All Comments on 'A Somali Girl Likes Anal Sex!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not only Somalian Women

All African women and men love anal sex thats how AIDS started in that particular continent.Even the African apes like anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are not somali

Listen you bantu nigger lover you are not a somali so stop mouthing off. If you were so liberal and out I dare you go out and tell your parents what you are up to and they would kill you. Last but not least no one cares what you get up to you are nothing but a whore found in all nations there for mens pleasure so I give it up to the nigger congo for fucking you good. Hope he tears you up to the point of no return and passes you around amongst his big lipped ape friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn girl

Im so jealous.:) Im somali and muslim.I also want anal sex.Hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Shit girl I could definetly give you anal sex hit me me up

I come to oattawa all the time I live in the states . Thebestcar@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love my beautiful somali sisters ... Best looking women on earth

I'm somali and living in London uk ... I'm looking for a somali woman who enjoys anal sex to marry me I will be the best husband ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this whole story is a lie

There is no such a name almah alwahida in Somali names. Second, 99% of Somali girls never date ugly apes or foreigners in general. And those who did never talk about it in public. So this whole story of Somali anal shit is fake and is been written by the ugly Samuel asshole here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring

This wasn't exactly erotic or sexy except the last few lines which were still plain. What you about yussef is not showing Muslim men but maybe Somali men. I'm Spanish and fucked many Somali women and Ethiopian too. Some who has no hijab and some who did, I found both had some dirty sluts (which I loved) and both had shy inexperienced girls turned sluts (which I also love).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lol at anonymous

Haha. Clearly the anonymous retard is a muslim. You can even show him a video, and he'll still deny it lol.

Dont want to attack him too much. He might become a member of isis or al shabaab.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bogus

there is no such thing as Alberta provincial police. The province wide policing is contracted out to the RCMP. So you wrote this to provoke a bunch of dumb-ass racists and religious bigots. Seems you succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would ducked ur ass too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2122 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS