All Comments on 'Clear the Desk'

by THROBBS

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
stiffperfectstiffperfectalmost 12 years ago
fishnets

this is so erotic...the fishnets and heels make it perfect

THROBBSTHROBBSalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I do enjoy hose, fishnets... most any sheer outfit. They can be a fun challenge to draw. Most of my erotic work that I have posted here or on the Literotica bulletin board is "just for giggles", so I don't work on them laboriously. I just "whip it out"... so to speak. :)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago

Nice! It looks like loads of fun ;)

ezsmilesezsmilesover 11 years ago
oh my

Whip it out? Oh my!

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Almost Real!

The drawing is inspired, maybe from memory!

THROBBSTHROBBSover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Spankforfun

I can't remember. :)

Actually, it is *not* "a memory", rather it is a composite of several, with a small dose of fantasy.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
TITS!!

I love the treatment you did on the squashed tits against the table.

THROBBSTHROBBSover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Dirtyoman.

I *do* like the plasticity of breasts. :)

(but *not* "plastic" breasts)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HEY !

Is that my wife ???

THROBBSTHROBBSabout 10 years agoAuthor
Your wife?

Unlikely, but send me some photos and I will let you know.

irish_pervertirish_pervertover 9 years ago
Pussy or anus?

I wonder: is he taking her vaginally or anally?

hergaycockhergaycockover 9 years ago
happy time at the office?

Gotta keep the boss happy, don't we now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'd like to do this with a woman (maybe somebody else's wife) one day: She's a high-level boss in the city and I'm only the guy who delivers her coffee. She's surrounded by hot guys all the time,but for some reason she's interested in me - each day, she asks me to arrive later and later, until I'm now delivering her favourite mocha at the end of the working day. Over time, I have tried not to notice when she was hitching up her skirts, revealing the tops of her fishnet stockings. I tried to remain professional, but the long glances she gave me over the tops of her glasses (not to mention the surreptitious brushes of her fingers across the generous swellings behind her red blouse) got me much more than just "interested". I had initially tried to hide the bulge in my pants at her hot mature body, but one night she caught me looking too many times and confronted me about it, telling me to return in an hour's time. I had cajoled my boss into letting me leave early and now I'm here: My shyness can't be denied and I turn to leave, but she grabs me by the hand and pulls me back to her desk, ordering me to lean back against it. My position pushes my thickening cock towards her eager gaze. The day has been warm, so my trousers are thin and my erection is so hard it's painfully trapped along my leg by my clothing. I am circumcised and she licks her deep red lips as she sees the swollen helmet of my penis through the cotton...

THROBBSTHROBBSalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you, "Anonymous"

Wow! That was an expansive review. :) It is extra nice when someone is inspired or moved enough to voice their own reactions.

~THROBBS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me too

You know, men can get fucked this way too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Details...

1= It's always has been an fantasy of mine. The boss calls me into his office and starts handling me roughly, then it becomes a sort of rape when I start to cocktease him. And being uncorroptive, during office hours. God that is so hot I'm geeeting wet and horny just imagining it. 2= As for your Drawing: I wish you would add in a little more detail to explain it a little. Is it during office hours or isn't office hours? Does she like it, was it her idea? Etc?

THROBBSTHROBBSover 7 years agoAuthor
Details, details

Well, "anonymous" ~

1. It's nice hear about shared fantasies. And though "rough sex" is fun, for me, it is NEVER non-concensual, even in my fantasies, and certainly never in reality.

2. Of course she likes it. :) As for the "when", well the viewer can use their own interpretation with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hair and tits

the treatment of the hair and tits make it so erotic. The hair-pulling makes it so extra erotic, I love to have my hair pulled firmly like that. Firmly, not roughly! The drawing shows it so perfectly...

THROBBSTHROBBSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hair & Tits comment

Well, thank you, Anonymous. :)

(not THE Anonymous are you?)

Indeed, firm but not "rough".

THROBBSTHROBBSalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Nice to see this favorited. Thanks!

I haven't been back here in a while.

I'd posted works in the bulletin board, but haven't added anything here in ages.

~THROBBS aka I.M. Fauve

THROBBSTHROBBSover 4 years agoAuthor
Checking in, checking out

Apparently this is my most Liked (53), Most Viewed (142.9k) and most commented on illustration (21) — It is unfortunate that Literotica STILL hasn't got the voting working, but I imagine if they ever do, it won't be retroactively activated. :)

Having a functional search/key-word function would greatly help and perhaps even categories, as with stories.

I understand that LIT-erotica does not focus on illustration, even on the bulletin boards, the "visual Artists' Corner" forum is mostly dead (which is "slightly alive") and I have removed hundreds of images from my own gallery threads. I sent a request to do the same here, but so far, no reaction or action. Likely will have to do a "resubmit" with the request in notes or something.

Thanks for the views, likes and coments.

~THROBBS, a.k.a. I.M.Fauve

THROBBSTHROBBSover 3 years agoAuthor
further observations

Still my most favorited (55), most viewed (149,620) and most voted on (7 just got a new vote. of 3)... yet has the lowest rating.

Seems that favoriting does not translate to votes, or at least not high votes. LOL

Part of that, *may* be the funkiness of "participating in beta" — votes only stick if the voter is participating, and to do so takes some effort.

WARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGabout 3 years ago

More fun! As noted on another image, I love the way a woman's breasts mash against a surface, soft and malleable!

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperabout 3 years ago

Really like the forceful hair pulling!!

THROBBSTHROBBSabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Velcro_Zipper. I like that too and have been lucky to find a woman or two who also like it. :)

camonbarecamonbareabout 3 years ago

Very hot!! I love the fact that he’s pulling her hair while ramming himself deep into her, squashing her ample boobs !!

THROBBSTHROBBSabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, camonbare! Those are all aspects that I like too. :)

Helen1899Helen18993 months ago

Love this sketch, I love this position and hair pulling, he can do that to me anytime

THROBBSTHROBBS3 months agoAuthor

Thank you! I'll have to arrange an appointment, Helen1899.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHROBBS@THROBBS
149 Followers
Male. 62 (in 2022) The drawings (paintings) posted here are just for my own amusement, Real life requires too much fussing, so these tend to be spontaneous. I *can* draw meticulously, with anatomical accuracy, but for these, I like to take liberties and just see what happens.~...

SIMILAR artworks