All Comments on 'Bones'

by petitemom

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Same old crap

Cheating wife wimp husband-when are we going to have good writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Awesome story...wish it was longer1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a Slut

What happens when Ben forgets to take out the garbage does she have a gang bang Boring inane slut story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice friends!

Don't know how even a shitfaced guy could sleep through that, but would love to be taken care of like that at a friends house!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a fucked up bitch.

I am so glad I don't know anyone this sick and this fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good slutty wife story

thanks.

mstrb77mstrb77almost 12 years ago
Licked it

Very nice and what next, that big cockwoould feel real nice inside your pussy filling it with cum.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 12 years ago
Short, sweet, cute, fun

Yes your story was short, sweet, cute and fun, worthy of a 5 even though he would have had to wake up.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
hopefully next time

he will just finsh licking some whore like yourself and come home and kiss you with the shit stain lips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

A well-written, sexy story with suspense and emotion.

Too bad about the vindictive, moralizing fools here. Why are they on this site, reading your great story, with their peckers in their hands, anyway? If their wive dumped them and hurt their feelings, they should man up, get over it and move on to other women who are more suitable. It happens to all of us at some point. Venting on some story is a waste of emotion.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannalmost 12 years ago
short, sweet and hot

Thanks, I'm off to enjoy the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Typical woman

Hates the man for not reading her mind, as though she had one.

I would love the have bones get all excited the next day and tell Ben all about the fuck session. Ben just turns to bitch and tells her to go for it because they are now divorced.

Face it with no effort from anybody she jumps on then hates and blames the husband; she is an active slut. Ben needs to dump her ass quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Anonymous great story

What the fuck do you care about what others think? You rant and rave almost ninety percent of your comment about other people. One lousy fucking sentence for the writer. Get a fucking life you loser and don't worry your sorry ass off about what others think. You think your opinion is the only one that counts, you stupid hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Go closet cuckboy!

Hammer those anons! Alot of people come to a sex story site to read a story, jack off, then go on with their day. But some folks are eunuchs and come to a sex story to read a story and feel like shit for doing it and flame away in denial. To each their own: regular folks get off how they want, closet cucks get off by flaming. Live and let live.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 12 years ago
Deliciously sexy!

Loved the surreptitious sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Great story

As opposed to YOUR venting that people with a different opinion from yours basically don't have the right to post that opinion. At least the people who comment negatively on a story generally COMMENT ON THE STORY! No, it's almost always asshole like you who can't seem to let other people have their own opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cut the cucks a break

closeted or no, these cucks have every right to get their jollies by lambasting a story after twiddling their pecker. coping methods exist for a reason: to help people cope. if closet cucks need to lambast after reading as a way of coping so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow, now I know why Anons

are so disliked on this site. Reading the comments on this story is an eye opener. The closet cucks, the haters, the opinionated, the down right nasty comments to the writer and other readers, I can go on and on. You people deserve to be chastised. Actually if I was a writer I would delete all of you. Your comments are not constructive to the writer or to anybody else for that matter. You act like children whose lollipop has been taken away. Sorry "petitemom", I'll send you my take on the story privately. Wouldn't want to upset the literary critics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Most of these anons

have user names but have been shamed into not using them due to fear of being "Outed" as closet cuckolds. I saw one guy who could spoof their IPs or something and called a couple of them out quite a while ago; but it is pretty easy to figure them out just by style, word choice, spelling and grammar.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
BONES AND A BONER

leads a cheater to practice the wiles. TK U MLJ LV NV

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
Good read

Cute and kind of funny. Thanks for sharing.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read!!

Hot story!!!!!! looking forward to future stories from you. Thanks for sharing.

SkanderbegSkanderbegalmost 12 years ago
Good story.

Ah a woman's plans upset, almost as bad as one scorned....Good story, thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
FUCKING CUNT

YOU FUCKING CHEATING WHORE SLUT CUNT WIFE. DIE DIE DIE

FUCK

posted 4-11-12

I want to see how long before the cunt deletes it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice angel

Liked the pissed angel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I enjoyed the story. It was well written.

What I dont get is why some male readers on an EROTICA site seem to have a problem with women having extra marital sex, yet you NEVER see these comments on stories of husbands doing the same. Double fucking standards.

@betrayedbylove - if you dont like this kind of story - just dont read 'em buddy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Delightful story

Sorry I slept through it...next time I'll just pretend to be asleep! (Then you can pretend to sleep through the 'payback' rounds!) thanks, Petite!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bbl is only on loan

from Gay Male - he is taking a break from ass-banditry to let his cornhole heal. He can still smoke a mean cock though! Let's just enjoy his witty comments until he hops back over to his real home in Butt Pirate-land.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is an unwilling cuckold story.

And if the readers calling the negative commentators "Closet cucks" "WBC" etc, then that makes THEM the same thing they read the story, they liked the story they jerked off and then cried because they are not getting any sex because their wife is out fucking their best friend. So doesn't that make everyone the same thing? a cuckold by any other name? the only difference is that most positive commentators are willing cuckolds and revel in thier lifestyle. The willing cuckolds loved this story, they have told us so. That's why they are on this site to jerk off it's the only relief they ever get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
jerked off then cried

is right on, except for the cucks who jerk off then flame, but those are the closet cucks. they love to suck balls but watch out for the mothballs, those are poison.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
It is a believable story

A wife that's a bit on the horny side waiting for her husband to get home so she can have some hot sex with him, then finds out he is drunk and bringing home a drunk friend.

That's enough to really piss her off, but doesn't keep her from being horny.

After seeing the biggest cock she has ever seen, she takes matters in her own hands to satisfy her sexual urges, and she uses the big cock to relieve her needs.

That's believable to me.

Nicely done and well written along with being very erotic.

I could visualize the look on her face as his big cock stretched her pussy open, and the relief she felt as she orgasms with his cock so deep in her pussy, and the best thing about it, is no one but her knew anything about the whole tryst.

Sweet...

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting content

Your story is put together pretty well....one thing leads into another. Structure is sound and attention getting. It could reach out and grab you a little more...maybe a little more descriptive and action. But....pretty good...enjoyed the imagiry it produces.

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Take me drunk...

...I think I'm home.

That was kind of a horny story, lady. I liked it.

'Course guys like the thought of a horny lady molesting us..

Thank you for writing it.

ursusmagnusursusmagnusalmost 12 years ago
Great to read a woman's point of view!

As a dude I understand that most porn is written by men and often about dominating women and taking pleasure without having to give pleasure in return (as in real life). It is always great to hear from women, and reading about a women taking her own pleasure without regard to her male lover is a fine reversal of normal roles.

Keep up the good work and ignore the idiots. Write more (and take some real life pleasure if you get the chance).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Wow

I figured my original comment would have been deleted by now. I'm impressed. I take back my harsh comments but you're still a cheating wife slut.

Posted 4-18-12

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

buggered by the fat cock, meaty cock is smoked, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Your stories rock. I can't wait to hear more of your adventures. Do something crazy for us so we can read about it! xo

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

He'll hath no fury, like a woman scorned.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
DOES THE OLD TASTE TEST

work like a charm?????TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Faithless Bitch

Over one fucking dinner. What a worthless cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course

Of course: it's fiction, and 5* at that.

Of course: he was awake - after the teen years a bit of sporadic manipulation just doesn't result in a wet dream. He was acting masterfully, admittedly.

Of course: the next day, he tells his friend about the dream he had, which the friend relays to the wife, etc.

Of course: the flamers would have their way with this - not like they were forced to read it and were shocked, shocked by the outcome.

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago
maybe

he is staying another night ... ide like to hear more.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Wow, what a bitch

I haven't read the other stories in your library, but in this you come off as a bit of a cunt-pissed at hubby for an innocent mis communication(he didn't know your plans) and you commit adultery.

At the same time, I will read the rest now, as you come off super hot, super horney, and loving a good rogering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The biggest sluts/whores I ever met were all from Canada vacationing at the shore in NJ. A little booze, a little weed and all the ciggies they could smoke and they would suck and fuck for hours. The two biggest though were from Quebec and best friends. These chicks spent 3 days being fucked by my friends and myself. We picked them up on the boardwalk one afternoon and took them back to our rented house to drink. Those girls wouldn't leave and they played musical bedrooms moving from one guy's room to next barely stopping to eat, sleep, shower and go to the bathroom. One chick was blowing guys while she was on the toilet. We had to draw cards twice to see which guy would leave to buy more rubbers for everybody. They kept asking us to treat them like whores in that french canadian accent. At one point I thought maybe they didn't have a place to stay but they were renting a really nice condo, way better than the shit hole house we were renting. All of the guys were a bit self conscious about doing anything while in the same room together but these chicks seemed to get ramped up even more by trying to out slut each other when in the same room. They were just walking around naked the whole time. It seemed like they were having some kind of competition. It was wild. Since then I always think of Canada as the land of whores and sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typical slut

So let's hear about hubby's escapades with his secretary, the neighbor lady, your sister, a woman he picked up at the bar....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry but I don't like you.

I think you are a stupid selfish bitch and your husband would be better off without you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a bitch!

But short, sweet and to the point. Sometimes all you can say is, way to go bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree.

If this is your fantasy, your idea of erotic, I'm really glad I'm not your husband, yuck.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
HEY ANNONY!! I'm sure you rememebr YOU'RE NO ONE'S HUSBAND

your wife dumped your sorry ass years ago. She was sure you would be dead by now from pure stupidity. I gave this a5 to help with your score and to piss off the site's main asshole dear annoy!

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Ditto

Stupid anons- why do they even read this stuff. Nice quick one- I bet the drunken dream that went along with her attentions was nice; a win-win situation. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy

A great hot sexy story. different but top notch. Love it

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
That was fun !

What a great little story. Sexy and funny. I loved the ending. Short and perfect. Don't worry about the trolls who criticize you on moral grounds. If they were true to themselves they wouldn't be reading on this site, yet here they are. Me thinks thou doubt protest too much. You are a good writer. Please continue. Thanks. A 5 easily.

eurowritereurowriteralmost 6 years ago
Comments an Eye-Opener... Story was GREAT!

Wow. I thought it was mostly women who believed monogamy is natural. It's fascinating to read the comments from all the men who took the husband's point of view. Or thought they did. Read the Las Vegas story. He, like a lot of men, enjoys watching her get pleasure.

I loved this story. The writer explained she had planned a romantic evening (what a sweet wife!) and how pissed she was when it didn't happen. Life is full of these things. She heard a crash. She responded. She tried to help the drunk friend. All of this says she is an angel in my book. Then she got curious and had some harmless fun. She got off. Drunk guy got off. And so did I. Five stars.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Everyone

should service their guests properly, genders not relevant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
betrayedbylove

she probably killed herself after so much time living with the likes of you. She is still laughing at you.

good story 5/5

amyyumamyyumabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Maybe not realistic that he wouldn't wake up, but this is a fantasy site, not Dateline. An easy 5* from me.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

What I love most about your writing...

is feeling I am right there with you.

And wanting to be! :+))

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 3 years ago
Wow!!!

Just wow. This was a great story. Made me feel like if I was there watching you be naughty. One of the great things was that I didn''t have to read through all the stuff you were wearing, Or what brand names Bones or your husband was wearing. And the brand of wine or the meal you cooked. Just great. Wish there were more writers here like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife went out after work with friends. She brought a man home with her who she said was too drunk to drive. we put him on the couch. Later, I caught my wife sucking his cock. She said she'd never done anything like that before and was just curious.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ben;s a bastard ,but you are a nasty whore and cheated on ben ,and not because you are mad at him ,cause you are a whore ,slut .

imhaplessimhapless4 months ago

Humorous -- 5* from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous