All Comments on 'Jacob the Bull'

by kamalw1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Hope you write longer one's 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NOT THIS ONE

I am attracted to stories where a woman needs help because her husband/partner can not impregnate her (eg. due to low sperm count, or, partner is lesbian). So was hopeful as I started this one.

Was immediately turned off by her addressing him as King, and later by him calling her bitch. Did not like him lording it over her and demeaning her.

Want a story where each treats the other with respect and affection and as equals.

Also, lacked explanation as to why she solicited his services. Or why she would want a baby of mixed race.

I like needful insemination stories.

But not at all this one.

2 stars.

Please remove this story (note that it is the third lowest rated of kamalw1's stories) and replace it with one where the participants honor and care for one another, including any impotent husband who may be involved. Selfishness and self aggrandizement is not attractive.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Did Jessica get knocked up???

Did Jessica have a Boy or a Girl, twins??? Did Jacob give her more kids????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkamalw1@kamalw1
374 Followers
I enjoy hearing from my fans. If you want to contact me with messages of support, suggestions, or just to talk sex, email me at kamalw1lit@gmail.com New stuff coming real soon. Thank you for all the support, comments, ratings, and patience. Your enjoyment is why I do this.