All Comments on 'What a Way to Wake Up!'

by CosmicRhythm

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Pretty hot! You cum hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I enjoyed the tone of your voice, and I'd not turn down a wake up like that any day. :)

RachelLennonRachelLennonalmost 12 years ago
This was fantastic!

Hey, I really enjoyed this. Very nice story. You have an amazing voice. I hope to hear more of you soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sooo

I thought the general idea was great. I personally think that you could draw the story out a little longer. Maybe in addition to your pauses to speak to literotica, you could maybe moan a little more.

You spoke about bringing us to the brim of cumming and then backing off.. Maybe you could try more building up to it. I normally follow directions pretty well, if you just said for us to get right up to the edge then slow back down that would be better (in my opinion)

I didn't get to post on your first submission I liked that one too, it was like you were in my head, knowing exactly how long I wanted to wait before I came.

This one is also really good.. Just drag it out a little longer. I like a delayed, well worth waiting for orgasm brought on by a complete stranger before I go to bed at night. :)

xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yummy....

I just found your audio and can I just tell you OMG!!! Amazing!!!

Just the thought of you sneaking in my

bed is so HOT! Thanks for a great night. I can't wait till the next one. Keeping them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ohhh, shit...

Fuck! I love a man who can cum hard. You made me cum hard, too, at the same time as you; just listening to your cute little Canadian accent was always gonna tip me over the edge. Fuckin' hot. You could wake my pussy up like that any day you felt like it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A question

This fantasy has always been a favourite of mine as well. Do you think you could not read, but just extemporaneously describe the experience?

Blondebombshell777Blondebombshell777almost 12 years ago
Oh wow...

This was so hot... I came three different times just listening- look ma, no hands!- and dear god, whoever gets to sleep with you is the luckiest girl alive! Didn't notice you had a Canadian accent, but whatever it was was sooooo hot.

Personally I liked the break from the story. I mean, no crap it's a story but the "real" character reading was the hottest part. Man, I wish I could meet you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My first time

This is my first time on this site.So glad I came.And I did.Sexy voice.And I love the moans as u cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wow that was amazing

I cummed so hard after listening to this

you have such a sexy voice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmmmmmm. I Needed That!

This was just what I seem to have needed as I sat here naked, ready to hear a voice that would entice my pussy. When my tits got very erect and the nipples hardened and perked up, I knew it was gonna lead to hot cummin'. And so it did. Thanks. And keep it up! (the work, I mean... as well as that fuckin hard dick!)

nativeladynativeladyover 11 years ago
thank you

just what I needed to get off! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Mr. Collins

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please make more these make me so wet and horny every time all of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!!

Your words were just amazing. When I close my eyes I can just imagine all the things you do to me. The voice is great, maybe you can slow down, take your time, and use a softer voice. Other than that, this is perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That voice is sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

I loved this so much. I wish you could wake me up like this every morning. My only suggestion is to slow down and take your time. Try and imagine every thing you say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I cummed so fucking hard to this I'm still shivering from my orgasm keep up with the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was really hot. Your voice really turns me on. As a fan's suggestion you should do an audio about a student being a distraction to her teacher (you being the teacher) and you punishing her for it. That kind of stuff gets good ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my sweet tight pussy cummed so good!!!

Oh my god your voice is so hot my little sweet cunt started dripping soooo fucking much I still can't get out of my orgasm...if you want to see my tiny sweet young cunt please text me 6196326210 mmm I'll be waiting daddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I came so hard! Your voice is sexy, keep it up.

PureSeduction2urMind69PureSeduction2urMind69about 9 years ago
Yes!

You have such a sexy voice hun! Please keep up the hot and sexy work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Omg made.me cum so hard need to be fucked by you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hot time! next time, play with my nipples to make my clit grow and juices flow. Good Luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous