All Comments on 'Daddy's Bad Girl'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sallyannejonessallyannejonesabout 12 years ago
Just a Comment

Oh wow, I do love daddy/daughter roleplay, and this was very good... keep it up (figuratively and literally) daddy!

njoyndesirenjoyndesireabout 12 years ago
amazing as always

*whew* you do leave a girl riled up....

goodgurlgetsbadgoodgurlgetsbadalmost 12 years ago
Why Did I Miss This ???

GA - You never cease to amaze me with your stories and send sexy shivers down my spine . How the heck did I miss this story ???!!!

PS - I was reading the others *wink* earlier this morning .

Thanks for making me perpetually horny - LOL

nflgirl81nflgirl81about 11 years ago
Fantastic

GA that was such a hot story, thank you for directing me here. I'm going to check if there are any more, if not you must keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you

for a well written story....my man is fair older than me and enjoys role-playing. this story will excite him as equally as it did me and while he reads it i'll enjoy the benefits of the hard-on it'll give him.

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
Amazing

I think that you did a great job at writing this. i could visualize what was taking place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jealous

I wish I was that young girl, with my very own daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed reading something naughty that was written for someone with more than an 8th grade education. The use of rich language was as sexy as the story. Thank you!

barefootgirl69barefootgirl69almost 8 years ago
So Hot!

I love the way you describe things, GA! These stories never fail to turn me on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m so wet

Love this. I like to be a dirty girl for my daddy too. I like it when daddy puts his fingers inside me just like this story.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettle11 months ago

GA, you don't disappoint. Always a great story to stir my libido!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6087 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.