All Comments on 'I Am My Father's Son'

by TexHubby

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
satinpantyboysatinpantyboyalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

A short, but erotic telling of a special love between a son and his Daddy. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ooooooo

Nicely done! Would really like to see a chapter 2 on this. Mmmm.

TexHubbyTexHubbyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Your public comments, votes and emails are greatly appreciated. Please stay tuned. There's more to cum!!

DarkhogDarkhogalmost 12 years ago
Keep me going

There got to be a chapter two, coming. He's blown out Daddy's candle, now what else does Daddy have in store for his loving son. Please don't leave me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice promising start

Good story and well written, it could be the start of a nice series but please don't follow the usual "please, Dad fuck me" pattern of 1000s other stories! Be creative, let them experiment with frottage, mutual JO or let the son fuck the father.

Anyway, thanks for posting, there are really far too few dad/son stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow...more, please..

Oh my.....I have to say my imagination went WILD with this story....making me imagine myself in this story...feeling the closeness of a strong loving Daddy next to me, wanting me....please continue with this story! Its so great I need to have more!

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

i love incest stories.? i once fucked my brother when he was stoned.? piss funny he woke up the day after complain that his arse hurt i told him he slipped on the path he thought it true till he went to fart and filled his pants with my cum.? the only thing he said was ,its the last time he has a curry.? dumb hetrofucker

Utahx5Utahx5almost 12 years ago
Tex, You make mecum

What a beautiful story. I really hope that it is true... I love incest stories. Reminds me of my own youth and the fucking and sucking my Dad and I did. I stroked myself all through this story, and had a great cum right at the end. Can't wait to get to the next chapter. Yummmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

I could feel the love between the daddy and his boy. Just beautiful.

timmywellstimmywellsover 11 years ago
Nicely done

Just a very nice story told with love. The nicest compliment I can pay to a writer here is that I was sorry to see it end. Well done.

naughtyson4unaughtyson4uover 11 years ago
awesome

I can't wait to go read more I love big daddy cock

TangarayTangarayover 11 years ago
Great story

How loving and beautiful.Hope you write more, loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loving father and son

What a great story! The father and son love is so warm and beautiful. The father's warm hairy chest, warm and big-handed embraces, the father's tender kisses -- what a real treat! Write more please!

deanahiideanahiiover 10 years ago
loveing

loved the way the story proceeded and like most didn't want it to end. please write ch. 2.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
Beautiful

I love this story. When my dad and I discovered we were in love with each other, it was beautiful. Nothing ugly or shameful about it. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Father and Son.

I've read lots of stories and heard some first hand. Most told a similar story, about dad and son falling in love. Though it's nice (made my dick hard) My experience was just the opposite. My stepfather (who raised me from age 5 on up) started touching me when I was 8 and soon after we were having full on sex. Other than the sex we had a normal father/son relationship. At 12 1/2 (puberty hit and I began fucking him. This continued til I became a grown man with my own child. It was hot sneaking around and playing with him (only 3 others knew) We didn't fall in love we did it for fun and pleasure. I've never been told a story from a guy who fell in love with their dad /son. I just wonder if this really happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Me & Dad

Thanks for the story. It reminds me of when my dad & I first had sex. My dad & mom divorced when I was young. My mom had custody of my sister & me. One day when I was in my teens I went to my dad's for the weekend. He used to love to drink. So this day I decided to have a few drinks with him. When it was time to go to bed I told him that I would sleep outside on the sofa. I took everything off & stayed in my underwear. I fell asleep but woke up shortly. I noticed that my dad was standing by the sofa watching me so I pretended I didn't know so I reached over and scratched my but. I pulled my underwear between my crack. Then I glanced & I noticed that he was stroking his cock. I then got up and went over to him and reached over and pulled his cock out. At first he tried to stop but then he grabbed my hand and let me continue to play with him. He reached and took his underwear off I then got on my knees and kissed his cock. He looked at me and said it's ok. I then continued to put it in my mouth and after a while it was hard. Oh my I didn't know this would happen. He then pushed me on my stomach spread my legs and gently started to press his head against my crack. At first it hurt but as he embraced me I felt his arms around me and his cock inside me. That was the beginning of our sexual escapades. I miss my dad now. I know that if he were around we would still be enjoying each others company and manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Daddy care giver

My Mom cut my Dad off, The old guy loved to cumm off. One day I walked by his room, there he was naked and playing with himself. I stood looking in, He was well endowed. I stared to long, he turned and saw me. He just smiled, c**k in hand , he motioned for me to come in. Walking up close to where he was standing ,he took my hand and put it on his stiff tool. He was so much bigger than me, I just started to squeeze and pump him. He was beginning to moan and sway. Make me cumm he said. I pumped harder and got him to unload , he shot all over the floor. He told me thanks and I left . The next day I heard my Mom leave , I had slept naked , because of the heat. Barely awake, I heard my Dad tip toe into my bedroom. I looked up, he was completely nude. His manhood stood erect and reaching straight out. I flipped the sheet away and invited him in. Once in , he was all over me, hugging , running his hands all over my body, we started kissing, he rolled me over on my side , my back facing his front. He put his hand on my ass and began rubbing, then he stuck a finger in , finger f*****g it was called. He loosened me up, then , he shoved his c**k in and really started to f**k me. this really was hurting, but I know how much he was going to enjoy this plowing. He was like a piston, pounding and pounding, his breatheing became intent, then all of a sudden, he stiffened and shoved his manhood all the way to the hilt. He had just climaxed in me. I could feel the juices in me. very warm and oily . His cumm started oozing out. But he stayed locked in . Felt like he was squeezing every last drop in to my tight and very sore Daddy love hole. Again , he said thanks. wiped dry and went to his room. Seemed like this happened every time my Mom went shopping. No words were said , he just smiled and had his way with me. Never did he take care of me, I didn't mind, long as Daddy was happy. Oops got to go , Daddy has another load for me.

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

MMMM That was a great story and love the love between a father and son...I did not have that but it was with my uncle (mothers youngest Brother), one day I was asleep while I heard my uncle working on our house which he did most all the time. I walked in my underwear and t-shirt to the bathroom and I guess he was working on the outside wall and watched me pee. As I was walking back he came in saying that my family went to town and he was watching me the day. I ask if he want some breakfast and to watch some TV. As we watched I sat down on the floor while he sat in the love seat. I just lean up to the chair and my arm was brushing on his leg. when I looked up he was just staring and looked at his crotch, he smiled. He told me that if was okay that he show me something, took out his 8 inch hard cock and told me it is okay to touch it and if I wanted to know what to do with it he would love to teach me. We ended up having sex, he had me suck him until he was close to shooting when he said that there was one more thing he want to show and teach me. He got me to bend over the love seat, while spit on my ass and his cock, feeling it pressed on my ass I kind of freaked but he said that it was going to be okay. He slowly put in me inch by inch until I could feel his balls. I was first in so much pain that I felt like I was going to pass out.,.He slowly pumped in and out. After a while I felt a hotness in my ass. My uncle just told me that we can keep doing this but no one needs to know and it is between us and that was out thing. We had sex every chance we got for the next 6 years until I was 21.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!!!!

My grandfather was my story. I was nineteen and spending the weekend. Grandma was out so it was just me and gramps. We were sitting down to breakfast and talking about my love life when out of no where he asked if id ever tasted cock. I said no, that's gay! He said come over here boy and he had me drop my pants and my boxers and he spanked me . He said you need to learn the difference. Get on your knees he ordered. He stood up and took out a 9 inch thick 2 inch wide already hard, rod. He than orderd me to open my mouth and close my eyes. I did and he slowly put the mushroom in my mouth. The rest is history I suck cock everyday now. Every cock I can get my mouth on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice story, I love it 😍

It's a very nice story j love it, love to read these kinds of stories 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My dad

My dad was asleep on the sofa after a few beers wearing only his underwear. I moved closer go on my knees infront of him and took his cock out. I stared at it for a bit before i put it in my mouth and sucked it till he came in my throat. I swallowed it all. I am a 16 year old and i would love him to shove his cock deep in my asshole all day and let me suck him off everyday

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous