college. On his way to Europe to scout last fall he spent the night before his flight with us, and we drank way too much in far too short a time. After she passed out, he and I carried my bbw wife to bed, then while I put things away downstairs he took his shower. With just the towel around his waist he returned for a nightcap. I'd seen his sculpted chest when he wrestled of course, but add in his incredible abs and muscular thighs and legs and oh wow, what was I thinking.

I turned back to the dishes while he retrieved his glass and while facing away from him he repeated to me what he'd said to my wife. "Jim, your ass is better than my sister's, better than any woman I've ever bedded. What an ass; I've always wanted to fuck a straight man. I really want your ass!" I was stunned, excited and scared, and by my not saying anything he took it as an invitation and moved behind me. He gyrated on my ass while kissing and sucking my neck. I was moaning softly at first then more loudly. He turned me to him, grabbed my ass pulling me closer and kissed me hard. He didn't stop kissing me while undoing my pants and losing his towel. He turned me away from him telling me to drop my pants and bend over. He reached for the olive oil on the counter, smeared it on his cock and my ass and drove in. I screamed as tears poured from my eyes, but he was relentless and never stopped. He fucked me 'til my cock gave up a powerful cum, then came deep in my ass 15 minutes after that.

He pulled out, told me to check on my sister then come to his room. He'd washed off by the time I got there, and leisurely spooned and fucked me two more times before sending me to my own room just after 2 a.m. Master of the universe that he is, he was gone when my wife and I woke up at 6:30.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
It's getting hot

This story is really getting to my submissive side and I can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous