All Comments on 'Fallon's Final Fling Ch. 02'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Payback Needed!

- For me,this story is not complete until a Ch. 3 is written that includes some serious payback for Salena and those dirty cops.

- A creative writer should be able to come up with ways to see that revenge is taken,especially on that piece of shit,dirty Officer Larson.She (and apparently her husband) break more laws than they enforce. A tip to local law enforcement about these ass-wads should get the ball rolling.

- As far as the bride-to-be is concerned,one of the wedding guests should give Ryan plenty of quarters for tolls if he's planning to tap her ass during the honeymoon. After-all,it's gonna be like entering The Lincoln Tunnel!

oldpoet451oldpoet451almost 7 years ago
Wow

First story of yours I've read. Last one too. Chapter 2 is real Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

First story of yours that I've read, and I loved it!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

What’s next? Payback? Blackmail for the bride? A surprise pregnancy with Bill as the father? So many questions!!!

rickylaw01rickylaw016 months ago

Great story. What a surprise the ending was. I never saw it coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
838 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES