All Comments on 'The Horoscope'

by Gale82

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Open marriage/willing cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another Crap Writer

Shit

BriteaseBriteasealmost 12 years ago
Not normally my thing

But ..... This was so cleverly handled, the build up, his doubts, her uncertainty, that I really enjoyed it. Not a field I'd want to get into in real life, but your story tempts me to have a go at something similar. (Not too similar!). Thanks for the story and inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this is in LW why, the fetish is there why isnt it in fetish

bareback eh, wheres the testing before of him after for maybe 18 months. I guess wife can now be thee wage earner charging her fellow adulterer as a whore. Gives the family income.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Decently Written but not too credible !

So many times women justifiably complain how male writers have no clue about the actual psyche of a woman. Well here is the other side of the coin showing - the husband was more like the wife's BFF. His anxiety issues, while present were tamped down to insignificant twinges.

In some world, this story could play out, but not in the one I know. This comes off as a fantasy of how a itchy wife would like her husband to react to a third male party in the bedroom . That's fine ...if you're into it . I'm not and will refrain from voting because it's clear Gale 82 's ideal demographic audience does not include me or those like me.

I wish her luck, but she has an uphill slog in terms of acceptence with the median audience of Loving Wives being what it is.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
WARNING WARNING CUCK ALERT

Another asshole gets cucked by his wife.

Another jerkoff author.

Go in fetish.

Your shit is not wanted here.

5-1-2012

How long before you delete this comment. We'll see...

By the way, no ch.2. At least not in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
your normal

Your normal, if what you wrote is normal behaviour, i would be more then happy to do myself in just to get away from normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BETRAYAL BETRAYAL

he smoked a meaty cock, got his cornhole reamed, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more like whore-oscope.

a man with no sack and a woman who's a cum dumpster.

reading this was a waste of time..

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Betrayal Betrayal

GO FUCK YOURSELF. Suck a meaty cock and get FUCKED up the ass dickwad.

Try reading a fucking story asswipe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent writing as we're coming to expect frm this author.

A very Loving Wife. Ignore the idiots. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey can I borrow the whore

I have a bachelor party going on and I don't want to pay for a hooker, so can I borrow your whore? But take her to get her shots first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What is the whore's going rate? $2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a pile of manure.

Not my cup of tea. Just another braindead slut and her braindead wimp husband. Yikes.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years agoAuthor
Dear 'anonymous' - all of you, that is

I'm quite new to this site, but I've quickly become aware that there are a number of knuckledraggers who are - probably justifiably - terrified of any female who is open about her own sexuality. Usually, they add fatuous and rather sad comments while - as all good 'Internet warriors' do - hiding behind an 'anonymous' tag. I'm guessing this is because 1) their own efforts are so poor (despite first drafts being carefully written in crayon on coloured paper) that no one would be able to get past the first misspelt and ungrammatical sentence or 2) they like to macho type comments to try to convince themselves that they're not really gay.

The one bright spot is that one of them actually went so far as to say that if this 'normal' he'd prefer to top himself. Although there is really no such thing as 'normal,' please don't be put off

To the much greater number who've offered encouragement or constructive crticism, my sincere thanks.

To the 'anonymous' idiots, I can only hope that someday you'll experience the joy of sex with someone other than yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Knuckledraggers no, closet cuckolds yes

Not sure if those pathetic weenies are gay or not, they take it in the ass and smoke a mean cock but that isn't definitive proof of gayness. They are simply afraid. Living in fear and having that direct all of your actions is debilitating to the point of lashing out futilely on a sex story site. Ever hear of the Republicans' War on Women? Welcome to their clubhouse, grab a cup of 'scared shitless' and have a seat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Dear 'anonymous' - all of you, that is

Wow, usually a rant such as that occurs when the comments really strike close to home.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Title

I believe the horoscope device is cute, but totally unnecessary (except to provide a title!) I was worried by the second word, but it turned out to be reasonably well conceived and written. Much of the readership of LW wishes to redefine LIT's definition and policy of this category! I wish those readers would start their own website, or perhaps start reading the Reader's Digest fiction section. No marriages were harmed in this tale, nor any feelings hurt (quite the contrary!). . 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To those who defend this rot..

Shove it where the sun don't shine. You are as pathetic as this tale and this author whose manta is to humiliate and make husbands sorry wimps.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Pretty good

Usually not a fan of the wife-sharing thing (or "love-sharing", haha), but this one was handled with respect and dignity, I guess. Well-written, though the horoscope device didn't really add much to the story imho.

I was confused (perhaps inattentive reading) about whether the 'other man' was still married.

It was an ambitious short story by you, in that you tried to create a realistic tale of a truly loving, mature couple who explore wife-sharing as an erotic enhancement, without the element of humiliation, coercion, etc. I thought you were successful overall. Perhaps the most interesting thing about the story was that you were able to create this scenario in a realistic fashion. However, in doing so, you almost necessarily deflated most of the tension, or at least kept it on a low simmer. Whereas, in a story with a similar plot line, but with a more reluctant/unwilling partner (hubby, wife, or both) there is significantly more tension and drama. However, those stories I find distasteful. So, maybe to create a realistic, 'loving' story of this type, the drama must suffer.

Maybe the one author I've seen who can do the loving wife-sharing, respectful story and still keep the heat and drama up is TXTallTales.

Well done effort by the very good writer.

I'll keep following you.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Not badly written

And has some originality. But I, too, have problems with the blasé acceptance by hubby. Even if he fantasized over wife-sharing for years, there should have been more emotion at work when fantasy became reality. I also think a man would of necessity dislike the individual who brought him notice of being laid off (while getting "laid" by wifey, not long after).

There is a problem with credibility here. I doubt the wife would like it if he were to make love to another woman. Also, I had understood the fantasy was to watch his wife with another man, not to simply hear about it. Three stars, only because the writing was fairly good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As usual - just had to read the comments to find out this was just another cuck/wimp pathetic effort.

Sad and yea, it really sucks dog-shit as normal. The proverbial "zero" as it really does deserve a negative 5. Quit writing author!

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
nicely written

but I agree with.another poster the husband is just a little too easy with this once it is happening,to be a better story I think he would be more torn and uncertain.The other wrinkle is when Lorna tells him that it wasn't just sex it was making love and so forth,that I suspect would give H pause,because that is getting emotionally involved which unless they were looking to do a poly relationship is problematic irl.I loved the fact that this was loving,not a wimp husband or a bitch wife out to humiliate him,you can tell this was written by a woman because the wife is not.those things;she is a loving wife not a woman acting like a jerk male acts,and her responses are very like what women are ime..look forward to reading more of your stories....

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
I Agree With Anon; This Was Depressing From Start To Finish

For both of them.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Gale, you've got this one wrong.

It would have worked if you added a extra line -

" The next day i couldnt believe what i done or let 'er do an' i got up and killed everyone in the village, especially the women".

Job done. Loads of positive with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I agree with the comment stating this story should be called "Whore o Scope"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ghost of DWornock?

We seem to have acquired an 'anonymous' commenter with an age phobia. Has DWeeb Dwornock gone into hiding?

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Being ever so rude Gale can i send a message to John, for some reason he deletes my comments to his story. Fuck knows why.

This is my comment to x_John_x congratulating him on his new story. I thought it was class. Brilliant story. Just shows how creative he can actually be.

If you only knew the background to this deliciously wrought tale you could not fail but to be amazed. The author, having found a stub of pencil in the bushes where he was having a quick arthur whilst sniffin on a pair of skid-marked Y-fronts, the filthy ginger, well after rubbin the pencil up and down the crack of his arse for an hour and a half, even he got bored. And finding some spunk-wiped shit-paper he sat down and penned this story. Not a bad effort at all.

The real characters are: Arthur Rank, an evil old coat-opener who would dribble at the very mention of shit stains, (and giving rise to the expressions rank smell and havin' an arfur), a sub- human squalidly surviving in the East end gutters of any city you care to think of.

And introducing Gingeer Beer, a character that goes on to ask the author a lot of questions about his own sexuality.

Thanks for writing. I'd give you one star but they'd take it off in a sweep so here's two.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago
The last comment has been reported as spam.

And as irrelevent and off topic. Also the rantings and ravings of a very unbalanced obsessed little insane troll.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Wow seriously. Spat out without a fucking sliver of irony.

The guy who deals it out for years can't take a lick back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
poor x_cuckdoe_x - getting rather pathetic now

everyone knows you delete any unflattering comment from your own lame stories but trying to get the admins to do it on other author's stories is weaksauce. you just became the poster-boy for every insecure half-man on this board. 'mommy, he said mean things, make him stop!'

just sad

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
What, you said that to the 'authorities' did you John?

That you were being pursued by "a ranting and raving very unbalanced obsessed little insane troll"?

They'll probably want to do some 'tests' about that. That's why they're wearing white coats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
JohnDoe is a tattletale?

WTF dude, that's like pulling a Rush or a Romney. Sling a bunch of mud then play the victim when some comes back at you? You just officially lost your man card.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years agoAuthor
Is this a private argument?

I don't want to start deleting anyone's comments - I'm happy to accept that some people like my stories and some don't - that's just the way it is.

But please, people, don't abuse that in order to just have a go at one another.

Thanks

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
A welcome addition to Loving Wives and a lady too.

I doff my hat in apology to you. If you're writing prolifically may I request a revenge tale. A different approach could be interesting..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story!

You're a very talented writer. Loved the details, writing, dialogue, and I found it to be very erotic. The whole horoscope thing was also very clever. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"1"

fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

I would give this 5 stars, but the system won't let me vote. How about a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At least

She won't be writing anymore of this crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lost me

Lost me in the eighth paragraph. 'Like many men I had a desire to watch my wife.'

WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Voting is Turned Off, But I'd Give it Five Stars!

1. Original idea with the astrology schtick.

2. "Bull" is a good guy and finds husband a new job.

3. Wife clearly indicated she wanted "Adam", but that was only after husband spent a long time to put the thought in wife's head.

4. Interesting build up of tension while husband's waiting for a train that gets later and later and then cancels. Is husband going to make it to his friend's town? Will husband give up and go home and break up the assignation? Or if he gets there, will he find out wife chickened out? Or if he gets there, will he watch?

5. Then more tension at home? Will he eat a creampie? Or reclaim his wife wife?

6. A Hapy Ending!

7. Author is female. Any woman who has the courage to write for this website deserves encouragement, if only so all the readers here who are still living in mommy's basement get some slight inkling of female thought.

8. Any woman writer who not only writes for the overall website of Literotica and who chooses to write for the misogynistic hellhole that Loving Wives has become, deserves 5 stars.

Sorry voting is turned off, so I can't give you those stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh how nice

Wife is full of shite. She moved straight to making love to adam which tells the hubby his fantasy was a huge mistake but to late wifey is going to to be fucking many men now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
It's good that the author does not accept ratings.

I don't know what husband would find this appealing, but I'm glad I didn't waste too much time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

"Like many men, I had a desire to watch my wife enjoying sex with another man"

No, this is a fetish of a defective, closeted faggot, infinitesimal percentage of the male population, many of whom congregate here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderful caring wife. He lets her have her fantasy and now the wonderful wife wants to make it a long term affair. Maybe next she will want to share gangbangs with this hapless wimp.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I can't see anything in a story like this that interests me.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck story written by a gay man pretending to be a woman. Good idea to turn of scoring.

Aej_1Aej_1over 1 year ago

I can’t believe some of the immature comments, the story was a good one with lots of true feelings, well written. Please ignore the childish, nappy filled comments.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Right. He let's her have her fantasy for a one time fling. But now it was such an exhilarating experience of "love sharing" and coital bliss that she wants to have an extended affair. Yeah that will turn out great for their marriage. /sarcasm off. There is a reason why 92+% of open marriage end in divorce, it is called pair bonding.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Honestly I stopped reading at the point where the wife suggests moving because it was fairly obvious at that point where the story was headed. (Based on comments and a brief scan towards the bottom of the 2nd page it seems to have gone right there.) I wish I could give it 2 stars. Writing itself wasn't terrible. I just didn't like the thought of the guy losing his job and basically the wife he loved to the same guy. Seems like a complete betrayal to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous