All Comments on 'Brittany the Babysitter Ch. 01'

by Chucky1902

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Promising...

I liked the writing and the storyline, but I would have liked to see it progress further in the first read. French Kissing isn't enough of a finish on a Erotica site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck her already!

I want to read about how you got her naked and thrust your hard cock into her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Child molestation?

Unlike in "Literoticaland", in most of the US (and the rest of the civilized world) the age of consent is 16 years of age and in some states is even younger and no parental consent is required. However, if the older partner is a teacher, or somebody in a position of legal authority over the younger person, it stays statutory rape until 18. So in general a 16 year old can legally screw whoever he or she wants as long as the partner is also 16 at least and is not his/her teacher, parent, or guardian.

Quit the handwringing already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
relax people

It's a fantasy. Who hasn't fantasized about a hot teenage babysitter! In real life, the guy's an idiot, but in fantasyland....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

C'mon ppl, it's just a story! We all come here to read stories! Besides this isn't the first story we read about a married man trying to get with the babysitter!

Anyways good reading,would like to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i too really liked this story, looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cmon cmon

More more more! I need to see his cock fuck her little virgin pussy!

Chucky1902Chucky1902almost 12 years agoAuthor
Ch. 2

Ch. 2 has been submitted. Look for it in a couple of days.

Chucky1902

KristaMoraneKristaMoranealmost 12 years ago
keep going with story

What's with all the negative anonymous feedback? That's trash. There should be a rule that negative feedback cannot be anonymous.

I liked the storyline, so just keep going and ignore the idiots. I posted a babysitter story myself which is more clearly an adult babysitter, but I see nothing wrong with this story.

amandarose34bamandarose34babout 4 years ago
nice

Sounds like a real story, I am dying to know. As a younger woman that is attracted to older guys, I hoope he achieves his dream. I bet it is her dream too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous