All Comments on 'Submission'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good start

Good start to a story. I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Looking forward to more

This is a great start. You are so right. Those stupid ignorant Rebipans will destroy everything good and right if left to their own delusions. BTW, you switched tenses for about two paragraphs. Kind of hoping that'll be fixed in next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Back

Glad to see you are back. I enjoy your stories.

LaurlieLaurliealmost 12 years ago
Hooked

Omg this is amazing. I hope you continue, as im hooked :)

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 12 years ago
Looks like another great story in the making!

Always pleased to see your stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

It's so good to see you back. You have such an evil mind. I love all your stories except the gay male ones.

2_Confused2_Confusedalmost 12 years ago
Interesting Story

I noticed you have up to 12 chapters on this story, so I guess I'm a bit late. I realy enjoyed the story and at first thought it would be a turn off being it semi-scifi but that did not take away from the experience at all. I like the change in tenses because you are able to see both sides to the story, the Repiban and the Demagons point of view. I can't wait to read the rest of you stories :)

Thrawn11494Thrawn11494almost 12 years ago
Great Story

I had read a couple of parts earlier, but I can tell from this that I'll enjoy reading the whole series. Magnifico!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It's a nice story, but I hate third person :( I'm still gonna read the entire series lol

Bubblez_90Bubblez_90almost 12 years ago
Loving it so far

I abserlutely love it already, i aspecially like the SIFI story line.... and just everything about it so far... im defferenlt looking forward to continueing :)

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, but clean up the use of both past and present tense

It really throws me off when going from past tense to present tense, and you even go back to past tense again. Choose, and stick with it. Are you writing about something that happened in the past, the most used way of writing, or are you writing about something that is happening right now?

This is where it changes the first time:

"The expression on his face didn't turn to disgust or distaste like Curtis. Instead his presence quiets and he focuses on her" From "didn't" (past tense) to "quiets and focuses" in present.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
So far so good

I do agree that the change from past to present tense is difficult to read. I like the idea and the characters so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
are there really...

Perfect men out there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHERE THE REST OF THE STORY?

?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Submission ch. 2 to ch.18...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not BDSM

Until the woman is able to freely give consent it can’t and shouldn’t be categorised as BDSM. That’s just a technical point but an essential one in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is NOT BDSM. Consent is not freely given. BDSM relationships are about consent and respecting boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is not only chapter 1 that is NOT BDSM. It extends to the entire series (up to Chapter 18). Can you seriously consider in Chapter 18 that Alanna is able to consent freely to enter into a relationship with David who owns her? It is unfortunate that the public concept of BDSM is so badly tainted by The Fifty Shades of Grey, which unfortunately in my opinion somehow managed to link hot sex with pain and coercion and then link that to a “normal BDSM” relationship. ( I cannot imagine for one moment it is possible for an unwilling participant.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12584 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES