All Comments on 'The Phone Call'

by Gale82

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Creative.

Entertaining flash-story.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 12 years ago
Amusing

Nicely done

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Fuck

I hate cheating wives. John picked up.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How come...

he heard only half the conversation when he was listening on the call on the extension? Or was it Danny's wife who was on the extension at the other end?

Don't you hate it when technology ruins a perfectly good story

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
A well-written wee piece

Just perfect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a pig

a fuck slut extrodinare . in wet cement if you please.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ONE SHOULD BE CAREFUL

when spinning a web. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Another man hating writer who gets off writing about a slut who cheats on her husband. Of course the wife will get away with it again and again and the impotent husband will just sit back and watch while Danny takes his wife from him like all good willing cuckolds do. The willing cuckold readers will love this story.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
keep writing

i dont like cheating sluts but the story was well written as a flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh, shit, the extension?

If her husband had listened on the extension, wouldn't he have heard both sides of the conversation?

Maybe a squeak on the floor boards outside her room, and her noticing a shadow disappearing down the stairs might have validated the one-sided eves-dropping.

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SHUT THE FUCK UP x_Doh!_x

"Another man hating writer who gets off writing about a slut who cheats on her husband. Of course the wife will get away with it again and again and the impotent husband will just sit back and watch while Danny takes his wife from him like all good willing cuckolds do. The willing cuckold readers will love this story."

What a fucking moron. Good flash story - and if you'd bothered to read it - she got caught. Do you not, seriously, get tired of writing the same bullshit, endlessly, pissing off everyone here?

Sorry - "my friend" - fucking creep.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
She's Cum Undone !

Fairly pedestrian liason Shown from Eavesdroppers' Vantage Point. It could have been better, coulda been worse. Cute idea. The wife must be cute too because her conversation was nigh insufferable.

Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 12 years ago

Hey anon how is that fish hook that is caught in your mouth? The line was cast and bait was there. And you took the bait as you always do. Your comments are truly the product of a warped and childish mind. But you will persist in your comments and troll Johndoe's comments. Are you that obbsessed with Johndoe that you follow his every comment? Sounds to me like someone has a very unhealthy and unatural obbsesion with him. are you sure you are mentally stable?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hey 0, are you that obsessed with the anon who trolls johndoe? Since you can't see the irony I guess the 'mentally unstable' question should be replaced with 'fucking stupid.'

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Cute!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A good one

Thank you for the story, especially the ending. But why don't the 2 Anons get it about the one sided phone call? The readers only heard one side, the hubby heard both. The next few hours are left to the imanination but should prove interesting.............sorry cant login. Jiminab

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Both sides

On the extension husband would hear the entire matter, with the betrayal and planned further betrayal. Now, she need not be concerned with any lies or deception, and husband can have one less element in his life to hinder his full recovery. Cut the ties, completely, with 2 less people in his life.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 ON WHICH END WAS THE PIKER

eavesdropping on. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

Good flash story, but the sequel would be interesting. Does the husband want to pay meal tickets?

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
To x_Anonymous0_x (what a clever disguise, who would have thought you had another handle, that totally fooled me)

What a genius you are! There was me thinking you were just doing your usual envious shitting on a new author, who incidentally wrote a fairly clever and original tale with a super twist, but actually you were setting a trap! Fantastic! I've been fucking mugged haven't I.

Let me explain though that it's not a case of being obsessed by you but of being unable to avoid you - your 'stories' i don't need to read and won't, unless I want a laugh - because your avalanche of nasty, utterly humorless comments are too obvious, like they've been penned by a retard with a dirty finger dipped in shit. Except of course when you're forcing your tongue up the asses of the senior writers on the site, in which case it's 'my friend' this and then you sound like you've got a plum in your mouth. Or in your case a fucking ballsack. Your extremely hotwife must be so proud of you. Keep on trolling, eventually folk will get wise to you, if they aren't already.

Apologies Gale82, I don't know why I put myself in the position of defending new authors. Perhaps I love this site too much and hate to see them put off trying their hand again after being unnecessarily slated by vile small-minded idiots.

Rant over.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 12 years ago
Well Done

I didn't like the wife and the so called best friend, however the story is well written and a different method of telling a story. Nice idea. I don't think it was necessary to write both sides of the conversation as the author let you know what the husband was hearing.

Personally I'd like to see a more in depth sequel. Explaining why John was gone for four months and what accident. To me it sounds like he is in the military and was deployed to one of the hell holes our troops are in. I'd like to see the cheating wife and betraying best friend get what they deserve. But that's just me.

Good job, thanks for the hard work, and keep writing.

Woodmanone

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 12 years ago
Well done, she's burned. Hope so anyway.

The last line was like a switch on the pressure release. At that stage my blood pressure it was through the roof. Only thing, I think you don't need a sequel to this. Sure it would be interesting but it was a satisfactory end it was sharp and clever.

Instead please write another story. I give you four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The End Spoiled It

If John was in fact listening on the "extension" he would have heard both sides of the telephone conversation.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I enjoyed the story

At first I thought I wouldn't like reading a one sided conversation but I got into it and enjoyed the story.

I wish that her husband wouldn't have been listening to the conversation, and we could have read what took place when she went to see her lover.

That would have been so hot reading how she took his big cock into her pussy, and let him do anything he wanted to do to her.

Thanks for the read.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Excellent Work!

Good concept. The idea of a "conversational" monologue is excellent and the words were well chosen. Of course, we all knew that they would end up scheduling the next "act". I imagine the people who get very irritated at the idea of having to use their imaginations will get very irritated at the lack of a detailed denouement!

TY and keep writing!

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years agoAuthor
For those who need an explanation

Yes, it's true that someone - probably her husband - had been listening to both sides of the conversation on the extension.

The true eavesdropper, however, was you - the reader - there, but unseen, to hear just her side of what was being said.

Thanks for the many positive comments - and also fo the constructive criticism (the other kind I''ll happily ignore!)

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
Next

OK....how about a wrap up...but please no wimp husband.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finish the Story

I hope in the finish to this story the wife and best friend get their cumuppence, and the husband gets his revenge and someone who will love him and make him happy! The wife wanted to be caught otherwise she would not have had such a conversation on the telephone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes please finish the story

It's a cool idea for a story but it needs more of an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why ?

Why did John marry such slut in the first place? In the follow on it should be fairly straight forward telling her that her husband her admit adultery and plan it again while he was away. He then should kick her out of the house, contact a lawyer, take out a equity loan on the house so there would be no profit to speak of and park money in the Cayman Islands. Never talking to the slut wife again.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 11 years ago
Please complete the story.

You've done an admirable job of setting the scene for what could be a very interesting story. As a psychologist I like to see how people relate to each other when placed in unusual situations. Doctor Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
'IT IS!!!'

FINISHED

Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bitch

finish it

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SOMEONE SHOULD BEGIN A COVER-UP

A.S.A.P. if not sooner,,,TK U MLJ LV NV no stars available. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dumb cunt thinking with it

sounds like two of em gonna need therapy

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
a CLICK & a BOOM.

Promises Broken. Hopes Shattered. Love Dies. Once more, the end of a beautiful institution.

The only clear winner,the excellent writing. The one sided conversation was a masterful stroke. I'm not sure if it could have been done in a better way.

Gale,you will always be missed,Always.

RIP & BLISS.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

another fun flash tale. Great dialogue. Thanks.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Great Imaginative story

Judging by the comments it would be pointless to suggest a sequel.

Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope Dannys wife has a sense of humor.

Cause the stupid cheating slut will need a place to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is anyone THAT stupid?

UGH!

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
ha ha ha ha

Now this was good. What it needs now is the fact that the click she heard was her husband listening on the extension phone. And what he had to say about his wife screwing big dick Danny. Like kicking her ass to the curb and beating the ever lovin crap out of his best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gale82- You out there, dear?

Anybody know what happened to this author? She hasn't posted in a while...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
doesn't work

Story was fine until line about extension phone. If husband was listening in on extension he would have heard both sides of conversation

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Start

Running.... Both you and Danny!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
HA

Snagged. There's the end of that dalliance.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Good story.

But the point about hearing both sides on the extension is correct.

That said, divorce looks good after overhearing something like that.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oh!

A click on the phone. Was it at her house, or Danny's. Either way, it won't be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I seriously

Am looking forward to hearing how John turns their worlds upsidedown.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
The start of some top grade revenge!

Don't plan on enjoying betraying partners, I hope that both the betrayers are about to be very badly burnt! Lots of pain coming their way. Physical would be nice, but mental and financial for starters!

Please give us chapter 2!

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
People complaining about the extension

I think you are wrong. We hear it from the perspective of someone sat in the same room as her. We only hear one side, but we also hear her comment about the click, which if we were the husband we would not have as the click was him putting the phone down....though it may have been him cocking his gun too...

We will never know as the author stopped posting in 2012.

I thought it was a good twist in the cheating wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Want to hear about payback for cheaters

Payback for both and should be able good and nasty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
part 2

With the BTB.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Cunt. She deserved to be caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story needs another chapter when th e whore has to answer for her fucking around. It would also be great yo see what hubby does with his chickenshit buddy.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Somebody has a problem. Ideally, both will pay dearly.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove8 months ago

John has a serious accident and is laid up for awhile. Wife then fucks his friend. How does a man go on after this. Humanity at its worst.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well now she will be free to shaggy Danny whenever she wants. Of course post divorce. Her latter part of the conversation crucified her snd preclude any reconciliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories