All Comments on 'Taken by Paul'

by cckready

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

Well done! I''ll be waiting for the continuation of this one.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

You really described the feeling of submission to a stronger male. My first male lover was a big strong coach my wife had picked out. After the first time I was a sissy for life. Also funny, is my wife's name is Debbie and she was with a lover when the coach took me the first time.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
wow

great story. well written. hot with passion and the tease of what's going on with the wife and Peter is a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great start

Please continue this story. This is a great first chapter. Next, you can explain how you got to where you are and how Debbie came to be with Peter. Then, continue the adventures of all of you -- perhaps Paul can make love to you while Debbie watches. That is so hot -- it's what my girlfriend and I do - she watches while my male lover fucks me and I suck his cock, and then I watch as she sucks her other lover's cock and gets fucked by him. We love the exhibitionism.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT

I agree with the other comments big time and hope you continue your story and fill us in on how you came tobe in that position. HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not only hot but tender

Agree, agree, agree with everyone else.

tazsis1tazsis1over 11 years ago
Gorgeous and hot writing

The intimacy and the submission is perfectly captured. The men kissing and then touching – lovely. I would love to hear Debbie and the narrator talking about their respective lovers? How did it come about that she is being fucked by Peter and she by Paul. (Sounds Biblical.) Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

We are back in his shed,i am on my knees,Brian sliding his cock in and out of my arse, as he fucks me he reaches and strokes my hard cock,cumm for me,his cock pushing deep into me,my cumm jets out,my arse clenching,milking him and i feel my arse filled for the second time ever in 2 days.My wife and i had arrived the day before to visit her cousin,we are in our 30s,they had gone shopping,Brian said show you around the property,23 acres,mostly bushland,it was hot,we ended up at the river where they pumped the water up to the house.We went into a shed,workbench,

pump,an old lounge,he checked the pump,then so hot want a swim,sure.We undressed,the swim was good,as i dried myself,relaxing,lay down in the sun,my cock grew,semi hard,Brian said was the swim that good,i said sorry i am so relaxed wish my wife was here now.Brian just leaned across and said i can take care of that and gripped my cock and stroked it,i was surprised,it felt good but then he leant down and my cock was surrounded by his warm mouth,followed by the best blow job i ever had,his fingers stroking my balls as my cumm shot into his mouth,a wet finger probing my hole.I was so relaxed but he didnt stop,a second finger entering me,it still felt good,i looked up,he was squeezing some sort of oil on his cock,stroking it as he finger fucked me,he lifted my legs,i didnt stop him,i was relaxed,this was such a horny situation,i felt the oily head replace his fingers and he just pushed forward and he was in me,there was pain,yes,but bearable as he slid all the way in,my arse seemed to open ,accepting his cock and within a couple of minutes he had filled me and i realised that i liked what he had done as he slowly pulled out.My cock seemed alive,we went back to the house,ate,had a few wines and went to bed early where i fucked my wife,slamming into her pussy,hard as a rock.Afterwards,she told me that a break did me good.a truer word was not spoken.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Just one thing wrong

This is a good, well written account--a clear 5--but it has one fatal flaw.

It was written over a year ago and we've heard nothing from this author since.

What a shame!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really great set of stories, certainly made me hard and leak some nice wet Precum before jerking off hard and splashing myself with thick cum .

Would love more

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Interesting

Interesting, and not that you are a bi bottom. I as a bi top enjoy some hubby pussy from time to time. The top that fucked your tight pussy, is he bi or gay? Also, you indicated that your wife seemed to know what her cuckold would be doing as she was off with her stud lover. I assume you top lover was fucking your ass bare and raw, has he breed your pussy? Have you felt his cock expand and throb as you feel him flood your pussy with his thick hot seed? Have you sucked his cock and swallowed his load?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I'll admit, I don't mind being plowed in the butt every so often, but not regularly. I prefer to suck my wife and my boyfriends cock. For some reason, I have my best orgasms when I'm sucking his cock, pulling on my own while we both watch my wife stand next to us masturbating.

I like the taste of cum, don't know why, I just do. But I especially like having a cock head in my mouth. I treat our buddy's cock like a sucker and have literally sucked on it all day with just short breaks to wash it. His first cum of the day will be strong, powerful even. Not really fill my mouth but give me a good mouthful! Then after I've milked and cleaned it, he goes and washes it while I savor the cum for a few minutes. My wife prefers to be there so even if she is watching the TV or something, she usually can't stand it and her pants will be down around her ankles and her finger flying up and down on her clit.

Our buddy loves to suck my dick too, but usually I suck him twice for his every one. Occasionally we'll 69 but usually we take turns. That way we can switch back and forth for quite some time. My wife is submissive so she does what she's told though it took a long time for her to convince me of her submissiveness. We are the only two to give her commands and she follows them to a T. Usually we just order her to stand next to us while we suck so we can watch her masturbate. Sometimes with fingers, sometimes with vibes or even vegetables.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
My husband would love this

Husband is bi and we like playing together and solo. We’re both BBC junkies xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Personally I am more into MM Cock Sucking, however this is a beautifully described bit of MM Anal, a enjoyable tale to read and whilst there is no explanation as to where it fits into the Authors other stories it is still a good complementary episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercckready@cckready
66 Followers
A lover of all things that please my wife.