All Comments on 'Whore Hotel'

by Lukenjade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap

This writer do not seem to be sated with previous low score.Quit submitting unless you write more realistic stories with good plot.It has been the same since you begun writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Should be booted from Literotica

Incredible string of low scores. Literotica should have some standards (actually do not) to enforce their claim of "quality" erotic stories. This sorry excuse of an author highlights the pathetic garbage posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Why is this story in the LW section of LIT? It belongs in the GROUP sex section, place the story there next time the swingers and couples with open marriages will like the story better than the readers in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Who made YOU the god and arbiter of this CATEGORY?

Loving Wives covers it all from sluts to revenge and that is the original intention of this cat. So go fuck your opinion up your fucking ass and leave the writer in peace you motherfucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Each to their own

I like this... Have enjoyed the slow build.

Not everyone's thing, and all views entitled, but the person who said about the scores... This series has averaged around, probably over, three out of five.

Anyway, just a point... Good to get facts right.

Not sure where this series could go now though

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why are you married?

You have twice the chance to catch a S.T.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lol

Gtfo out a here with comments about how it isn't realistic. Ppl do stuff like this all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous