All Comments on 'Humiliation with a Tail Plug'

by myoddnewlife

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Would have been more sexy and exciting if you let the guys in the bookstore touch her a bit. Thats the kind of exhibition that makes an experience sexy and special...at least for the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
We now need to see her

I think a appropriate profile photo is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very very hot

HI I'm Kaylee .I love this story for three reasons. one the exibition aspect. two, the humility and three, the butt plug. Omg I just played with my pussy , this got me so hot and wet. I am going to e mail you some ideas that you may like for a story. Oh and by the way I forgot to mention I am also a fan of butt plugs. I wear one out in public and to my job quite freqeuntly, just not with the tail. Kaylee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
h

I think you need to get wife of the year and you definitely need to keep writing i love reading your adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Feedback

So I had this long post planned out but I forgot most of what I wanted to say. Basically, you two need more communication. A safe word is needed in case things get taken too far like the store incident. Tears should be a good sign that it's time to end it, tone it down, or move someplace else. There's nothing wrong with her saying that something is too much, or at least too soon. You both are new to this fantasy and should take it slow.

As for criticism, I feel that instead of having adventurers that force her to get exposed or groped, she should have a fighting chance at keeping herself covered. Or the option to cover herself is she's completely naked or at risk. The dangers of being caught/exposed and dealing with the looks and comments if she gets caught/exposed should be just as thrilling as being forced into exposure.

For fantasies/suggestions, I prefer upskirts, wedgies, high risks of being exposed. Have her walk around in a skirt with no panties and try to get her to bend over, getting the skirt caught in her cheeks. And a new rule imo is that she can't fix her clothes UNLESS someone points it out to her. That way, she can play it off as being a ditzy/clumbsy bimbo/slut instead of victim being forced into these games. Or have her wear tight, low rider pants/shorts or short shorts. Wedge her underwear between the cheeks and lips and have her walking around with the underwear exposed above the pants/shorts. She can bend over and move around and have to deal with people staring at her, which she can't fix unless someone points it out. Have her walk up stairs or in windy areas while the skirt bounces up and down, letting people see her. If it gets wrapped into the waistband, she should be able to fix that.

If you guys know a private, but open place, like a park, beach, a really slutty club or bar, or at most a movie theater, you can have the husband orgasm inside her butt or give her an enema. Have her bend over and watch as she tries to keep the fluids from pouring out. Or walk around as it leaks down her pants.

If you guys know a really big place, like a store or mall, cum right down her cleavage. Really deep, and have her wear one of those deep cleavage shirts. Have her walk around where the only way to see the cum is to have people stare right down her chest. Let them know what she did before she left the house.

If you have money, invest in some vibrating underwear or discreet toys that she can put inside anally or vaginally. Go someplace public and play with the settings. Make her moan (realistically no screaming unless she geniunely does that), keep her at the edge of cumming until she feels the urge to just touch herself, or make her orgasm. There's no law against having surprise orgasms.

As far as pics, there's a site called Xhamster, where you can upload pictures and videos of yourself. It's a porn site. There are ways to censor your faces, or you can wear a wig, glasses, any sort of disguise while moving to some place unfamiliar so people won't recognize you.

Most importantly, have a backup plan in case things get out of hand. She should be able to run into a bathroom for some spare clothes if it gets too rough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Suggestion

I love your stories. FYI - It is legal for women to be topless in New York City. There is even a day devoted to it, though few women participate. Perhaps you could explore this venue, while pushing the limits of how exposed you could be below while cruising the streets of NYC. Body paint below, perhaps, and have it washed away in the rain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm glad you guys share and show so much love! Remember he's your husband and will never let something truly bad happen to you. He's going to protect you, maybe that will help you feel safer when you're out in public. It's his job to worry about the legality issues and how to handle rude people, not yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is awesome

While I love reading this I really do hope that he fulfills your fantasies as well and I hope he never takes it to far but your love for him is truly touching

BloodthaneBloodthaneover 10 years ago
Stupendous!!!!!

Found his a total turn on and had difficulty playing with my cock whilst racing brought the pages. Would love to introduce my wife to a few games, mmmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is fine that you want to make your husband happy but what he wants you to do should not leave you in tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why do people make such stupid comments?

Good story. Liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's incredible!

Your love is true love, doubtlessly. And your husband love too, although he makes you do such extreme things. But he treat you with so much love, he worries about you in any moment during the "adventure" and sure he ever does.

I admire you for daring and "bearing" to do that.

I tell my girlfriend many months ago I like butt plug tails and she said a categorical NO. But after she thought about it some time she said maybe it couldn't be so bad. Then I bought two, one for me and one for her (and one for a close friend, who helped me searching for them). One day I dressed up like a cat and put the tail plug on my and told her to wear the other. She wasn't too determined and, after trying to persuade her she accept to do it, but I had to leave the room. She tried to put it on her, but she said it hurts and removed it inmediatly...

Other day in my room I tie her (she enjoy it. She "asked for it" one day by uploading light bondage images on her tubmlr and I could be able to take the hint) and then I put her the tail plug, she didn't opposed to it very much, but she said once more it hurts her.

I hadn't tried it again since then. The truth is that the plug is very small, 2.36 inches long and a little less than 1.18 inches wide, and I don't believe completely it hurts her... When I put it on my it doesn't hurt at all. So I think this is not the problem. I think she maybe feel as if I want to humiliate her, but I don't.

It would make me pleased if you reply me and if you don't mind to talk with my about things like this via e-mail or something.

P.S.: Sorry if I have expressed something wrong. English is not my first language.

mrqdreamermrqdreameralmost 8 years ago
Wonderful fantasy? Or reality?

Dang I loved reading these but I seemed to have missed whether they have been real experiences you & your hubby have shared? Or just fantasized about together. Either is totally erotic. I hope to read many more as you have a great imagination and ability to get our juices flowing.

One idea I had for you would be perhaps a trip to a dog park in a short sun dress & no underwear. Your assignment would be to have to meet at least 5 people there who had large dogs. This would be exciteable by smeering meat paste or peanut butter in your pussy to encourage the dogs to want to lick you while talking to their owners?

Either way - we want More!! & thanks much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Party!

We're all waiting for Jenni with an i's party. Please write that story soon.

L O R

LoonytuneLoonytuneabout 7 years ago
Loving the stories

Im loving the stories and I am looking forward to jenni and the party

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great start, but you stopped just as you got to the good part :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I read them all good

Very good for the most but we are all looking for Jenni with an i's party and her girls night out maybe some more out side nude play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf

Okay so I'm all for humiliation but literally taking your clothes off in the parking lot is too much. Those people can't consent to being part of your kink.

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
Bucket List

OMG, that is one of the best, if not the best stories on this site, and it has a lot of hawt stories,

I want something like that to happen to me.

Several times I stuck some pencils up my bunghole at the commuter RR station, with the sharp ends out, and creating a bulge in my pants, I would find a empty seat near some women and walk bi them wiggling my ass, then sit down beside them and start rocking back and forth with low moans like I was masturbating mu man cunt. To my disappointment I never saw a reaction.

Other times, on the train, I would find woman in a seat a couple of rows down facing my direction. After checking if now one else was looking in my direction I would then unbutton one more button on my shirt. I would then take one of the big paper clips, that can hold half an inch of, and slowly and obviously stick it under my shirt, clamping my nipple. Then I would put on a look of pleasure, and rock back and forth driving the pencils deeper into my man cunt, After five minutes, after checking if the woman was still looking in my direction I would reach into my shirt and slowly pull the paper clip out.

Again, unfortunately, I never got a reaction, I think (maybe wishful fantasy) one woman noticed.

These are both true

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Your husband should humiliate you properly by having you fuck other men in public.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 6 years ago
Hot story

This is very hot. I just discovered this, years after you posted it. I'm sorry you haven't written any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm glad to hear you're getting in to it! Just be careful of kids and others who don't want to see, but it makes me feel much better to know you're enjoying it - that's what it's all about.

EterriswolfEterriswolfover 4 years ago
But plugs and consent

I really love my plugs and I love my two tails I have one that is a furry fox tail and one that is a pink bunny tail I’ve read all of your stories now and I’m excited to read About the party I think you might have gotten foul feedback isbecause the way your husband is written about does make it sound a little manipulative but that will come with practice i’m curious to know if you and your husband are aware that there are settings where humiliation is the purpose of the public setting if you set up your adventures in these settings everyone would no the purpose and you would be able to avoid anger and discussed consent is important in these situations Not only your consent but the consent of the other people in your adventures consent or lack there of goes along way One way to learn about these settings such as BDSM clubs is to create an account on fetlife and join some of the groups I enjoyed reading and maybe I’ll hear back from you good luck on your next adventure

Jessy69Jessy69almost 3 years ago

C'est vraiment très hot comme aventure et c'est super que vous appréciez ce que votre mari fait avec vous. J'avoue que le plug, la queue et le bondage en public (et le nu complet pour finir), c'est d'un très haut niveau que je n'aurais pas imaginé !!

J'imagine que vous avez continué vos exhibitions après celle-ci et c'est dommage que vous ne les ayez plus partager avec nous ...

Je vous aime pour ce que vous êtes et pour ce que vous faites ...

A bientôt j'espère ...

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

interesting, great tease story! The pacing was very good. I always thought these plugs were odd and painful but this yarn cleared that up for me. Nice job, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Here are my two crazy ideas.

1. You are covered head to toe in body paint

2.He joins you in public nudity.

That would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope you have a safe word

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I have worn a furry dog tail that extends below y skirt to the mall and also to clubs on date nights. I love the attention that it draws. Both the double take looks and the questioning by those brave enough to ask.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous