All Comments on 'Clara's Return'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a suggestion

Since you have the "Clara" stories intertwined with "Hillary", it would be nice to find out in what order we should read them. :) Great stories but without a roadmap it's a bit jumbled!

DDDDaveDDDDavealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Agreed! If I was better organized I'd have done that. Or if I had know I couldn't go back and fix it...

I'll try to find time to get an index together so future readers will not be inconvenienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reduced size

Bit hard to believe a guy would want to reduce the size of his dick down to seven inches, ten yes but to go smaller beggars belief.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 11 years ago
Good Story ...somewhat anticlimatic.

Was expecting a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awww, I wanted them to end up together ! :(

And without having his dick reduced, but this one is secondary.

I really like your story y'know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF?? 7"??? Blimp to Shrimp?? No way

Sorry, this was stupid and unbelievable. The Witch thing is no problem. But going from 15 to 7?? No male in his right mind would ever do that. And he says Hillary left, so what's he worried about what she'd think?? Confusing.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

I think he should ask Clarissa out! I think they are the perfect couple!! Keep writing!!

BruceWoBruceWoabout 5 years ago
Would love another Clara story

Really enjoyed her story arc

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Just under seven inches sounds about right as I can see where fifteen would scare most women and he would only be able to use about half of it anyway. Another well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the Hillary follow on stories. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2192 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...