All Comments on 'Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 01'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story

Doc: This was my first exposer to a story of this type. I have not played any of the new video games so I found all this to be very intersting. I will have to check out some of these games. Keep writing more chapters.

But first I am still looking forward to your next chapters of Director/Ms and Lapdancer.

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

This was actually a whim I had while writing Lapdancer Ch.03. When I took a break in between writing I was playing Skyrim, and I thought "This would make an interesting story if I could somehow put a sexual twist on it!" So I started a new character and began playing, imagining where a woman would fall into odd sexual encounters.

I posted this at the exact same time as Lapdancing 03; however, it seems illustrated stories take much longer to post than regular ones...there are actually 3 other chapters to this already finished, and was waiting to see when this would get posted.

I am still working on Lapdancing 04...as well as the next chapter of this series, hehehe...as they don't interfere with my thoughts writing both. With Annie and this one and my other stories, I have to stay focused on one story or I accidentally "bleed" into each other...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hehe

I haven't expected THAT

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Again read on a whim

Not a gamer at all, but really enjoyed the tale.

I do hope to read more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I once was a horny adventurer like you

Then I took an arrow to the cock! O.o

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous...

LMAO!

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
For those that don't get the joke...

Every other comment most city guards make as you walk by them is "I was once an adventurer like you...until I took an arrow in the knee!" Play Skyrim for an hour and you'll hear that at least a dozen times, hehehe...

Eagle_of_EdenEagle_of_Edenalmost 12 years ago
So cool!

This is great and so freakin' cool. There aren't many videogame stories on this site.

WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT!?

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@EoE

I have the next 2 chapters written (Riverwood and Whiterun)...I just need to add the pictures.

Originally I was going to write the story WITHOUT illustrations; however, as I mentioned, since I was getting the inspiration from the game itself, I began to take screenshots. So now it is a matter of formatting them so they will be accepted by Literotica.

It took a full MONTH for Literotica to approve this one...I submitted it the same time as my Lapdancing 3 story, so I'm hoping if I get the next chapter done this weekend it won't be that long again...but it's coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!

I enjoyed Skyrim immensely when it came out, but had moved on. I had no idea you could modify the source code and add sexual elements- this is abso-fucking-lutely fantastic!!!!! And you're a damned good writer, on top of that- excellent story additions. A. I need to figure out about these mods (I am NOT a programmer, so that might be beyond me). B. Either way I'm going to load the game again and go make me a female breton character: it'll be fun going through the opening script again thinking of your story. C. I'm gonna check out every effing thing you've written. Instant Favorite!!!!!

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks for the feedback! It's always appreciated (both good and bad) as I at least know people are reading the stories!

In terms of mods, if you are playing on a PC you can mod it, if Xbox or other console, you unfortunately can't. If you're playing on PC, check out Skyrim Nexus...there's a ton of mods out there (and some adult-oriented ones too obviously, LOL).

Again, much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

This was great blend of following the game and erotica . i love the well done screen shot as well. can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazin

I love how you incorporate the game's actual script into the erotica. Bravo indeed, waiting for more please continue this series as long as you can.

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@Anonx2

Thanks for the feedback! The next chapter is coming along...I found I had more grammar and spelling mistakes so have been giving it a full re-read while still adding the pictures. Hope to post it to Lit soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Out of curiosity

What were the mods you used in game?

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
RE: Mods...

I have over 400 mods loaded, LOL. Although the limit is 253, I've merged a lot of armor/weapon mods together so it only counts as one ESP file.

In terms of the general/basic mods I use: Caliente's Big Bottom Edition (CBBE) for the bodies with the UNP/CBBE Fitness Body over it; Bella's Better Females for the faces; Apachi Sky hair mod; Remodeled Armor CBBE for all the armors in this chapter--although as I said, I have quite a few armor mods.

For the various positions I use Adult Show XXX, Adult Toys by calyps, Animated Prostitution (v.1.7, cannot get the later versions to work), Pinup Poser, and Puppeteer Master.

I also have several follower mods, which Chapter 2 will show some of the new followers as well as some of the additional armor and weapon mods. Also if you are familiar with the game and I seem to have different spells and whatnot, I use a few extra perk packs and changes to the general mechanics of the game, but those listed above are the main ones you see in the screenshots for this chapter. Next chapter are a bunch of other ones, hehehe.

All the mods can be grabbed from Skyrim Nexus...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing story.

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. Can't wait for part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next chapter

dude i love this story but its been ages sine this was uploaded and i realy would like to see another chapter

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
Hehehe, my apologies...

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry I haven't been able to get Chapter 02 or even 03 up yet. As I was adding the pictures to Chapter 2 I realized there were some that I did not take and had to go back, and with the release of Dawnguard had to wait a bit until all my mods caught up. Also RL has been a bit busy so, so haven't had time to write! Hope to get something out "soon" though!

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

really enjoy this illustrated story. i've played skrim heaps, and love the twist you've added with this story and the sexy pics. the frostbite spiders were amazing!

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anarchia!

Thank you for your kind words. This is my fourth or fifth run through Skyrim and the thought came to me one night..."what if..." I already had a bunch of sexy armor mods, so the story pretty much developed after that. Remembering how Haelga practiced her Dibellan Arts, the story began to grow in my mind...it's a fun little twist, and the spiders and their venom being an aphrodisiac was one of those spur of the moment thoughts I had as I was taking her through the Barrows...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All praise Dibella!

This was a great twist to the storyline and having the images made it even better. I hope you keep writing and continue this amorous young priestess's journey through skyrim.

DocCISDocCISabout 11 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thank you very much for the kind words!

I definitely will be continuing the story. For info on current progress with all my stories, check out my blog (URL in my profile)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahhh Spiders

I am now horrifyed of the frostbite spiders.

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
@Anon

LOL...I was playing and writing the game and suddenly came upon the idea. It added a nice twist, hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow.

That was awesome!! Keep up the good work. I loved this.

DocCISDocCISabout 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks for the praise!

Unfortunately after chapter 02 things have slowed down considerably. I have over a dozen stories "in progress" and after my Skyrim game crashed over a year ago, continuation of this story has been last on the list. I DO have Chapters 03 and 04 written and screenshots saved for them, but compiling them and formatting them to Literotica size and such is time consuming; however, I DO plan on getting Chapters 03 and 04 done.

Whether the story continues after that or not I don't know. It would entail having to reinstall all my mods (hundreds of them) and after this long, probably a lot of them are no longer even working. I have a plan if that occurs, but since I have other stories of higher priority at the moment, it's up in the air....

kinkykayleykittykinkykayleykittyalmost 8 years ago
loved it!

medieval settings are my favorite and skyrim is one of my favorite games of the genre. i love how you did the game justice while still adding the sexual (which was very hot by the way!) and original elements to it and had it still seem natural. the screen shots were a great touch. you really managed to capture what its like to give a blow job. i love how even after you branched off to delve into her back story you still kept returning back to the sensation of deep throating the stormcloak soldier. the sounds, emotions, sensations, it all drew me in from the beginning and held me the whole time.i role play when ever i play damn near anything and i never got to play skyrim off console so my adventures having no sex always bothered me(cus i know if i were in the game brynolf would have been one of my many lovers). i look forward to reading chapter 2 and hope you make this an ongoing series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

As someone who loves playing Skyrim daily since 2011, I thoroughly enjoyed this. I hope you write more.

generichsgenerichsover 4 years ago
A Great Representation of the game

I have played this game. This story is a well written description of exactly how the game plays, but with an erotic twist thrown in. I hope to see plenty of chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
an erotic let's play?

leave the screenshots for setting and tone, dont try to storyboard 2012 cgi sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous