All Comments on 'But I Thought You Didn't Suck...'

by GameFreak95

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 12 years ago
Huh?

She loves to suck cock to the point where she's obsessed with it, but waits three years to give that pleasure to her true love??? I wonder if he'll come to his senses after he comes down from his orgasm, take back his ring and boot her stupid ass out the door...

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Teasy weasy bitch - real good writing.

You get a 5* and a thank you.

GameFreak95GameFreak95almost 12 years agoAuthor
Haha

Well thank you witless that means a lot and harry yknow when you put it that way it does sound stupid I'll try to make future stories more logical but your comment did make me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Nice story, I can picture her and she's beautiful and very sexy. The boyfriend is a wimp, though, and ridiculously whipped to propose marriage when she would never give him a hummer, not even once, nor trust him enough to tell him why.

Still, a fun read, looking forward to more from you!

__missgeeway__missgeewayalmost 12 years ago

Amazing!!!

I personally loved this. Right amount of romance and cock.

Perfect in my eyes.

Can't wait for more from you!

Withlove ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An insightful (if too short) exploration of trust issues

It can and does take people years to let down their guard, especially if there's something painful mixed up with the sex. My girlfriend was orally raped as a child. It took her almost 15 years of happy sex of other kinds to be willing to explore blow jobs with me: now it's one of her favorite activities! She finds it most comfortable to be on top (fewer flashbacks that way, I think), which is fine with me. She still can't accept my come in her mouth, so I tap her shoulder when I'm ready to come, and we're both happy.

People come with histories, and you don't have to be flawless to be loved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous