All Comments on 'Gay Under The Table'

by merichane

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Sorry mate, it just didnt do it for me. Too short by a long way. Liked the initial idea and think that if you flesh it out it would be a real crowd pleaser. Keep at it mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Did you lose interest in your own story halfway through?

He (You?) eventually meet this decent guy and then suddenly the story ends with a lame summary. You gave no indication as to the 18year old's emotions while he was giving anonymous head - arousal, degradation, what? Don't cheat your readers! Your writing isn't half bad and if you put in a bit more effort with description and plot development you could be good.

Oh and another thing, not wanting to suck a random cock under the table in a public place wouldn't have made your main character any less gay, it just would have been sensible and self-respecting. If humiliation gets your character off, that's fine but that needs to come through loud and clear through your writing, or maybe warn the readers in the beginning that there will be a non-consensual/coersive element in it.

mstrb77mstrb77about 12 years ago
Full mouth

Yes some time we start something and it really gets us going.

My first cock was a very short suck he came after about 5 full mouth sucks.

I didn't know it but he ccame in looking for someone like me for his 5 friends waiting outside and as I left the bar, they met me and I was escorted to a place in the back of the building where, two were black. I sucked all of them swallowing their cum and was rewarded by the last one he held my head and pissed in my mouth.

Rossini12Rossini12about 12 years ago
Not a bad story...

But not a good one, either. There was no real feeling to it and it was too short, ending too abruptly; It did not hold my attention. Try more emotion and tease if you write another chapter or story.

merichanemerichaneabout 12 years agoAuthor
wow, thanks for all the feedback!

If I'd known so many people would read it, I would've certainly put more effort into it. About half of this is based on a few experiences cobbled together, and half is fantasy. I wrote this while drinking and can see now where it needs improvement. If I were in that situation myself I would likely act differently, but humiliation turns me on.

I want to keep my writing true to life, but to do this I have to go out and meet a lot more guys. Anyway, I'll keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sexy...two cocks in one night

good story ...down in one night...lucky guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Done that

I've been the recipient of that activity in a crowded gay bar. Actually had two from a large crowd on a big table fighting over my crotch under the table. So I let both of them get me off. Much younger then with a multiple cum capability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I was mouth raped by 4 black cocks

When a freshman in college 4 black football players forced me to suck them, beg for their sperm, as they filmed it. They had huge cocks, laughing at my 2 1/2 inch dick ( when hard).

They made fun of me, saying I was practically a girl with a slightly oversized CLIT. It turns out they were correct, although it was 10 years later until I began to fantasize about being "forced" to suck Superior Black Cocks.

Met a Black guy on net and became his white trash whore for 3 yrs.

He sold me to friends and also strangers in glory hole stores and XXX theater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cowmen love it

wish I were you under the table as I would have love to suck my first cock (s) that way. Still looking for my first one to suck

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorabout 5 years ago
Nice!

Sounds like it would've been something all of us would have enjoyed.

I've often fantasized about a group of guys playing cards while I was under the table and sucking each one of them. Of course, each one would go home feeling like a winner whether they won or last money. However, I was really the lucky one and had a full tummy of cum to prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like your writing. It didn't take long to get to the good stuff. I'd love to be under a table sucking cock after cock after cock until I had everyone's cream in my mouth and belly. Hopefully, one of them would've made me his personal oral slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous