All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 11'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
about time

it is about time that bastard got what he deserved way to go Zoe and i love how Pam is screwing with his mind

i have a feeling it is going to be real fire works when Justine finds out her mom is alive not sure i would want to be David

great chapter very entertaining looking forward to the next one

Chuckles437Chuckles437almost 12 years ago
Bravo!!!!!

Looking forward to the next post, very exciting story.

Thank you for your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Job!

Loving how this is going. Thank you for developing Josephine's story. She deserves peace and the knowledge of her daughter the Queen.

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I love the story and how it is proceeding. I know how long it takes me to read each release and I read them basically twice, once real fast and once much slower, to see what I missed when I rushed, to see where it was going:-) Having said this, I can't imagine how long it takes you to write, proof, and edit before releasing to your editor for their work. But darn-it, it is TOO slow! I want to read each release on a daily, or half-daily basis:-) I know, you are going as quick as you can and still have a life outside of Literotica but Justine is so good that I almost can't wait. Thanks for a great story and keep up the great writing.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Punishment

that fits the crime. Way to go...each of his victims get to choose her own punishment, you couldn't have chosen anything better.....And as for the newly mated couples who appear to be important to the new Queen and her King and their court, you could not have chosen any better.....And what of Jeri/Josephine? Now that she has finally acknowledged her mate isn't it time for her to see her daughter again? As always you leave me excited about the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Marvelous, that is all!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Men!!!

I think Josephine will be extremely upset that David has been suppressing her memories for 27 years. How can he claim to love her and still do that to her. Her mate is a sham, the man she loves is only an illusion. She deserves her turn to kick his butt as well as Jeremiah's.

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago

love it!!! keep it coming keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
in love

I am so addicted to this story

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormalmost 12 years ago
marvelous!

Simply marvelous!

5 stars!

Anjel54Anjel54almost 12 years ago
David

David and Jeri will be fine because he was protecting his mate. As long as Jeremiah, Malcolm and Napoleon were around then Jeri/Josephine was in danger. Napoleon still would have wanted Jo whether he had a replacement or not. Jeremiah would have wanted her dead and Malcolm would have made sure that this time it was so. If Jo had been allowed to remember she would have gone to her family which would have put them in danger. We have seen that involving human families when Jeremiah deemed it necessary was not off limits. So it was possible that not only Jo, but her mother, sister and daughter would have died or her sister may have been turned and sold as a vamp's sex slave. Mother and Justine made to forget and in trying to compell Justine he may have found out something about her to keep her under his watch with some of his trusted human minions. There was no way in the world that Jeri/Jo would have stayed away from her family. In a way she was in witness protection. Now that her daughter is Queen, Malcolm is dead and Jeremiah is screwed, when Jeri/Jo remembers she and David can find out what happened to her family and they will have a great reunion. Jo/Jeri can dole out her punishment that Jeremiah so richly deserves.

More back story on David...like how old in vampire years. How were they allowed to live under the radar of other vamps? Jo/Jeri and Justine may be angry at first but they will forgive him when they have had time to think it through and realize that he was protecting his mate.

Thanks for a great update Kala!!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 12 years ago
Long Live the Queen & King

You know Kalamazoo you are one bass ass!!! No matter what story and shall we add poem now, you always leave me wanting more.

To think he could spend thousands of years just being tortured ... Ha ha and he killed the one person to share the blame with in his rashness to greed. So now he has to brunt all of the pain sucker that's what he gets... ha ha

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

He better tell her before Justine finds out she's still alive!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 10 Previous Part
Justine Series Info