All Comments on 'Humiliated Public Nudity Oops'

by myoddnewlife

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
allenethanmallenethanmalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Your husband is really devious. There are two parts I don't like about your husbands requests of you:

1.) They seem to involve humiliation of you. Why not try some public nudity like a nude beach where you don't need to be humiliated, but still show off your fantastic body? Or go to a club with a very sheer blouse and no bra. This could also involve your dancing or at least talking with other guys or more as you get more comfortable.

2.) The other problem with your husbands extreme accidental nudity is you will never get comfortable with your nudity in those situations. Shock in itself shouldn't be the ultimate goal.

You are a great wife to go to such extremes to please your hubby. So what does he do to satisfy you?

Woody WoodwoodWoody Woodwoodalmost 12 years ago
Loving your adventures

I love the fact that other men fin my wife attractive, and love to see her naked or topless in public as well. Just wish she was brave enough to have some of the "accidents" that you do.

Keep the stories coming.

Woody

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmm

I think you need to turn the tables on him. Invite your girlfriends to watch him emerge from the shower or some such.

modelnude4umodelnude4ualmost 12 years ago
keep em cumming!

I love the stories, and would love to be there for any of them! I am a male who also loves to be "accidentally" exposed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

You are a lucky couple...I wish I also could do this...

myoddnewlifemyoddnewlifealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate your words of encouragement and I do feel lucky to have my husband, as I know he feels lucky to have me. I do not have any urge to have my husband nude in public and I am perfectly happy with the way our relationship is going now. I am a happy woman. Thank you again me and my husband appreciate the responces.

FLriderFLrideralmost 12 years ago

I like your writing and your adventures. I wish I could get my wife to do similar. Keep up the adventures and the writings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think your an amazing wife for doing this for your husband and I love to read your stories keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoy what you are doing - wish you could enjoy the challenge,

Enjoy what you are doing - wish you could enjoy the challenge, Try the stories with a few pictures of the events for added emphasis, and additional adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Adaptation

While i was reading this story, i kept on thinking that "embarrassment" is a state of mind, and that there's no reason you can't enjoy these "adventures" as much as your husband does. I imagine the primary blockages come from some fundamental belief that there is something wrong with the naked body and a simple unfamiliarity being nude in public. There's not a lot that can be done for the first one other than you making your own understandings, but i can tell you that the human body has been perfectly crafted, and males have been generally built to appreciate every bit of the female form (i even know a few non-gay females that really enjoy the smooth lines and curves of the naked female body). Nudes have been a staple of art for thousands of years, and a lot of it has nothing to do with sex, just the beauty of the human body.

As for not being comfortable naked, the easiest way to adjust that would be to spend some time being naked with people. It is generally a lot easier to accustomed to being naked if you're not the only one doing it, that way you're not the center of attention and you can begin to see that it's not so odd. This can just be around the house with your husband, or a quiet setting with people you know and are comfortable with (Jenni perhaps) or it seems like your husband would be the type that might enjoy a weekend getaway to a nudist resort. After some time acclimating to these activities, it should become easier and more natural to go out around other people completely exposed.

After you adjust to the idea of being naked around people, you might be able to get to the point where these Adventures are no longer embarrassing but a source of excitement for both you and your husband.

No one can cause You to be Humiliated other than yourself. Humiliation is a state of mind, and how you react to an outside situation, and over time you can alter and control your reactions.

flash4me9flash4me9almost 12 years ago
Continually Awesome!

I've read all of your stories, some several times over and every one of them gets me excited. Your writing alone is fantastic as I can clearly "see" everything you describe and feel like I'm one of the lucky voyeurs in your adventures.

Please keep up the great work and hopefully as others have suggested you'll really begin to enjoy the erotic situations yourself. If it helps, you should know that you're turning a lot of people on...hundreds?, thousaands?...maybe more...not just shocking the few around you at that moment. Perhaps it will be easier to look forward to and more arousing for you to think about how horny you'll be making the people that will "experience" your stories later!

TIA!

flash4me9flash4me9almost 12 years ago

I've read all of your stories, some several times over and every one of them gets me excited. Your writing alone is fantastic as I can clearly "see" everything you describe and feel like I'm one of the lucky voyeurs in your adventures.

Please keep up the great work and hopefully as others have suggested you'll really begin to enjoy the erotic situations yourself. If it helps, you should know that you're turning a lot of people on...hundreds?, thousands?...maybe more...not just shocking the few around you at that moment. Perhaps it will be easier to look forward to and more arousing for you to carry out these wonderful adventurs if you think about how horny you'll be making all of the people that will later "experience" your stories!

TIA!

flash4me9flash4me9almost 12 years ago

I've read all of your stories, some several times over and every one of them gets me excited. Your writing alone is fantastic as I can clearly "see" everything you describe and feel like I'm one of the lucky voyeurs in your adventures.

Please keep up the great work and hopefully as others have suggested you'll really begin to enjoy the erotic situations yourself. If it helps, you should know that you're turning a lot of people on...hundreds?, thousands?...maybe more...not just shocking the few around you at that moment. Perhaps it will be easier to look forward to and more arousing for you to carry out these wonderful adventures if you think about how horny you'll be making all of the people that will later "experience" your stories!

TIA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pictures

Please can you add pictures to this? I love the stories and think they are brilliant, but pictures would be the icing on the cake.

ExpDomMExpDomMalmost 12 years ago
Well done, but...

I enjoyed this story, or series of very short tales, a lot. But I have to agree with the requests for pictures. I think they would add a lot both to your experiences and the readers appreciation of them.

Either way, keep them coming.

sexyfuckinghotsexyfuckinghotalmost 12 years ago
HOT

this sounds very sexy, but more would be good. maybe if u got caught doing it in a pulic place. like if u were fuking in and elevator and suddenly the doors opened and lotsof people were watching?

or in a park or somtehing\

also,, if u enjoyed the experiences more like i know i would

ErosfanErosfanover 11 years ago
WOW

I really enjoy your stories.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lifelike

Very well written and true to life

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Do something where she doesn't know the adventure is coming. Something that surprises her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More daring please

These stories are great, but pictures would be great, and maybe more daring, revealing more flesh. I have an idea of you going into men's toilets by accident, leaving the cubicle open and getting changed so you are naked to the intruders.

satxflhxsatxflhxover 10 years ago
Love Your Adventures (New Idea)

If you want to take it to the next step and allow someone to touch her I have an idea. It came about from the grocery store adventure. Have her go into the grocery store, pick out a small cucumber and stick it in her pussy. If someone catches her and claims she is shoplifting they would have to strip search her and still not see anything. So in order for them to actually prove anything and have evidence they would have to do a cavity search on her and fish out the cucumber. I guessing that after all the excitement they probably wouldn't even press charges.

An alternate ending if you don't want to risk the shoplifting charge, she could walk up to the register, pull the cucumber out in front of the cashier, and pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where do you live?

I hope you and your husband live in a large metropolis, otherwise your ''oops'' moments will be seen for what they are, and you will get the reputation I think you're looking for. Then see how your husband handles that kind of a hit to both your reputations. Not that a lot less 'accidental' flashing cannot be beneficial to a sexual relationship. Just try not to get yourself arrested in the process, OK?

Li'l Jane

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed your story

Very sexy. I love "planned" accidental nudity. And the fact that you left the thong panties on just made it hotter. I hope to read about more of your adventures soon. Keep going!!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 7 years ago
Wow

That is amazing; you are amazing. Your husband is truly a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Planned exhibitions are so much fun

The girlfriend and I used to do things like that all the time I think my favorite was the strip mall. Which we gave it a new meaning LOL she wasn't going to wear underwear anyway and of course that made me very happy we went to the thrift store and got her this little dress kind of a summer dress it was strapless or maybe she made it strapless she was very good with sewing I can't remember except that it was yellow and it had just what she wanted it had the belt made into it with the material of the dress itself and you could black tie a bow in the back with these built like material pieces that would hang down but she tied a knot in the end of each one. She was in high heels and it was hot summer so she couldn't run fast in them and she could not take them off because of the hot pavement the dress was of course all she had on she comes out the door of the drug store in this little strip mall and made sure that the knot on the end of one of those little hanging belt type pieces stayed inside as the door closed. There's no way to open the door from the outside because it is a exit door only and she get taking a seam ripper in rip the seams that really good where it barely stay together on one side anyway which was the opposite side. So when she tried to pull on it holding the strap piece it would not budge because of the not so then she just tried to pull away from it with her whole body and of course the seams finished popping and the dress came apart and she stood there naked in heels. She then after letting out of scream to get everyone's attention ran to the car I was at the far end of the parking lot of course. She jumped in the car and we sat there to see the reaction from the people a little bit and then drove away. she wanted to make a stop somewhere and ask for her other clothes and she got very excited and even had an orgasm shortly after when I told her that I did not bring her extra clothes that she had requested because if this had been a real situation this is exactly what would have happened she would have had to ride home naked in heels and I was making sure it was happening just like that is if it had not been planned. So here she was naked in the car which I always love to be naked in the car anyway that is always so hot to have a naked girl in your car especially one that doesn't have any clothes at all and this was so hot she played with yourself all the way home even after having two orgasms and we still had sex for the rest of the afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love all of your stories...

I have read them many times and have them bookmarked so I can easily find them again. Ignore the haters, they have no life and also ignore the people that rag on and on about grammatical errors. This is just a porn site, not an English text book. I like knowing what is going on in your mind while these events are happening, although I would enjoy them more if you were more turned on while the exposure is occurring. Please let us know how the party went, I have been waiting years to hear the outcome.

I had an idea for a storyline. Why don't you and Jenni and your husband go on a shopping trip to a women's store that has dressing rooms with curtains located close to the front. I'm sure Jenni can find plenty of ways to expose you in various outfits while your husband (and maybe unsuspecting others) sits in the waiting area and observes. When you come out to show an outfit to your husband, I'm sure Jenni can find ways to display you then as well.

Best of luck and I hope you keep getting exposed!

EterriswolfEterriswolfover 4 years ago
Wow Thanks so much for sharing

I really enjoyed the story I am going to try and check out your other stories I hope one day I have a partner who is willing to help me fulfill these desires for myself I would really love to know if you have any exercises or anything to help with the anxiety before hand or anything if you guys get a chance I’d appreciate a conversation about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

I look forward to more of your adventures. Congrats to you and Josh fir getting your spark back.

Jessy69Jessy69almost 3 years ago

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ces exhibitions accidentelles ... c'est ce que j'essaie de faire mais un homme qui se montre n'est jamais bien vu ...

J'aime aussi me rendre prisonnier de ma nudité (un peu comme la robe qui part avec le taxi) ...

Se retrouver nu et ne pas pouvoir se cacher ou retrouver ses vêtements ... devoir attendre un certain temps, ou bien devoir parcourir une certaine distance par exemple ...

Si vous voulez des idées, je peux vous raconter quelques une de mes expériences ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What does your husband do to make it up to you? Not judging. Just curious. I might do this for my husband for the right reward...

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

> ENF story

> "My bra size is 34C"

Another one? What is causing all the Literotica ENF authors to give all their ENF protagonists boobs C-cup and under? Is this some kind of conspiracy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I used to do stuff like this. My favorite 'prank' was to re-sew the seams of her one-piece swimsuit with dissolving thread. I meant for her to wear it at a beach in front of strangers. She had bikinis but seldom wore them. I meant to pack a replacement bikini to rescue her with. I guessed wrong. She wore a bikini at our next beach trips. The next time she wore the one-piece was at a city pool with me and my family. She was MAD as a hornet, until we got home. Then she wore me out the rest of the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh my heavens. I am disappointed in any man that places his pleasure above the "love" of his life. How utterly disdainful. His focus should be on her, not selfishly on himself. You are an amazing young lady to do this for him, but one who truly loves you would not ask this of you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous