All Comments on 'Mom's Stolen Panties'

by LanaBanana

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
mentalmanmentalmanalmost 12 years ago
Wowwww....

One hell of a first submission! From a technical perspective it could use a minor bit of editing, but I am just nit-picking. :-) Love your style, the bursts of thought. And my number-one-with-a-bullet fantasy scenario is a son tit-fucking his busty mom, so you knocked it out of the park!

Bravo! Going to go back and re-read it again, and really "savor" it. ;-)

Hope to see more from you soon. Thank you

TheTitLoverTheTitLoveralmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Please, please continue writing. This was excellent. Constructively, all I can say is if possible, have the action go on a little longer, though this story necessitated the short action.

imharmless69imharmless69almost 12 years ago
Fantastic

You must have lots of fantasy built up for this to be your first story. I can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mommy gets all her holes filled one after another

wow what a very hot horny story mom's stolen panties.

reading this was awesome . so very exciting loved it to bits .

do hope you are going to read more parts of this very hot erotic story .

brilliant writing as well as the incredible story .do keep them cumming .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"...have went to?"

You lost me at your tease for the submission. GRAMMAR counts!

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 12 years ago
* * * *

Great you made me jealous of a fictional character.

This kid is going to have a blessed life....

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Very good

Very good for your first time writing, could have been a bit longer drawing out the sex a little more as it seemed like you went from one to another.

ATM is bad! Too many germs.

Great picture, you have lovely breast.

hieratichieraticalmost 12 years ago
Woderful

You are one hot Mom with a hot mind, Please keep writing.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
Get an editor, or at least proof-read a story before submitting.

It would have been better if you had. At the very least, you wouldn't have me and other readers telling you about all the errors in grammar and spelling this story contained. I'd have given you a good rating, regardless, if not for one other terrible mistake you made:

Who the fuck has 36H breasts and "narrow hips"? You know who has 36H breasts? A morbidly obese dwarf. If only there was a website to send you "Monster Tit" morons to where you could see just what tits that size would look like. 36H tits exist only in the fevered imaginations of idiots who think "If a D cup is nice, then something further down in the alphabet must be even better!" The "36" refers to the circumference of the woman's chest below their breasts. That is, once again, BELOW THE BREAST. It does NOT mean the circumference as measured around the actual BREASTS. The cup size refers to the volume of the breasts. The cup size is calculated by subtracting the around-the-ribs size from the around-the-breasts measurement. So a "36H" would mean the woman had a chest with a 36" circumference, and A PAIR OF FUCKING BEACH-BALLS for tits. Is it possible for a woman to have H cups tits? Yes it is. Would that same woman have slim hips and a narrow waist? Not unless you just drew her as a cartoon. In the real world, she'd be a fat fucking slob.

I'll lift this paragraph, wholesale, from Wikipedia:

Most women assume that a B cup on a 34 band is the same size as a B cup on a 36 band. In fact, bra cup size is relative to the band size, as the actual volume of a woman's breast changes with the dimension of her chest. The volume of a brassiere cup is the same for 30D, 32C, 34B, and 36A.

So, some numb-nut decided that a D cup was big, but a DD cup must be better. Then a different moron decided that an E is even better, while an EE is better still. It's the equivalent of saying, "I have a 16 inch cock. Soft." It's so far beyond the credible, that it's a fucking JOKE, get it? If you ever see a woman with 36H tits, get her to a hospital, because the bitch either has some fucking TUMORS, and is going to fucking DIE, or she's got a few gallons of silicon ready to burst.

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 12 years ago

@BP get a clue and stop thinking everyone in

the world uses only American measurements....

try Google for reference

Canadian H cup = www.bryci.com

Euro H cup = www.Jordancarver.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perky 36H? Whi'ld your at it, why don't you have her shit gold

And Piss vodka?

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
@MrLurker: Show some relevant links, dumbass.

In this story, LanaBanana writes from the mom's perspective: "My mom had always warned me that big boobs were a curse. She always said, they make you get pregnant too soon ... and that they will be at your knees by age 35 ... Not to mention, they had a nice teardrop shape."

She's clearly implying that the boobs are not augmented, and that they're just naturally big. Then she goes on to say this:

"Relatively narrow hips also ran in the family, and I didn't miss out on those either. What I lack in hips I make up in the rear, a nice bubble bum with plenty to hold on to."

Narrow hips would indicate a narrow waist, presumably, unless she's built like an egg. So, we're to believe that she's a slim, slender chick, with narrow hips, narrow waist, big bubble ass and gigantic knockers.

Right.

So instead of posting links to some pay-to-join webpage of a bimbo with big, fake tits, (And which, as far as I could see without paying to join, their cup sizes weren't even mentioned, leaving me to wonder why the hell you bothered to post them at all. What are you doing? Trying to drum up business for them? Fuck-tard...) why don't you post a link, or an actual picture, of a woman who hasn't gone under the knife to achieve that look? Because they don't exist? I'll shut up when you produce relevant facts. In the mean time, you're expressing opinion, as am I. My opinion is that the author is full of shit. My opinion of MrLurker for offering that the author intended us to believe that she was a "UK" 36H is that MrLurker is even more stupid than I first thought. Which ass did you pull THAT ridiculous theory out of? This story is written in colloquial American English. There is NOTHING to indicate that this occurred to a UK mother and son. But even if we leave THAT presumption aside, there's the issue that a UK H-cup would be the equivalent to an American K-cup, dip-shit. Which anyone who looks on Wikipedia can see for themselves. There's even a graphic chart to show the comparisons. It's in the paragraph with the header "CUP SIZES VARY".

I can post links, too, retard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassiere_measurement

To quote Don Cheadle from "House of Lies": "Wikipedia, mother-fucker."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Comment

Thank you for a great story. Enjoyed it all the more because it was from the mother's perspective. Hope you write some more.

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958almost 12 years ago
Lanabanana...

...incest stories written by a woman always make me go bananas!

BonnevilleFlatsBonnevilleFlatsalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Oedipal stories where the son gets caught masturbating with his mother's panties are so cliched and familiar that I usually pass them by. But the narrative voice in this story is so strong that it creates the sexual tension and defamiliarizes a scenario that is sooo overdone. Bravo. I added you to my favorites and look forward to reading more of your submissions.

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
Question

Where can I find a Mommy like that?

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
After reading some of the feedback

I have to say this is fiction, people.

Fiction is the form of any narrative or informative work that deals, in part or in whole, with information or events that are not factual, but rather, imaginary.

Ok, keeping that in mind, what is the big issue with 36H breasts? It is a fictional story. Get over yourselves. No one else really cares.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Fantastic hot story please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Been there

My son regularly raids the hamper for my undies. He returns them with an addition I've cum to enjoy. I bought some extra sexy panties recently that came back covered in cum. He certainly enjoys himself. I'm trying to figure out how to "catch him in the act" and give him someone more fun to play with - me! Any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
suggestion: Just tell him you know he is using your panties tomasturbate and that you want to watch him

Then as he jerks off for you, start taking off your clothes and show him how wet he has made you. Then take his hand and let him finger your pussy. If that doesn't work. Rape hin!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
suggestion

place a video camera facing your hamper wher he won't look. tell him you don't feel disgusted when you show him the video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hästi lõhnavad püksid.

Mina ka kunagi nuusutasin ema jalast võetud aluspükse,mida ta oli kandnud 1-2 päeva.Ta oli mind näinud pükstega askeldamas,siis toimus emaga pikem jutu ajamine,kuna ma olin siis 15 aastane.Kolme aastapärast vaatasin ühte pornovideot,mis näitas ema ja poja seksi,hakkas ka minul kiim ema järgi.Ühel päeval võtsin ema ette köögis,tõmbasin ta enda ligi ja suudlesin teda,ning kohe virutas mulle vastu nägu,et nii ei käituta oma emaga.Suudlesin uuesti teda pikemalt ja tundsin ta keelt juba vingerdamas minu suus ning ise oigas.Vajusime köögis diivanile ja hakkasime asjaga pihta.Keppisin teda orgasmini,aga minul ei lähe lahti kuidagiviisi,ja ema sai minu kimbatusest aru ja võttis oma aluspüksid,ning pani mulle nina alla,mispeale mul läks kohe lahti.Head aroomid mõjuvad vahest ikka kohe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, but too short. As a personal note, I really think ass to mouth is a bad idea, it’s not hot… It’s just gross.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous