All Comments on 'Screaming for Vengence'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
once again another SS06 hit

I love the Jessica Rabbit reference, damn that a hot chicka. I like the fact that he stuck to his guns and didn't fall for that RAAC bullshit. My friend you're the best here. I'm still laughing at who's gonna pay the hospital bill.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Where is the stop sing for a longtime over the top revenge?

An over the top revenge against the loverboy, which makes the loverboy be a little sympathetic in the story. However he helped the loverboy's children. 1 negative point to him and a positive 1 pont again. The husband hid much asset from the wife during 5 years to prepare his life for the revenge, but he assists his daughter's family. The wife is a total lack of empatia to ask for name her gradchild after the loverboy. However this humiliation was only to accerelate the divorce, because the husband planed the divorce later, when she would be less chance to find a second mate for herself. The plan was a special over the top revenge again. Why has not he assisted her with the hospital bill at the end, for example to give money present to his daughter? He would be generous, he is the succesful with a new wife candidate. A too vengeanceful personality is this character for my taste.

I am a revenge story fan, but I like when the exhusband could be generouse after the succesful revenge, as for example FrancisMacomber ". The Six O'clock News Slot",

or itmgr2010 "Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04".

May it be this story is a FABLE STORY AGAIN?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Huh

I am reminded by DQS and 'Seperate Vacations" one of my favorites of his work.

In it, the main character said the wife always had her running shoes ready under the bed to bolt at the first sign of trouble.

Granted, this guy had a reason to feel this way, but it felt like he wasn't invested in fixing things as he claimed. He was waiting for an excuse to escape.

I'm wondering what exactly she could have done for him to take the Mustang out of gear. If he had a stellar character, he'd have dumped her instead of stringing her along.

Yes, I found the naming thing a slap in the face. A strong enough rebuke for divorce? My mileage varies somewhat. I wouldn't have let her go without a vicious VICIOUS tongue lashing and probably a seperation.

I found the money thing a bit tawdry. I understand the impulse. I also have a sister who has related issues with her friends whose husbands left them high and dry (and no, not for adultery). If it's a shitty thing to do, it's a shitty thing to do period. I'm no saint. I do shitty things too, but I don't window dress them into virtue. Not that he did.

You cut a lot of the fat out, though I'm betting there was another page which could have hit the cutting room floor. I didn't notce the commas but that might be an immunity thing. :D

meanstreak1600meanstreak1600about 12 years ago
Well done

If I was in the husband's place, I would have reacted the same way. Except his punishment of the wife's lover was over the top. He waited far too long to nail her ass. Every time I was tempted to feel sympathy for the wife, I remembered how long her affair took place. He ended up in a better place. She got what she deserved. 5 stars

dinkymacdinkymacabout 12 years ago
Thanks

for sharing another great story!

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 12 years ago
Thank goodness, a real StangStar06 story......

I was afraid that aliens had adducted you and had sucked out your brains. I am thrilled that you have been returned intact. The last two postings really had me worried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Could these stories be any more predictable?

The formula seems to work as many like reading about the great guy that gets revenge on his big assed, cheating wife every week. Wife cheats on saint-like husband and he gets even with her lover and her, and marries a younger better looking, often bigger titted woman. Does that cover about 95% of these stories? Oddly enough, "vengence" in the title is not spelled correctly, according to Word. You had it right on SOL. Vengeance looks wrong, but is correct.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Five star offering

As usual entertaining and interesting. FD45 made most of the points that I was thinking about. The suggestion of a name for the grandson would have put me in orbit, but I am not sure of the aftermath if it played with me. My daughters never asked either of us for suggestions and our names were not passed on...

The bit about being a lies and thievery on the division of the family irritated me enormously and though continuing to enjoy the story, I did not feel anything positive for the hero, who seemed a fairly shallow individual.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Interesting ideas

@ Anon 95% of the revenge story main characters are such husbands who are devoted to their wives and their wives cheat on them. Only devoting, faithful husbands have any etical background for revenge at all!!!!! WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ SUCH HUSBANDS IN REVENGE STORIES WHO ARE SERIAL CHEATER HUSBANDS, ALCOHOLIC HUSBANDS, DRUG ABUSER HUSBANDS, VIOLANCE HUSBANDS, who do revenge on their wives?????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What is 'Vengence'? Is it a new kind of editing?

That's what this pile of shit needs just for starters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Duna-Simple logic

Cheating husbands deserve the same unless the wive are wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You either need to get a new editor or find another one to help Mikothebaby fix all the errors that she so obviously misses every time! This is just one of the glaring errors: "YOU'RE are doing" on page 1, what the fuck is that? There are full stops where there should be a comma, capitals where there shouldn't be, grammar with stories she edits also leaves a lot to be desired. There were even a few sentences that seemed to be unfinished. So apart from trying to go back to the way you used to write stories, which was a long, long time ago, GET A NEW EDITOR.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
I forgot

@ Second anon Here is a story from CastleStone "Sophia", where the cheating wife was revenge on the devoted husband (unfortunately the Author died on car accident and his story was ended by Northlander on Romance hub) by a corrupt judge and etc..... Yes there was such story here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bravo

I have a close friend whose wife cheated on him; childhood sweethearts and 25 years of marriage down the tubes.

His wife was always a very pretty woman as well as a heavy woman even as a child; she lost a great weight.

She started going to bars with some younger women and divorced women from work after work.

The ex-wife got half of everything including his pension.

He remortgaged their house to give her half the value and continues the live in to this day. The ex is now living in a dump of studio apartment.

She got half of their joint bank accounts, stocks bonds etc.

The court awarded her legal fees and he had to pay her attorney, a woman who billed at $600.00 and hour.

She and the younger boyfriend blew through the money in six years and when she put the weight back on, the boyfriend left her.

Their daughter tried for reconciliation; he stood his ground.

My friend is a good decent man.

I can appreciate this story and the pain a good man can go through…..

sbart921sbart921about 12 years ago
Welcome Back!

Another great offering from SS06 after last week. It amazes me how you can come up with so many themes. The editing is great and now the typos are getting better. One request: don't return to the swinging scene again.

Rob ConnerRob Connerabout 12 years ago
Welcome Back To The Land Of The Living!

Sorry, But your last story was so bad I only read half of the first page. I knew I wasn't going to like it. but this one was great. He still got screwed by the so called Justice System. He didn't own the house but he still had to pay her for it. All I can say is tough shit for her. His daughter is no prize either. She is as scheming as her mother.5.0 Story.

PultoyPultoyabout 12 years ago
Very Interesting

You do have an interesting, fertile mind and your imagination is very entertaining.

Thanks for sharing the fruits of those with us.

And, it takes a lot of work to get these punctuated and the words down and correct. So, thanks for that effort, too.

Regards,

-Pultoy

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
A Strictly Formulaic By the Numbers Story ( but it's a quality formula with even better ingredients )

I enjoyed it ! Thank you . It was a voluptuous , immense reclining, long broken-in but not down ottoman of a story. Every square centimeter is known but it matters not for the beast was built for not for novelty but comfort & catharsis.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
OK Story, But...

I was surprised by the redundancy. We don't usually see much of that in your stories. While John's character was well-developed, many questions remained about his ex and daughter. The wife's character isn't really developed at all; we never really grasp why she betrayed him for so long, and she never really apologizes or even understands how she betrayed him over such a long period of time. Her character doesn't regret "loving" the other man at any point, even when she's trying to win her husband back. The daughter clearly idolizes her mom & will follow in her steps, but we never are afforded insight into that world either.

John's evolution slowed considerably as the story wore on, and ceased to be interesting well before the conclusion. This tale had the makings of a "5" but fell short somewhere in the middle. Maybe if we had the ex-wife's or daughter's perspective, the intrigue would resurface. Still, keep writing, I really enjoy your work.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

miedsalmiedsalabout 12 years ago
Good but

I enjoyed this story a lot, it was definitely up to your usual standards but Savanah was so special that I guess I was expecting more. Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

his wife thinking was way off he was correct. he should have divorced her sooner. the revenge part sucked, no reason to destroy randy. punching him out was enough also he could have gone to his wife for payback. he found another and samantha couldnot let go and move on. in her mind she thought he should forgive her.. great writing . he could have given her a break with his assets since there marriarge lasted a long time. he got more than revenge by destroying two people, both who died in different ways even thogh his ex wife is still berathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very enjoyable read, but

I have a couple of technical issues.

1. You use "lead" when you mean "led" as in the past tense of "lead" (as in to guide). I see this error often on this site probably because "lead" is also pronounced with the short "e" sound as in "led", but in that case it is not a verb, but a noun referring to the element/metal as in "He was shot with a lead bullet.

2. You often use the "?" when the speaker is clearly making a statement and not asking a question: "I wasn't talking about you?" I said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes!

Another deluded slut gets her comeuppance. Erica is shallow character and has no consideration or respect for John. Sluts are blind to everything else.

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
Nice job

I can see the need for mentioning the mustangs.

I can understand the leaning towards Rubenesque figures

But what is it with the dumb-ass,unsympathetic, non-empathizing , selfish daughters? Am I just not aware of it and this is something that really is prevalent nowadays? Have you really encountered enough such daughters in your real life that you represent them in your stories?

To those who commented about hiding the money - Why is it that money is deemed more important than feelings/love/intimacy/trust or other aspects of social/married life. The husband gave his wife 5 EXTRA YEARS (where she lived in ignorant bliss) - how much is that worth? Take into account her years of betrayal, refusal to stop, not owning up to it, remembering the lover and wanting to pass his name to the grandson.

The husband exchanged the paltry sum for delaying away her hurt for another 5 years. Going by the story and the characters, can you really not see the wife agreeing to give up more money if her husband would stay with her for a year leave alone 5? This way she got a better deal in that she lived the extra 5 ensconced in trust and love whereas he was being corroded from inside.

I think he got the raw end of the deal and should have gone for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry, not for me

Passive-aggressive self-righteous cruel jerk. Have the balls to confront your wife when she fucks up. He has to wait 5 years to find an excuse to cut her loose? Give me a break. He had already made his mind up 5 years ago and spent that time getting more and more bitter instead of making a clean break and getting on with his life. What a waste... In summary, writing 9/10; hero 1/10.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Four Stars, But...

I liked the story and rated it in a manner to reflect my appreciation. I must, however, challenge one thing.

As a long time fan of Judas Priest, I must agree that "Screaming For Vengeance" is a superb album. I must humbly nominate "British Steel" as their best however, although I realize that said album's theme does not lend itself to the plot of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Strictly for the little cucks

Hidden in plain sight, subtle as FM for being so obvious. Insecure little puke behaves like a little bitch, satisfactory offering for the "vengence" crowd (I love that, wonderful dig to the lowbrows). If you aren't pissing yourself laughing while getting over on these nonces you should be, well done.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 12 years ago
Almost perfect

SS06 your view of the effects of cheating were almost perfect. John handle his marriage the best way possible. I find it hillarious that the commenters sometimes just don't get. There are no gray areas in infidelity. It's black and white, you have the offended and the offender. The offender has no moral grounds to stand on. The offended on the otherhand only needs to point to the infidelity for justification for any and all actions. You reap what you sew. I liked John's understanding that he got revenge on the lesser party. I would liked to see a stronger revenge on Erica. I gave this ****.

green117green117about 12 years ago
Callipygian

Since we are swapping search terms... the picture of the Venus of Callipygia is well worth looking for.

Although your search was a bit young she was rather cute - my experience is that big below and small on top has much greater mileage... but

YMMV

green-something

(I appreciate your efforts to bring other cultural perspectives to the LW wasteland. I mean, half the comments here are reiterations of the same WASP stereotypes - "once a cheater, always a cheater" and "once a slut, always a slut" being quite common... I think some of the strongest stories here are about personal change, and so listening to "it ain't what I think it should be" comments (I'm refering to you, HIV) is by and large counterproductive.)

(yah think that all of those annoying-mice comments are actually a conspiracy by the religous conservatives to drive the authors out of these forums, and so kill them?)

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xabout 12 years ago

Well done my friend, I don't really care what anyone says about your stories, I enjoy your stories for what they are. And I expect you enjoy writing them and yes i am sure you enjoy the comments from your detractors too. As I have said before you keep writing and your stories will be read by me and many other readers. Thanks for writing.

rijubhairijubhaiabout 12 years ago
Another one to counteract the Matt Moreau Cucks

Sometimes sluts don't get away with humiliation and delusions.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Nice gritty and realistic story

John is not a squeaky clean guy. When he found out that his wife was cheating his marriage was effectively over. You don't hide promotions and raises from someone you love. You share your success with them and that makes it even better. He was "suffering and making allowances for nothing" and he was lying to himself about it. He told himself that he was trying to rebuild the relationship but in reality he was just trying to protect himself from further pain. Keeping the money from his wife WAS the revenge. His behavior was believable as a typical male. He was hurt, shortly devastated, and then got moving again but was uncertain as to how he should proceed. Unlike MM's stories most men don't go around breaking into tears at the drop of a hat. Frankly, most women don't either. John is a believable character doing his best to make it through.

Except for his obsession with Randy. WAY over the top and not much explanation for it. Beating him up? OK, fury over the situation. Keeping track of him and sabotaging his life? WOW! That's worse than a Navy Seal's shock and awe revenge.

Both Erica and Samantha are typical LW idiots. Erica is fixated on this being a trivial thing. Honey, I backed into a wall and did a lot of damage to the car. Oops. John has told her why it is far worse than that. The fucking someone for the next 30 years suggestion and Erica's reaction to it was priceless. I got mine but YOU cannot get yours. That just would be wrong! But what I did was just a "mistake". Too funny.

But Samantha is just as bad. Even after being asked if she would like her husband to be banging his secretary once in awhile and her devastation about a imaginary scenario, she is clueless most of the time, very annoyingly so. It seems like a major part of the story is about Samantha ragging on John. And BTW, my kid telling me how to live my life? Sorry, THAT'S not going to fly. I don't butt into what they do as an adult and they don't butt into my life.

In the end, John's stability carried the story. Shelly's little "deformity" was a cute side story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This time failed

SS06 - this story is one of the more lousy written. So please spend more effort into the next ones. The plot with hiding the money is simply too much nonsense.

BourbondogBourbondogabout 12 years ago
Nice read tx you

Man can u turn out stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Long,

Tedious,

and Boring.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 12 years ago
to the anons about editing

I really wish you would have the guts to post under a name so I could address you privately, Sometimes it gets tiring to hear constant put downs. Can you do better? Let's see you sign up for the volunteer editor program. I am human, I make mistakes - I am the first one to admit that. But, once I send it back to the author - they make the final decision as to what to change and what not to, so sometimes it is on their heads also.

I seem to have a few people that dislike me specifically because you post nasty crap on any story that I edit but you are always anonymous. Please, leave the authors alone and stop 1 bombing their stories to get back at me - that is just not right. If you have such a problem with me - email me privately - mikothebaby@yahoo.com. SS06 and my other authors - all 25 of them do not deserve your shit. Have the damn guts to email me - if not just go to hell. But then, again, if you had guts, you would not need to post as anonymous now would ya mofos.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 12 years ago
one more note

Do you know how many hours of our time that us volonteers put into editing. Many hours each week. Just for SS06, I put in about 6 to 7 hours of my own time for no pay. Yet you put me down every week, time after time. Maybe if it were a paying site I would not mind getting lambasted because at least I would be making money. But you blast me for my donated time?? Who the fuck do you think you are. Add to that the fact that I edit for about 20 people on here - well you know what? Kiss my ever loving fat ass mofo. When you can do better - bring it to fuck on!!!!!!

jtmejhjtmejhabout 12 years ago
Heres thought..........

if you want to criticise, be respectful, if you don't then YOU write a better one!!

If its too long, too boring, old storylines then DON'T read it.

it's not that hard to choose the X on top of the browser......... is it???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I only read Stang stories for the comments

And I only read LordSlamdawgg. Check it out...

"It was a voluptuous , immense reclining, long broken-in but not down ottoman of a story. Every square centimeter is known but it matters not for the beast was built for not for novelty but comfort & catharsis."

Goddam. You can't PAY for criticism like that. He could write the same thing for every Stang story and it would apply, but he doesn't. Damn. You made my evening, Dawgg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Must knock a couple stars off for

the PMS diatribe by the editor. Story was so-so, basically a "shout-out to the shut-ins" but there is no need for the editor to comment. The author is ultimately responsible for the story, not the editor, and that responsibility extends to defending the story, editing, and editor as well. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Top Notch!!

As a guy who survived a cheating wife and then found love with the second one (who is much younger than myself) I wish I had been half as smart as this guy. Good story keep writing them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Enjoyed your story immensely. Keep up the great work. Please tell your editor that they do a wonderful job for you. Thanks again for sharing.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
NO SCREAMING HERE

only cold calculation and payback. TK U MLJ LV NV

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Entertaining

But formulaic (mustang, big-titted, much younger woman the 2nd time around, and over-the-top vengeance). John, Erica, Samantha -- not very sympathetic characters. The story was wordy and repetitive for my tastes. TTB crowd is happy! Thanks for writing.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
well well well

a woman who was not an idiot - that was very good. loved what happened to Randy - liked that he found a woman. hell i liked it all. you did good. another 5

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 12 years ago
Another Standout Story!

Your story hits the core of the infidelity and reconciliation issue. How can you trust someone who would betray you repeatledly? How can you share your innermost self and life as you get older with someone who disrespect you so? I understand how John can love his daughter but she continued to disrespect him by plotting to reunite him and Erica despite his feelings. I know one married couple where the husband (he is in his 70s) is just miserable becasue of the disrespect shown to him by his wife. He treats her well but you can tell that the romance is gone. They basically co-habit in the same house where he does his thing and she does her thing. If you can do better you should do so regardless of how many years you have been with a person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another wife down

The wives always cheat and they are discarded in your stories, with another little sweetie appearing near the end of story to replace the wife that just cannot make up for her betrayal to her Mustang-loving hubby. Predictable and therefore boring as hell.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

SS06 wrote some reconcilation stories as well, as previous story, "Forever Gone, Forever You" or this year there was a story about a Hotel emloyee exwife.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

Another quality story from you and I really enjoy how the cheaters and the people they cheated on get their proper retributions and rewards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another great one

Quality work that I've come to expect from StangStar. Only criticism is that it's a little repetitious concerning the "triviality versus unforgivability" of the affair. After the 2nd time the daughter suggested they reconcile, any sane man would draw a line in the sand and tell her not to mention it again lest she alienate him.

Otherwise...loved the Shelly tangent. That could've used more exploration and development. :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
John really knows how to hold a grudge.

A good story, but I thought that there was a bit too much rehash or going over the same material of how she cheated on him.

Other than that, I thought that he went out of his way to make himself miserable in holding onto his hate and trying to get even with the two people who hurt him.

A nicely done storyline and a good edit made the reading a pleasure.

Thanks for the read.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Well ...

What was a bit tedious about this story was the ongoing struggle to speak some sense into erica while she was trying to act as if nothing happened, no harm no foul. But the real pain in the ass was actually the Daughter: I can only hope that Darren somehow manages to get Sammie under control because she is one stupid, manipulative, spoiled-rotten bitch. Dont get me wrong, she isn't evil, but she is so spoiled that she thinks everybody is only there to do what she wants or what she thinks is best. Combine that with her complete moral inability to see what her mother did to her marriage and her husband and you have one fine recipe for disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
enough!!

I will not read your bullshit anymore. I am sick and fucking tired of reading about ford's answer to the Gremlin being featured and overblown in every one of your stories. Mustangs are junk and always have been. Any chevy, Chrysler or amc can smoke a stang without effort. My chevy pickup feasts on those blue oval turds regularly. You can write well...but drop the car shit, your endless Stang superiority fantasies are mind numbing. One star ass nugget.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Trust - it is the other white meat -

You know the other not to live without thing -

Loving is not enough to make it possible to live together. He seemed l9ike a decent enough guy who just had a blind spot and we all have them, so when he got completely blindsided - he got ready but waited - then found a possible way back then she trampled - it - OK all done now.

He is entitled to try to find true happiness not just something to do - she is too that does not ensure either will be successful - he looks like he may be - she pretty clearly won't any time soon.

The daughter stills needs to be careful or her happiness will go down the tubes too -

Thank you -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To the last anonymous

Mustangs are badass... You're just jealous that your piece of shit 1984 Chevy pick up sucks ass. StangStar, good story, I don't know why it's rated only as a 4.3. Oh well, keep writing man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

I spent the better part of the day reading your stories. You are good. But you must have a thing for mustangs. (good or you).

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
Stupendous story !!

Very well written.

Like Jack Nicholson once said about the differences between Men & Women is:

1>Reason

and

2>Accountability.

Erica failed completely to understand her husbands reasoning.

Also,that she consistently refused to accept her Infidelity.(Accountability)

I had to read this story twice to note how cleverly the Author built both protagonists

- and their positions.

I think this was probably the best story he has ever written - Well Done !!

As for the Mustangs inclusion - I LOVE my Aston Martin - just as much as he loves his Mustang - and as a Classic Car nut,I totally accept what he says about his CAR.

To each his own.....same as his Women (Bless them )

Well Done !!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 IF LIFE IMITATES ART

and one can use those phrases to improve, an excellent use of those resources, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding story....

Sort of balances all the cuckold bullshit out there!

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
Another line of Work

Stang the POV you wrote for the wife Erica on her affair was some of the best “spin” I have ever read. The Ericas characters rationalization for the affair and sex was logical, precise, concise, practical, reasonable, rational, and analytical. True it was complete Bullshit-but it sounded like the drivel every PR or Shyster spouts after their Politician/CEO/Preacher gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar or panties.

Your talents are wasted on LW. You should write “spin” for a K street lobby firm !

Thanks for another fine story

saratusaratualmost 12 years ago
Length,,,,,

the stories that are longer aren't necessaily better or any good, and this one wasn't all that good at all.

LostchanceLostchancealmost 12 years ago
Good read...

I liked this one. I put a 4 star because it did not have the extra 'umph' that some of your other stories have. I cannot finger where the missing piece is but I know it is missing. I liked the story though since it is pretty realistic and believable. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's with the need to...

make every cheating woman a moron or crazy? Do you hate women that much? And what's with the misshapen women who have big breasts and big asses? That's if they're not chunky and small. You write the same stuff over and over again and the titles are the only things that ever really change.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
another masterpiece.

Another masterpiece from the master.

OLDEDOLDEDover 11 years ago
anon

Get over it, these stories are for entertainment.

some of us know what it's like to bust our asses only to be treated like s--t.

thanks wikothebaby for your time and trouble

stang good read

ED

jiminabjiminabover 11 years ago
Good one Ed

The only thing you didn't mention is why is anon reading Stang's stories if they are all the same. (and they are not) If I was a writer here (and I am not) I would not touch this site with a 10 foot pole. Why go to all that effort and get so much crap back. If you don't like the story just go away. If you cant say what you want to the person's face than you should not say it. The anon title is for the morally weak.

Thanks Ed and Stang. I liked it. Sorry about the rant. Jim

avidreader123avidreader123over 11 years ago
great story

Loved the character until he said he likes his steaks well done. Besides that it was great.

OynxAndGoldOynxAndGoldover 11 years ago
Something Doesn't Fit

SS06, loved the story. 5+

But, just wonder how Shelly's big behind could fit into his Mustang? ☺

OLDEDOLDEDabout 11 years ago
How to fit big behind in stang

Use a shoe horn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your Best

I think this is your best...Well-rounded charachters, subtle humor, revenge on both cheaters and true love at the end. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To long

This story should have been 2-3 pages long.

Just far to many details

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Asses

Only get bigger. By 50 she needs a trailer behind her to carry it! It'll be so big she'll have small planets and moons orbiting her. I don't get the huge ass on small women fetish! Curves are great, but so is proportionality.

Poor Danny, married to Samantha, who is a clone of her cheating whore of a mother.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 TO HAVE AND TO HOLD

but don't forget To Want To. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Introduction, and then drag...drag...drag!

The story could have been simple and straightforward, but no...let's drag it out page after page. Makes it a lot better, yes? NO!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Strange

Also quite excellent. The ultimate revenge. Everyone got what they deserved. Most importantly John met a woman who he loved and trusted and Erica met a bottle of pills. Hopefully all live happily ever after.

By the way. I would love to meet Shelly or someone like her. Someone who could make me love and trust again.

Just saying...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars. A classic. Thanks.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
Darren needs to start having Sammie followed

If she thinks that what her mother did to her father is something that he should have been able to just "get over" and stay married to her, then she's halfway toward following in her mother's footsteps.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

I enjoyed reading "Screaming for Vengeance". When I spelled it YOUR way I got red-lined. Go figure. LOL! The same outcome as most LW stories, but with a bit of twisted ending. Still a BTB style and I like that. Cheers!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
5*

good story, a bit convoluted, but interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rubbish story

A coward husband and a slut of a wife. Daughter obviously about to follow in her mother's steps. No likeable characters at all. And it doesn't need to take 6 fucking pages to tell this moronic tale either. Story must have been written by a complete wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear annony!! you're the dim witted wacko!!!!

I love the story and wish it would be 20 pages. Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good One

The last straw that broke the camels back.

Then he healed and it ended well.

Great writing.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
PEOPLE THAT SCREAM FOR REVENGE

should do it quietly lest other ears are in motion. TK U MLJ LV NV

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
MANIAC

This guy is a maniac,i'm sorry but he is ,divorce her if he must but he just lives all these years just so he can enjoy his revenge,how pathetic is that ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well that didn't work at all

And I don't have to be a legal genius to know that his tax records would show his income increases. When he reached the point where his Boss was paying him through another, his Company would have had to show and report those payments and the fake Company would have come under scrutiny. So your tax shelter would have been worthless. You don't think his wife's attorney would have subpoeaned the tax records and the Companies? Epic failure. And when she got out of the hospital I think Erica would have come after hi with a gun and ended his worthless life. The end to a really stupid story. 1 star for complete and absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anon 1/26/16

Rather than pick apart the details of the story, why not just make the assumption that he had a way to hide his income from a cheating bitch and read the story. He had a wife that was having a full time emotional relationship and part time physical relationship with another man for practically as long as they have been married. She saw nothing wrong with it and as he said, she would still be having it if he hadn't stopped it. She had nothing invested in their marriage except for the security it provided for her. His opinion was that under those conditions, he would not remain married to her. That was his choice. He could have taken everything and disappeared leaving her with nothing, but he didn't. He invested in his divorce as much as she invested in their marriage. A typical moral of 'You can't have your cake and eat it too.' Another 5* SS06 story.

gara5289gara5289almost 8 years ago

Good story, the hiding the money would never have worked, subpoenas take about 45 minutes to draft and you send them out en masse, and finally my only real complaint is you kept going back and forth on the daughters personality and it made her seem a little to wishy/washy.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Well!

For those getting picky about his hidden money, all I can say is keep in mind this is a story not actual reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Stuff

A little wordy (hell, a LOT wordy), but the ending was worth it.

Good story, SS.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
You must be from Chicago?e

Did you know why they call Chicago the Windy City? During the presentation to get the World Exposition in the 1930s. The city's politicians talked so long the World Exposition board said those people sure are Windy. "that's how the city got to be called the Windy City". Yes the wind does blow hard in tha city but, the wind is not how Chicago got its name. (Enough history)

The reason I asked you that question about you being from Chicago. your story was very wordy the ending is fine. The story was very long and nothing more was added it could have been shorter. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4 star story. . . . . Wordy? Yup. I found a few that shouldn't have been said.

You wrote: ((( The next day I spoke to my daughter on the phone. )))

..... In their continuing conversation his daughter said she was going to ask him for a favor and you wrote:

((( I looked at her suspiciously. )))

which was yet anOTHER of your dumb-assed statements that wasn't caught by your proof readers.

Not for nothin’, Stang, but there's no way he could've seen had she been stark naked on her and her husband's bed, being eaten by the pool guy, let alone "look at her suspiciously".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story but shitty ending

All that build-up with a really crappy day off but it had its moments

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Worried about the daughter though , showing to many signs of her mothers slut example and her husband seemmed like a smart and canny guy.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
This is at least the third time I have read this story. I enjoyed it every time.

I guess, in the long run, he got even with Erica but I am not sure. I guess she was miserable during the five years of plotting to get him back, evidently she never understood his logical reasoning for the divorce. What a C-word bitch. Thank you for writing, Stang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great ending

daughter was a snotty cunt .

just like her mother .

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 6 years ago
Only Stang...

...could get away with calling a six-page story 'short'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Best Revenge?

I believe in complete balancing of the scales but am not disappointed in this ending. After all he achieved "living well" status, and maybe found love. That gives old guys like me (67) hope with my 43 year old fiance. Maybe i will have a happy story to contribute here someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
pretty awesome

I liked the story. But thinking about some of the main character's actions, I find a few problems. Waiting for his wife to become physically unattractive is pretty inexcusably mean, and harassing someone to the point of suicide is criminal and gratuitous (since he never spoke to Erica again), although defensive financial manipulation is acceptable. The suicide does serve a useful purpose for the storyline...but is disappointing. Not all is lost though. When Shelly revealed her garb was for "his protection" the full meaning was immediately apparent.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous