All Comments on 'Cum Hike with Julissa'

by Robertshotwife

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot sexy slut.

Loved it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Comment was Right

Recycled over and over Slut wife/Cuck Hubby Pretty boring for Robert wouldn't you say? When does Robert get to have some fun? Just the wife? That's love and equality? Think not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A story about a woman who has no love or respect for her husband and a husband that cares nothing about himself and has pride in himself but on the plus side he does know exactly what his role in life is, to be his wife's fluffer and to be his wife's pimp. And to stay celebate while the wife fucks everything that gets close to her. The writer knows all this is very happy with his life, you go writer be the person you really want to be, the willing humiliated willing cuckold that that some readers love so much.

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
and what happened next?

ignore the naysayers. They should examine why they read things they claim to hate. Though I'd love even more graphic detail in the sex, I hope you go one, explore Julissa's feelings, and hubby's reaction further.

DashDotDashDotover 10 years ago
HMMMMMM

A very nice way to spend a day in the woods and to make new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHORE WIFE

I'D SEND HER TO HAVE CHECKS FOR S.T.D.s and tell her that it will take almost a year before she could be given the all clear, and aides could appear in the meantime. SHOULD HAVE USED A CONDOMS WHEN TAKING ON STRANGE COCKS..

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
Jesus

that was bad. You realize that you are abnormal to like this? I'll bet you she is long gone these days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WACC

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Voyeur husband, mmf, whorewife =c u c k.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous