All Comments on 'Last Mission'

by cckuay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ProvokedProvokedalmost 12 years ago
looking forward to next installment

looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more please

cant wait for rest of story!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Intriguing premise, but

"transforming girls from virgins to whores?"

If Susan is the highly skilled assassin she's made out to be, utilizing the sexual tactics she displayed in seducing and killing Rocky, yet turns out to be a virgin or similarly lacking in experience, that doesn't make a lot of sense.

There's great potential for some very dark humor in having this skilled whoremaker trying to "break" someone who is technically already broken. An assassin, after all, is someone who is already depersonalized, using whatever persona is necessary to get the job done, ditching all sense of normalcy. Assassins aren't just "tough guys". I'm hoping you play to that strength, rather than turning this into a standard non-con in the coming chapters.

Like I said, you've got a great premise here, and the story so far is well-told. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent.

Can't wait for more! To the commenter below: "Transforming a virgin into a whore." They intended to treat her AS IF she were one of the kidnapped women who were being transformed from virgin to whore. Not transform HER from virgin to whore. See the difference?

cckuaycckuayalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all your comments

This story is my first anywhere on the internet. So it is very encouraging to see so many of you enjoying the story. I am still developing the plot for the heroine. What would you readers like to see happen to her? How long should she resist before breaking? What about the villains? Which one should be more fully developed? Where should the story arc go for Paul? Any suggestions (positive or negative) will be fully appreciated.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too Hard to Read

Writer needs to practice more. "using his left index finger to (open the cover)", "selected grade 87." Completely irrelevant to the story which shows lack of experience. It appears the writer is fluffing the story to get a minimum number of words like a school project. It does not matter, nor does anyone care which finger he used to open the cover. Nor does anyone care what kind of gas he filled the car with. If it has no significance to the story, don't include it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous