All Comments on 'The Birthday Gifts'

by kidboy12345

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fistfuckerfistfuckeralmost 12 years ago

My wife and I gave our twin sons their mom for their 14th birthday while I watched. It was a truly glad time for us but esp. for me because I got to clean her sweet cum filled pussy when they were finished. I was really in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Generous

Love your story and your generous dad. Hope to read continuation of more stories from you. Hopefully, you can bring your mum out more often and maybe offer her more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YOUR PREMISE HOT..BUT DAD/SON BI WITH MOM WOULD HAVE BEEN... HOTTT

WE LIKED YOUR STORY..BUT WISH DAD/SON FAMILY BI..WITH MOM ..WOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED..&.. REALLY SEXUALLY CHARGED UP THE STORY..NOTHING MORE RED HOT..THAN TOTAL ADULT FAMILY FUN..

A4mushroomA4mushroomalmost 12 years ago
4/5

I loved how nice his dad was, just handing over his wife for his son to fuck and getting him a new motor bike. The sex was hot the first time but it was a lot better when they were in the field. It's an awesome story and deserves more chapters, Although I've never heard cum be referred to as 'my sperms' before.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
The story read as if it was a fantasy

A well prepared and presented story, erotic, but it still seemed to be a fantasy. One that I would have wanted to have happened to me.

Sweet sex with mom, and with both dad and mom saying that mom was his to have sexually, any time and anyway he wanted her. Now that is a real mind fuck.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is a great story of hot motherfucking, by...

a gifted writer in his early 20s. The author's other stories all concern the most exciting of all forms of sex, a boy fucking his hard young cock up his own mother's mommy-hole. I bet that kidboy was hard when he wrote this tale and shot a nice healthy load at the end. The father in this story is the kind of dad all boys should have, he offers to share the mother's cunt with their son on his 18th birthday. Unsurprisingly, the lad accepts the offer with gusto, his big hard on already practically busting through his pants. Mom spreads her legs for her darling baby boy, who wastes no time sticking his stiff young cock up the cunt of his dreams, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. He fucks his beloved mother to the best cums of her life, till he unloads his hot young balls and blasts his creamy semen into his mom, coating the walls of her twat a nice milky white. This is the story in more and more families nowadays, as stupid jealousy disappears, and the son of the family is raised to the rank of a happy grinning young motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
WOW!

38 inch breast. They must have hung down to her knees!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous