All Comments on 'Son Turns into Sarah'

by Sarah_Bailey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
teddybear20teddybear20about 12 years ago

Lovely story would love to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Sounds like a really good start for both mum and "daughter". I really hope this goes farther. Looking forward to the sequel.

Molly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Incredibly hot!

There's to few of this genre. Lots more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

I had always my mom to do the same thing that Sarah did.I love to dress in leotards,tights & also put on a bra which I put in rolled up tights to give me a nice chest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmm

Loved yr story, can't wait for next time Sarah and Mum have "girlie" time together.

JD2100JD2100about 12 years ago
i am dreaming of the possibilities too

very good story and can't wait for their shopping trip.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Bully for mom, err mum

A supporting parent is always a plus in fantasy. I don't have a complete understanding mind you, but I've seen a few guys in transition. Keep this "up"; I'm interested how things go.

RS

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdabout 12 years ago
are we sisters or what

Sarah you just dont know how good this story made me feel. so close to home as I too was very close to my mom after she came home early one day and there I stood in her open bottom girdle, bra stockings and black patent heels running water in the sink as that was one of my chores when I got home from school.. If you want to know what happened let me know....Sally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Can't wait to here about Sarah and her mum's shopping trip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovely Story

Sarah's a hotty,but so is mum!

jodieDjodieDover 11 years ago
preop

i'm a preop T/S so sara reminds me of me except i have 38B breasts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

what a sick sad turn of avents. born a man that is what you are

CelloplayerCelloplayerover 4 years ago
Gene to Jeannie pt2.

We had three weeks before school let out for the summer. I had to be Gene for school. Rest of the time I was Jeannie. The boys stopped playing with me. Ken my best friend from school still did. I was always Gene around.

Brenda and I enjoyed being together. Her parents didn't mind.

I was comfortable wearing girls slacks around her. Her parents didn't mind.

My mom was teaching me to cook, do laundry, iron and sew.

Three weeks after our shopping. My mom said I needed to shave my legs again if I wanted.I asked did she want me to do it.

She said I want to watch for the first couple of times. Then you do it when you think it needs to be done. We went to my room. She brought the shaving stuff in.

She handed me a razor and showed how to do it. I said Brenda doesn't have hair under her arms or between her legs.

I got a shocked look by my mom. How do you know that.

I said, "When Brenda and I play and she is in a dress or skirt and is wearing white or pink panties. I can tell. Girls don't have hair down there.

My mom showed me how to shave my underarms. She then had me take my slacks and panties off. She had me lie down. She touched me between my legs.

She said, " This is pubic area and pubic hair.

I said, " Shave all my pubic hair off. I want it like my legs. "

She said, "OK,"

Shortly she said , " Now you have what is called a feminized body. "

She laid down, she pulled her pants and panties off. She had a lot of hair there. She said girls get it there when about sixteen or so. She told me, "That dad used to shave her there. Now she didn't have anyone to do it.

I said," Would you like me to shave you. "

She said, "OK, I'll be right back."

She came back with a hand mirror, small scissors and two pieces of plastic wrap.

She told me to take the scissors and cut the hair. It had to cut shorter before it could be shaved. I was told to take the hair I cut and put it on the plastic wrap. As I cut the I put some on each wrap. She held the mirror and looked. She then said to put the shaving cream on and shaved her. Then her pubic area was bare like mine. She looked and said, "My daughter did a better job then my husband."

I asked, " What did dad do next. "

She said sometimes he would kiss all around and stick his tongue in the hole. Without saying anything. I put my head down there and began kissing and licking. The outside first where I shaved, then the inside. My mom made some sounds I have never heard before. She told to me to stop.

I asked her did I do something wrong. She said no you were wonderful. She pushed me down and began to do it to me. She put my thing in her mouth. She stopped.

She said, You can't tell anyone that we had sex together.That's what people call making love.

The summer flew by. School was starting in three weeks. I haven't had my cut since Christmas eight months ago. It was long and I really didn't want to have it cut.

We got a.book from the school. The rules for this year. Mom read she got about halfway and squealed. She said look. It said boys didn't have to have short. Just as long it was cleaned and neatly kept.

Mom gave me a book to write in. I wrote everything that happened except me and her having sex. Which we did two of three times a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was magic i wish i was Sarah I wish i had a mother like who would dress me as a woman

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I used to cross dress for my many years ago what got me to wearing lady's lingerie was we were wacth the maury show with cross dressing these men were gorgeous I told my wife I'd like to fuck one she said no u going dress for me and let u suck my strapon and fuck u truth be known that was fantasy she look at me and said lay day take it like a slut she fuck real good I never cum so hard before then after that we kept doing that for awhile and to her I wanted a man cock in me and found one he agreed to it he was also bisexual and cross dresser to that's a best threesome ever .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thought this story was FANTASTIC! Stories similar to this need to be made very accessible for a great number of youth. Relaxation for open discussion with parents and grandparents.

I have a grandson that, I have heard, has come out to a few, but not me. Hopefugly I will be as supportive as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous