All Comments on 'Worlds Apart Ch. 02'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
foxy_lady76foxy_lady76almost 12 years ago

keep going... I like the story

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago

I think this proves that opposites really do attract...hehe-he. Whether you end the story here or continue on, it has been an interesting story. I'll keep an eye out for your name to read more of whatever you write!

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Very erotic in a hotly passionate way. And the moral of the story is, don't look a gift horse in the ... Eye?

I was somewhat alarmed at how much empathy I felt toward him. Having been alone and unable to to mate for so long. His desire for her and his fear of overwhelming her did not interfere with his overall confidence. That is the best kind of lover. But... A snake? I'm not quite able to get past that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And then...

Don't just leave it there!

secretsxywritersecretsxywriteralmost 12 years agoAuthor
The Snake...

Years ago I read a book called "Sati" by Christopher Pike. There was a character--the villian--who was the inspiration for Vincente (but he would be a "good guy"). I could never get the image out of my head. It was creepy, yet fascinating. So I wrote a fantasy story based around the idea. Enter my own twisted mind. ; ) Thank you for all of your comments!

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
I get why the story ended the way it did

And I'm OK with that and liked it just fine, but part of me was rooting for Danae to leave then go find Cristal and slap her upside the head for setting her up like that.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Oh my!

That was hot. A little creepy, but hot.

sweetone66sweetone66about 10 years ago
Different...

Very imaginative and well written...

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

This story begs to keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's next? Interesting setup

very curious about this Dyson concept is it your own? How does she feel about him clearly trying to impregnate her? Will they explore more bdsm type fun? I was initially turned off by the snake as penis concept for the story and characters kept me reading and now I'm fascinated - chapter 3 please!

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

To answer the most popular question first...yes there will be another chapter, even though it's been a few years. Other stories took precedence. But I have not forgotten Danae and Vincente.

Regarding the dyson, that was my own creation. As I was writing the story and trying to figure out what to call his breed (for lack of a better word), I was watching "Lost Girl" where the main male character had the name Dyson. And he was hot. Then a commercial came on for the vacuum brand Dyson, and the name stuck. There are other stories that use the term. But they usually have to do with a water creature. And I was also reading the Keri Arthur "Riley Jensen" series at the time where the author had created a term for her half wolf/half vampire main character. I figured it was my story, I'll make up my own creature and name!

Thanks for the continued support!

SSW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh dear.

I was 100% on board until it turned out that he was basically drugging her. Extremely dodgy on the whole consent issue. Not cool, Vincente, very not cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1886 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories