All Comments on 'Fellow Traveler'

by DesmondAndromeda

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
17111man17111manalmost 12 years ago
FANTASTIC

What a great story! It held my attention the whole time..... There was something SO erotic about it without be overly sexually explicit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a good read this early morning.....

well written!!!!

dirt043dirt043almost 12 years ago
AWESOME

Great story !! Really enjoyed it . Hopefully there will be more when he finds hers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So very well done

Your story was wonderful. It brought back memories of my first adult love. I was 21 and she 35. She was a Navy widow and I was a Marine. I still wonder how her life turned out.

I am now 66 so my presumption is she may be deceased. I don't know. I still recall how she had this breathy actress type speech. Figure was appropriate for a woman of that age in those days. We hadn't gotten to the MILF in those days. She walked onto the hospital ward where I was a patient. Her father was in the bed next to mine. He was retired Navy Captain and I was an injured marine back from Vietnam.

It might have been slightly incestuous because she had her hair in a bun much like my mother wore. She looked so conservative yet when she spoke she exuded sex with her voice.

She had comedown the Naval Hospital San Diego after her father had a small stroke which became completely parylizing. While she came into the room I could smell her perfume. Got my senses going and I told her that I appreciated the aroma. I had only been on patient status for ten days at that time andhadbeen told that I would be there for six to eight weeks. She and I talked often when she came in. At one point she asked if I was allowed to leave the hospital for dinners. I checked and found out that it was possible and she invited me to dine at her parents house. Her mother was ther too but went to bed early. We began that night what was to be an off and on romance when I was not in the states.

blackduchessblackduchessalmost 12 years ago
Tell me there's more please!

You can't just leave us hanging. I hope he gets there in time and they reconnect again. More pls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely beautiful!

A beautiful, and very well written story.

fridayamfridayamalmost 12 years ago
Beautifully written

and well-constructed. A real pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just beautiful

What more can I say? Just beautifully evocative and erotic. Great ending. Sorry am anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent.

Very good...thank you.

sketty_langlandsketty_langlandalmost 12 years ago
Deserves a six

This is simply the best piece of writing I have read here.

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
Unbelievably Great

A very erotic story, which is very well constructed and written. Age makes no difference to Kindred spirits. A most unusual ending but was there a promise of more to come? I hope so.

mentalmanmentalmanalmost 12 years ago
Words fail me....

Any words I could muster by way of compliment would fail to do justice to such an phenomenal piece of art. The very epitome of erotic literature... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Superb

This story is utterly superb... beginning to end, I loved every single moment of it. Breathtaking writing... Cannot recommend or praise highly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is there more than meets the eye?

This story is so well written, so absolutely a perfect example of how to write erotic literature, that I can't help but wonder: is the anonymous author really a professional, and no doubt highly successful, author with several published books to his/her credit?

If not, then he or she should be.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 12 years ago
Awesome story

Poignant tale. It's also a case study of how relationships with older partners can screw up the younger lovers. True, she's a sensualist who emulates Anais Nin.

You could find worse playmates to inititate you into the world of sexual play, but there's a gross imbalance here.

Mrs. Adderson's had plenty of time and experience to be able to compartmentalize her emotions and get happily freaky without a lot of sentiment. Henry wasn't so fast and cool and felt marooned when she vanished and NEVER got over it.

He's like the cargo cultists in the South Pacific hoping the planes will randomly dump all kinds of goodies on him again. Then, Mrs. A sends him a sexy video and has him all enraptured again. Nothing like intermittent rewards to be get and keep folks on the hook.

I feel for Henry, b/c he's getting played. He's in love, or at least, so needy and greedy for more playtime with Mrs. A that he's willing to go to absurd lengths to make it happen. Sensualism annoys me when it divorces sex from emotional attachment in the unfettered pursuit of pleasure, but without emotions, sex is erotic aerobics.

Without consideration, it's easy to break toys, and I'm afraid Henry's going to have some bad internal bruises after this next go-round with Anna A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An all time favorite!

Wow is all I can say!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

This is by far the best piece of erotic literature that I have and ever will read.

hellwoodblueshellwoodbluesalmost 12 years ago
Simply Enthralling

What a fantastic story. One of the best I have encountered. I truly hope there is more.

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years ago

I enjoyed this very much!

tsememgbtsememgbalmost 12 years ago

Fabulous, simply fabulous. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Erotic!

trevorrowtrevorrowalmost 12 years ago
hooked

hooked couldn't read fast enough! will it continue???

AthertonAthertonalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic! I hope this isn't the end...

What a wonderful piece of erotica, beautifully written. The character development and storyline kept me glued to the screen, and when I was done reading it (for the first time) I eagerly checked to see if there was more. Like any great piece of literature, you left the reader wanting more.

Thank you for this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fellow Traveller

WONDERFUL ! Didn`t want it to end !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent characterization

Marvelous job with Mrs. Adderson. Very nicely crafted story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.

Dubby49Dubby49about 11 years ago
Like all good stories

it leaves the reader wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy Cow!

That was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You......

Fellow Travelers is the best short story, erotic or otherwise, that I have ever read. I have so many thoughts swirling in my lust clouded mind now that I can't sort them out. I wish we could talk or a least communicate. So many things touched a nerve in me that I feel twitchy and light right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding

Everything you write strikes a nerve with me. My favorite writer on literotica. I wish I had more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

Another excellent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re. first comment above, by anonymous

The first comment after this superb story makes me wonder if the perpetrator managed to read it all the way through. Why bother to write a comment at all when all it does is display your own ignorance. No wonder there is so much mediocre and unreadable rubbish finds its way onto the site, pandering to people like this. What a pleasure it is to discover gems like Fellow Traveler. Not only brilliantly crafted, creative writing, but highly erotic and leaving you panting for more. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow !

Take a bow !!!! What a cleverly wrapped story. Sexy, seductive. As a former lifeguard on Cape Cod, truly believable.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow, wow, wow

I love how...atmospheric... the story is. Pardon me, as Ilm not good with words. I can almost feel the ocean breeze, the salt in the air, and the cries of the seagulls. You sense the white hot, and smoldering passion between them, coupled with the taboo factor and obstacles that prevent them frim being together, makes for an epic love story evocative of Casa Blanca. There's an elegance to the words and the voice despite the very explicit/ erotica content. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Possibly the best !

Let me say first that Literotica maybe needs to add some more stars to their rating system . But then again , I would probably want to add an additional star to this story , no matter how many there are . This story , or experience , when added to the rest of life's experiences , makes the man /woman. Although , we WANT him to find Mrs. Adderson , chances are , the story has reached its peak . It would probably only go downhill from there. Do we REALLY want to know 'the rest of the story '? Or is the story in our collective imagination better ? A little mystery in life is good . Or maybe , great ! Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it. As a life long desk-bound wage slave, this inspired me to search for happiness in some future life:alas not this one as I have mortgages to pay, kids to feed and deadlines to meet..... But one day, when I am free and the world is a kinder place.

See above! (Duhhhhh!)

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 6 years ago
You never disappoint.

I'm sitting here and my head is flooded with mixed emotions. I want to read more, know more but I know it's pointless. What you've written, so masterfully, will have to be enough. My own secret longings and desires will see me through to the next chapter. I'll have to write something just for myself. Something that will stop my brain from wishing for that reunion.

Damn, I wish you would write some more.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Such

Such a wonderful short story. Leaves us hungry for much more. We miss your writing.

*****

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Second

Second read, again I hope he found her. 5*****

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago

Second read, again I hope he found her. 5*****

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Some Wonderful Writing Here*****

Wow what a story very entertaining read. One of the best I have read on this site. Thanks for sharing,

matthewamatthewaover 4 years ago
Marvelous!

This was a story more about the people than the sex. And the people were fascinating. Very well written. Very much enjoyed. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous

Keep writig, everyone enjoys your stories.

jenellesljenelleslalmost 4 years ago
How many of us?

How many of us would just drop everything and go?

Beautiful, quiet, romance. Maybe he'll meet her on that flight to Paris to sight see Anais Nin territory.

Wonderfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a crime the author no longer posts !!

Wherever you are and whatever the circumstances, You have either a good person in your life or want one. Author, thank you.

Tankermax50Tankermax50about 3 years ago

Unbelievably poetic and powerful with emotion woven throughout. One of the greatest stories I have read in recent memory from any source. Thank you.

goofypgoofypabout 3 years ago

Excellent!! A story like no other...erotic, emotional & mysterious.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Wonderfully done. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, indeed, we wish you good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely writing. Reminds me of another writer on this site, Saula88. Lovely poetic narrative style. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow - this was like walking on a beach and finding a lovely pearl, and turning, finding your dream girl with her hand out and going blind with the setting sun flashing as it ended the day!

BalboaboyBalboaboy8 months ago

Loved the ending! Hope fuels desire. He found her. Thanks!

TryAnythingTryAnything7 months ago

Fabulously written story. One of the best I've seen on Literotica.

muscasmuscas7 months ago

Excellent! Intellectual, stimulating, with two wonderful, interesting characters! I do hope we see more from Mr Andromeda.

DarkChocolate9DarkChocolate96 months ago

Somewhere during my reading "Fellow Traveler" I realized that I had stopped breathing.

manhassomanhasso2 months ago

Great story, but the main attraction is your style, the storytelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous