All Comments on 'Bite Me'

by Tbone66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Sounds like fun.....

for somebody else. I'll pass on this . But it was good reading. Original and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Its true, if you let a mosquito drink their fill, it itches less!

In my case it was sitting at a zen meditation retreat, you weren't allowed to move even to brush away a mosquito. Luckily there were only a few bites an hour, but to my amazement the bites hardly swelled up and were gone by the next day.

I hear it is because when you scare them away, they "burp" some of their venom into you. But when they drink their fill they just withdraw slowly...

Thats my theory and I'm sticking to it. Not that I'm sure it would work out the same on my penis...

p.s. if you have a mosquito in your tent (and you don't like killing them) just let them drink and they won't bother you for the rest of the night....

wankitwankitover 10 years ago
Food Chain.

It is nice to be an enjoyable part of the food chain, I really loved the story and often feed our little friends and others not so small.

Keep up the food supply!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sucking,Itching and Cumming

Enjoyed ever word, thanks for sharing your erotic adventures in the woods. I too enjoy same, but have never tried 'outside' at night with just my 'junk' out. I collect them off my shirt sleeves, when out for a walk. Then I enjoy releasing them inside a container and wait till they settle down. I had one land directly in my slit (penis) and feasted for awhile. My junk was so hard and like you fluids just keep seeping out. When I finally brought it off, along with that beautiful inner itch, I started screaming out, Oh fuck...........................love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My cock too

After reading your story, I tried it as well. I have to admit, I honestly enjoyed it! Although, I have never been able to get more than three or four at the same time. But I will certainly keep trying. Thank you for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wtf

Wtf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous