All Comments on 'A Lebanese Christian Goddess'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SamuelX-please write out of your current box

You will never understand fully the Arab names protocol,there is no such thing as Abdul Zahir,only muslim men will use the predicative name Abdul and no lebanese chistian will use those names,it has to do with one of the surah.Since You are shallow in your understanding and info on matters like this you'd better not write anything on other races less you piss off some readers who have knowledge on these trivialities and peculiarities of Arab and MAYBE Islamic culture.You are a sadassed racist by birth and you have a fetish to all non black humans .Like was stated by a anon reader you are shallow and a racist: black are never the supreme races and will never will be as long as the Black community have people like you .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2123 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS