All Comments on 'The Window Cleaner's Bonus'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

An excellent older woman and younger man erotic story. Very consensual and sexy. If you plan to write any more about Glen and Audrey, I'd love to read it. Thanks again :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The way I like 'em

Reverse status; I'm the older man and it has always been a thrill to take a young woman who has NEVER been eat out; make them scream and squeal with pleasure while I eat their wet pussy and make them come, over and over again. It's one of the best ways to make a woman squirt; living proof that it can be done. Wow, getting carried away with some old memories of a few years ago.

PetermassurePetermassurealmost 12 years ago
Well Done

Great story well written, lets hear more about these two, there is lots of mileage in the scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Number Two just as good.

As I stated before ,reading Number one was a great lead in to number two. I ,like most of the others are waiting patiently for number three. Ciao.

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
Memories, Memories.

Fantastic story, much better than the first, although just as well written. I am in awe of older women. I certainly look forward to the next chapters of Audrey and Glen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need an update!

Even if there was not a third experience, develop one because this series should not simply end on this note. Looking forward to reading the third experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wish I were Glen

Beautifully written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous