All Comments on 'A Brother's Duty'

by Paul Yearwood

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4****

The wording is confusing so I deducted 1*.

DishieDishieover 8 years ago
Hmmm....

I think you are afraid to say the naughty words, Paul. Loosen up and say cum and pussy. You can do it!!! The concept is good though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
True Story

Roger was injured while working offshore. Following the examination it was determined that serious damage had occurred to his genitals. A quick discussion with Roger and his wife Brenda and immediate surgery was performed. But Roger and Brenda would never be able to have children. Without discussing it with Roger, Brenda went to Roger's brother Larry and begged him to have sex with her and get her pregnant. Larry readily agreed. They went at it like rabbits for over three months until Larry finally admitted he had a low sperm count. It wasn't that he couldn't get her pregnant, but the odds were not in her favor. That was 20 years ago and she is still having sex twice a week with Roger and three times a week with Larry. She has three children now...by Roger's other two brothers.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Lovely!

That was a surprisingly nice story that started as one thing and evolved into another.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Almost

Almost a decent story until you said "sexual food". I couldn't stop laughing after that horseshit. Where do you people come up with this stuff? Sexual food!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was a wonderful story but please try to improve the description of the love making from "where her furred grotto rested on his staff".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous