All Comments on 'The Game'

by Gale82

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
that two

That's two stupid stories i'm sure if you were tested your I.Q. wouldn't be higher then ten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
new way of the game

so lets have the next part to the story dose she get the morning after pills or dose she go back to him for more?. Dose she love her man to get rid of all his jizz in her or have his kid not her mans kid. If it had been my wife I would have been riding her bare back from the start.

En joyed the story very much as it has happened to me & my mate. We still play the game with us both doing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Such Stupidity

to produce characters who rationalize that the feelings of the unknowing participant in the "Game" are more important than the covenantal vows that have been made between husband and wife!!! And the idea that after several years of marriage he is still wearing condoms and hasn't discovered another form of birth control that lets each one feel cock against cunt wall? - more idiocy!!! You haven't even begun to put that small pea within your thick skull to work! Think before writing or just don't write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

If you really are a woman you really have no idea how to write about a real man, I would hate to know any of the men in your life, they must be really pathetic. If you are a man then you are the perfect ideal of a willing cuckold husband for your wife. I am sure many willing cuckold readers will literally lap up this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Warning! This is a flawless, exquisitely written SEX story. All fucking idiots can take their inane sad closet cuck comments and ram them up their collective ass.

I didn't actually get off on this cos I was melting at the beautiful prose, 100* and please, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FOR IT ONE TWO THREE SRIKES

you are out of this fucking game find another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
idiots

why on earth does any man want his wife to screw around on him? most women have a hard enough time trying to stay faithful to their husbands that they do not need any help in their cheating. i do think that more women cheat on their husbands than men cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Would have been better if...

the wimp stayed up and followed the cheaters - at a safe distance of course - until they went into the room. The cuck could have eavesdropped on the action before retiring for a fantasy-fuelled night of pathetic masturbation.

I don't like the method of recollecting from the slut's perspective because she'll always dilute it; I prefer the cuck to witness his wife's adultery. This way he KNOWS she's been a slut because he's SEEN it!

It's nice to know that she's been inseminated by younger virile sperm while the older cuck will provide for the bastard child's upbringing. A win-win situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You Win

I did not how to vote then I read the usual dross. You score a high four give me more and I might make it five next time. Letting Jeannie out of her bottle. This could go two ways, please make her a cock hungry slut, not the shamed wife who leaves her husband for her new young lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ignore the haters!

Enjoyed this.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pathetic

self hate is horrible to see. But why must everyone write about a f'ing whimp. I'm okay with properly done Cuckold. but really that's not even realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

I really enjoyed the story and look forward to more. Hopefully she took the morning after pill the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

I cannot figure out why people who don't like this category of story bother to read it, much less go on the comments section and rip it apart. Maybe there should be separate categories for cheating spouses, one where the "innocent" spouse likes that it took place and the other where the cheating spouse is punished in some severe way. Very weird to me that readers of stories on this forum would be so morally uptight.

Anyway, usually I do not enjoy a wife describing what happened to her husband, unless it is a prelude to his being able to watch a subsequent session. This one did it well, though; I liked your description. It is true that having the married couple still using condoms was not credible, unless you built in some explanation for it like doctors discovering she had an allergy to her husband's semen (it can happen) or that she had had difficulties with other contraception methods. I understand you were adding a thrill to having her lover's seed being the first she ever had inside her, but still not credible on that point.

Good overall job, though. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another story of a loving wife breaking the rules

stupid man playing such a dangerous game and again the so called loving wife crosses the line from what was stated before her dinner a game to a selfish cock hungry slut with no respect for her partner shit end to what could have been a shared fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Enjoyed it

The only way your comment makes sense is if you are stating that this story and others in this category are all alike, that they are written without any effort, thought, talent, logic, etc. How else could people know what is in a story WITHOUT READING IT FIRST?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes, there is a winner and a loser

And it's clear Greg is the winner while their marriage is the loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, would be hot if she does get pregnant and has his baby.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Intro

1) if you don't like a 'certain type' of story, look at the Lit Section - LW includes 'cheating wives' ... Then read the intro - this one is very clear!

2) Excitement about getting knocked up during the action, while buzzed and horny, can be easily solved (nowadays) once clean and sober, as mentioned by several!

3) The short but potent (sorry) potential pregnancy component really doesn't add much to the story ... Besides, it is implicit once it is clear they are going bareback ... Might be even tenser for the reader if the couple's birth control method were to be left unspecified!

I really liked the ending. The genie (oops) is out and mischief will prevail! Probably NOT with Hubby's co-worker next time! It'll be interesting enough at the next office party!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good start,

please continue the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not A Chance

They start out as an attractive, educated, down to earth, savvy and happy couple who are comfortable with eachother and don't suffer from insecurity.

He allows his young colleague to fantasize about his wife and then kids his wife about it and they enjoy the sex and flattery.

Next, she dresses and gives him sarcasm about having to have dinner with Greg. WHAT? She only had to say thank you but no to Greg.

So, Pandora's box, hotwife - No, SLUT and a cheater looking for excuses and our hero (supposedly an educated and secure man) allows her to play to conclusion and then accepts her dalliance - I think not!!!

You didn't portray this guy as a cuck or a wimp so - that really screwed up your story. This guy would have not hurt her, not hit her but - BUT - he would have left her at the hotel with best wishes but don't come back to my house.

Disappointed! Either you are a low life, submissive cuck or a woman who is enjoying her sexuality and random sex. I hope the latter - that would make this story more understandable.

Keep writing but if it is about loser men, put it in a category for ...!!!...???

Thanks!

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 12 years ago
isn't it remarkable

isn't it remarkable that no reader in his sane mind would complain that there is murder and violence in a thriller, but that one ought to be morally upset when a woman cheats in an erotic story? it keeps surprising me. more so because i found this a well-written and entertaining erotic story... period. thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so shittypilot hates it and angie likes it...

Guess is must be well written. This category is not for well written stories anymore. Mostly mouth-breathers choking the chicken and spewing denials. If you want feedback from literate readers submit in another category, 99% of the commenters in LW are dickless cuckolds squealing after reading.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 12 years ago
Very nice

A well told tale! I think you've managed to capture at least an element of all three characters really well, even Greg the young cocksman. So often that character is just a human dildo, but you have given him some real character and humanity, the same with husband. Your treatment of wife character also smacks of reality, almost falling into an erotic zone she never really contemplated. Many male authors, self included, don't get the woman's role as completely as you have given us in your story. Jeannie was no slut, she wasn't out for ulterior motive, she was truely having an innocent dinner date with a stranger and let the excitement of the evening overwhelm her. I can see something like that really happening.

A very good job of story telling indeed, I will look for other stories from your pen in the future.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 12 years ago
Related to me and Matt eh?

If you hated the story, then one would have to admit, that it was beautifully written. If you didn't like the story line, then you'd have to accept that it was a completely new and original take on a popular theme. If you hated what Jeanie did, then from her description, any guy must feel the hots for her, and a bit of sympathy for her hubby. Personally I thought it a great story (note some of you out there - a STORY! Get it?), and even better than your previous one. An honor to be linked to you by one of the commentators. 5 stars and you're on my favorites list.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Author does a lot right in a story about a lot going wrong

I agree that the author took a short, more or less typical "flirting game gone too far" willing/reluctant cuckold/hotwife tale and brought some depth to the three main characters. That, plus some good writing makes this story stand out. That is saying something considering the short length of the story.

I don't normally read this type of story, because the conscience in my big head overrules the lack of one in my little head, and I usually find the whole thing way too distasteful. Yet, I thought that this one was something beyond the legion of normal stroke-stories on this site that follow this same basic plot line.

Looked at another way, it kind of reads like a playbook for shit to do/not to do if you want/don't want a slut wife (depending upon your perspective).

Note to self: if you are ever single again (God forbid), do not marry a much younger woman, do not marry a woman whose virginity you took, do not play the 'flirting with strangers' game, do not allow your wife to go on a 'date' of any kind, always let co-workers/acquaintences/etc. know that the 'hot chick' is your wife asap, emphasize to your wife that screwing around with someone else is NOT OK under any circumstances, despite your fantasy life. Final note to self: if you DO marry a much-younger woman, and there is any inkling that she might want kids, go ahead and get her pregnant before some sort of primal urge to procreate leads her to a random sperm-donor.

Although I admit that the author gave the characters more than your typical level of depth for this type of story, it still seems to push the bounds of credulity that the wife goes from being a sexually well-satisfied wife of 7 years who was a virgin upon meeting her hubby with whom she is very much in love to an immature...well, slut, who consciously slept with a man (a co-worker of hubby, no less) she had a couple of conversations with (she slept with him because she felt he 'put in the work'?), and then informs hubby, without a trace of guilt or remorse, that she did it, she enjoyed the hell out of it, she willingly and repeatedly risked pregnancy (not to mention STD's, etc.), and that she now, in the cold light of reflection, considered herself no longer bound by the rules of marriage. Quite a change. Well, I guess you have to start somewhere....

Probably won't read the rest of this series, but you are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What is next?

I'd like to see the story continued

MaryAnn678MaryAnn678about 12 years ago
Good Story Well Told

This ranks up there with the best on erotica. I Envy Gale her ability to tell an erotic story without the tired old crutches of enormous cocks, 38DDD boobs, and gushing pussies.

Gale gave us a plausible story about a woman who did what so many married women and men do. She gave in to temptation and had a hot affair with a younger man. I found it very touching to read something I could actually imagine happening to me.

Keep it up Gale.

MaryAnn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lol @ 'shittypilot'

An illiterate nonce ought not comment on stories above primary school. Author obviously has talent but have to agree that this story is steak for the hamburger crowd.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Just for curosity

Is this going to become a fully open marriage or does she get to play and he just gets Mrs Righthand? I mean she has already fucked around once (depending on how you count it) and rejected him. Does he get to go out and pickup a hot chick and then rub it her face? I am aware that women can out slut men a billion to one so it will never be a fair tit for tat, no pun intended. Of course the lack of respect has already signed the end of a loving relationship.

Does bring up an interesting point if she does object to it what will she do, be a loving and caring wife staying home being faithful?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 12 years ago
For those who call this story fetish . . .

. . . please reconcile your claim with the definition of the word fetish found in dictionary.com as I have copied immediately following:

fet·ish [fet-ish, fee-tish] Show IPA noun

1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.

2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.

3. Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

Also, fet·ich.

Origin: 1605–15; earlier fateish < Portuguese feitiço charm, sorcery (noun), artificial (adj.) < Latin factīcius factitious; replacing fatisso, fetisso < Portuguese, as above

-----------------------------

Literotica is a site for stories predominantly and that means words with meaning. I think it behooves all of us, writers, readers, commenters to do our best to use words, and their structure normally called grammar, as accurately as possible. If I look at, read carefully, a story like this one, The Game by Gale82, I don't see the elements of fetish. The only part of the definition that has a blatantly sexual connotation is number 3; the first is primarily sorcery while the second is compulsion.

Jeannie used no sorcery, no charm or artifice, in her date with Greg or her decision to sex with him as I recall the story. Neither was there an element of compulsion that would have required the same behavior on a repeated basis. The total lack of cumpulsive repeated behavior also rules out definition number three.

There is nothing at all fetish about this story. I read the story completely. The Game is a story about a very loving couple playing mind games with each other wherein the game extends to a level not contemplated with the implication that the extension may reoccur at some time in the future.

I apologize for the length of this comment and for interjecting facts into the discussion,

BobNbobbi.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
I'm in the middle ( as in stuck in la, la, la ) !

The story doesn't upset, titillate or thrill me on a carnal or literary level . It does seem a bit forced & unnatural : the circumstances that lead up to the younger man & wife's isolation.

No one seems to realize the concequences & then SUDDENLY she gives into the moment. Feh ! Maybe it's me, but in one on one circumstances like that I'm FULLY cognizant of where things could lead. I've read a lot worse & a lot better .

I chose not to vote because the story didn't grab hold one way or another & only commented because this has caused a small but discernible disturbance in the Loving Wives force, as it were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the Author.

Liked the story, though not one of the better ones in this genre. That aside, keep writing. And, as for the critics, I don't think anyone really minds constructive criticism, but for some reason, this genre has a cult following of a couple of negative critics. Neither you nor the readers should be subject to the insults, so here is what you and all authors in this genre need to do.

1. require that users use their real names. No anon posting. I'm doing so now because you allow it and I don't feel like signing in at the moment.

2. delete negative criticism. if the person is simply insulting the story topic, or insulting you the author, it isn't serving a constructive purpose. Just delete those comments.

3. don't allow ratings. Those of us who read these stories don't worry about the ratings anyway, and it just attracts those negative Nancies.

You will find that these guys are just obsessed. They don't like these stories but they read them just so they can write an insult at in the comments and then rate it low. Actually, I am not sure they even read them. I think they just read far enough to make sure it's a wife watching story, then rate it low and wrote the insult.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
For this genre - a kind of stroke cum wife whorror story - it's excellent.

Two welcome contributions from you Gale - let's have another. I've got a feeling you could curve ball us with something unexpected? 5* for this new author.

johnstang2johnstang2about 12 years ago
What happens next?

Its obvious that Greg will be staying a few more days. I cant imagine he will not want to see the blonde that captured his heart again. It's even more obvious she made an emotional attachment to Greg. I am wondering if she is serious about wanting his baby outside the heat of passion. Could this lead to divorce too?

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 12 years ago
Well done

Well written. Believable? Yes, I think so. Hubby gave tacit permission, didn't prevent the dinner date, and left his wife with the impression that she had free reign. Greg was persuasive, respectful, and left no doubt he was hot for her. Plus, they were close in age. Wifey was just a little miffed that hubby chose to fall asleep rather than claim her himself. One thing led to the next. Could a loving, moral wife be led down this path? You better believe it, fella. All in all a good story.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
MAKE SURE WHAT YOU HAVE

is what you want to get. TK U MLJ LV NV

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I don't think he thought he would be sharing her womb.

What does she do now, abort or carry the baby if she is pregnant?

Now that her inner slut has been awaken, will she become a cheating slut and will her husband ever get his wife back?

Sometimes it all does work out, and a little interlude in their sex lives won't hurt, but he better be patient with her until she works through her lustful feelings.

Thanks for the read.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Loved it!

The sex was hot! My partner read it with me and I think we're both in love with Jeanie!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Revisiting some favourites - and I really, really, really want to be Greg in this story! That is just incredibly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Steaming Pile!

Even flies wouldn't land on this steaming pile of crap! The wimpy,stupid wanna be cuck of a husband is putrid enough but,the piece of camel crap he has for a wife is revoltingly horrible! Having to read the cunt describing the ways in which she shattered her marriage vows made me want to hurl! And then the twat describes her betrayal in detail to her sick,idiotic husband! Ewwwwwwwww! ~ If I were to write an ending for this vile story,she wouldn't be pregnant and they wouldn't have filed for divorce,YET. As they were driving home they'd just disappear when a double-decker bus hit their car head-on doing 80 miles per hour. (I don't care if this is "just a story" it's disgustingly populated by horrible characters!) Sick,sick,drivel!

bioman57bioman57over 4 years ago
Good story for Loving wife.

Your story is good, needs a bit more character development. I will see how 2 and 3 go. Noticed you have not written in some time. Please don't stop due top 1 persons review. Like to read something new.

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Very nice story. There’s that weird, not uncommon bit where her husband for some bizarre reason ALWAYS wears a condom but she has unprotected sex. Why on earth? Some stories give a lame story about the woman having medical reasons for not being in the pill, but in this story they don’t even bother. Other than that, it was quite a good telling despite the brevity of it all.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

Plan B after breakfast in morning, or leave her at the hotel and go home with her purse and ticket.

After that, THEN they can discuss whether the New Jeanie can stay married to the narrator.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous