All Comments on 'Against The Wall'

by diadactyl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please !!!!!!!

Do another one .....please, that was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fanstatic!

You rock. Write more soon. Write longer! Just write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

That was so good , it made me feel how she was feeling. My girlfriends the same way , she wont let go either. But I truly love her and will wait.

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Good one.

Short but intense. Very enthralling. Keep on writing. Thanks for sharing.

southernlezziesouthernlezziealmost 12 years ago
against the wall

I Iove how you made this kind of ironic... think about it! one of the main characters is so used to this control, things going the way SHE wants them to go, and now the person she thinks she can control, is controlling her. I loved this story; short, intense, and to the point... sigh, if only MY life could be that.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 12 years ago
Short and hot

Normally I don't bother with such short short short stories, but I'm glad I caught this one! I'm sure it could be expanded into a much longer piece, exploring the whys and consequences, but it is nice as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Gorgeous, well-done, tightly written. Erotic *and* spot-on, emotionally insightful -- hot. Brevity its strength; good economy of word and phrase. This should be in a paper book / published online in an edited collection or magazine, if it isn't already. Thank you!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
Excellently done!

This was absolutely wonderful. Within such a short story you managed to show us the track of their history, glimpses into their personalities and the love that had grown in spite of an old, unknown wound. I loved the way you showed her being physically gentle while verbally and vocally expressing her anger. This was well written and excellent storytelling. Thanks.

visioneervisioneerover 11 years ago
Beautiful

A beautifully written story brimming with power and emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

i`m not fave of dome stories,but surprisingly i like this one and how love moves the character to trust each other.(cinder)

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Everything you promised

And then some! I'd agree with some of the other comments that a longer treatment could be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
omg

Good storie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous