All Comments on 'I Don't Even Know Your Name'

by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no names please

Great story. No strings, no emotions. The girls are dreams come true. The action is hot. My cock is hard. Time to tead it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"I'm not a proper girl,"

So good to see a girl so secure in her utter slutness. More, we must have more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Fabulous Tale of a Dirty Slut and the Stranger She Craves

This story is a luscious erotic tale of absolute decadence and depravity. A story of a passionate woman that is not looking for love, romance or emotional ties, but seeks to satisfy her carnal passion with a man she has never met or talked to , without any need for explanation or any feeling of shame. Here is a woman that relishes the title slut, that finds sexual excitement in bedding a man she does not know, who seeks physical pleasure and orgasmic satisfaction for the pleasure itself – finding added excitement in being the dirty girl, the naughty girl, the utter slut. And as she pleases herself on this stranger’s body, we climb to new heights of depraved ecstasy ourselves. This is the hottest, sexiest, best written erotic tale of pure physical delight that you could desire, and you will be completely satisfied as you climb to a dirty, sexual high that Miss Good Two Shoes delivers in this amazing story of dirty sex. Well written and up to her creative and artistic perfectionist standards as always, this story is something everyone must read. Nothing else compares. Rogue.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
I do believe I felt a stirring...kudos.

Lovely writing - delicious slut. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 star writing machine

Another great story!! Amalea is every man's fantasy and every woman's nightmare... A signature move that is breathe taking plus Some of the hottest sex on paper.... Miss Goody your writing is in a league of its own... Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us:)

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958almost 12 years ago
WTF...

...only two pages?

Just yanking your chain aml!

Uninhibited, carnal lust and a pure unadulterated slutty good time!

You know my cock will never be the same....

D :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

That was absolutely DELICIOUS!!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Is it necessary...

to know your fuck buddy's name before you do it? How do you get a proper introduction when you're engaged in foreplay?

A great story about a girl who just needs to get herself off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

That story fucking ROCKS!!! Awesome. That was just pure unfiltered sex. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous