All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon Ch. 02'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 293 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anticipation

I probably checked your page at least every other day for this chapter to come out, and I loved it! Keep them coming.

arelativearelativealmost 12 years ago

epic story, the wait almost killed me but the chapter was like a potion of healing

definately worth the wait.

please bring more out fast !!

RisaxRisaxalmost 12 years ago
5/5 stars! Even better than the first one!

An excellent start!

The re-cap of the previous chapter was a good choice for those that haven't reread it, and the introduction of Talina was very well done!

Her playfullness, and of course sexiness, has quickly made her a likeable character. And she even kicks it up a notch later in the story.

Anyway, her dialogue and behavior have made me chuckle plenty of times. (as well as muttering the occasional "Lucky son of a bitch")

But the Warchief is slowly growing on me too.

The way he tests Gregory about Algra, and after hearing his answer laughs and makes some comments about him brought a chuckle from me.

The trading of tales between Gregory and Grolfir was a nice touch, and made me wonder about the humans of Arolius.

Of course you sate some of that curiousity by showing Gregory a map, which gives the readers some information about this world you created.

But sure, then you tease us with things like Black Orcs and demons and evil High Lords!

The other tidbits of info (though maybe "tidbits" is not the right word.) about the Black Orcs and more about the humans and orcs also caught my attention.

Plus, I really hope Greg & Co don't run into any Black Orcs...

And the sex scenes you write are as hot as ever!

I loved the sex you started when Gregory returned to his tent.

First the scene with Algra and Janette, which was amazing, and became even bettter when Gregory joined them!

And the interplay the three characters is fun, I love the dialogue, especially when it involves them teasing each other!

That doesn't mean that I didn't like the scene at the river, because I did like it! A lot!

Playfull teasing, mixed in with hot, passionate sex? It was amazing!

And again, you manage to fascinate me with your descriptions of people, places and items.

You did an especially good job with the medalion Gregory gets to understand the orcish tongue, and by explaining how it works.

But you also did a great job at describing the orcish guards at the Warchief's home, and the interior of his home. (His armor and sword, the furniture, ect.)

As well as the drinks, or potions, or whatever it is, that were handed to Algra and Janette to act as birth control.

One of my favorite scenes had to be the one in the courtisan's tent.

The two new women you introduced were, well, amazing! (I definitely want to see more of Fiona, and her race.)

And the "game" between Greg and the women was a lot of fun to read about. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Algra and Janette show up!

But the lasts few scenes were nothing to scoff at either.

The potions Gregory recieved were very interesting, and of course the ending with the ring? Well...that brings even more questions...

I really loved this chapter, it was even better than the first one and I can't wait to see you explore more of Arolius! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see you add to your other stories!

(*cracks whip* Now get back to work! :P)

ladidah89ladidah89almost 12 years ago

Another fantastic chapter and well worth the wait, once again, thoroughly enjoyed your take on a fantasy universe. The sudden development about freddie toasted by the ring at the end was interesting and I suspect it was due a defensive mechanism by the ring or because freddie was found unworthy of the ring. Anyway, the slow unveiling of the world along with the elaboration of the situation Gregory has found himself in was interesting and once again you've out-done yourself in the fleshing out of the women in your stories. The way you portray the women was extremely sensual and you have a gift for extending these depictions to even the non-human races. Now all I can do is wait once more for the updates to your series, once again, very well-written and entertaining read.

On a side note, I really hope Greg doesn't lose Talina (or any of his girls for that matter) to Torren or such, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Maz Ing!

What else is there to be said. I eagerly await your next offering.

Stevens_rockStevens_rockalmost 12 years ago
I rarely say this.

More plot, less sex lol. I like the story a lot and I look forward to the next chapter. I want to see more of the world you made and even though it was good the courtisaunt foursome felt like a third slice of birthday cake, really just too much.

Still a 5/5 story though.

KansascriptKansascriptalmost 12 years ago
THANK YOU!!

The wait was TOTALLY worth it just as the time it took to read this twice was time well spent!!!

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusalmost 12 years ago
Incredible.

The release of this next chapter singularly made my day. I'll just say that, in general, although I enjoy reading the occasional story on Literotica, you are one of only two writers that I regularly follow on this site. This story is easily one of my favorites on the whole site and is my favorite fantasy story here by far. You certainly have a talent for writing and providing a lot of vivid detail in your descriptions. Not only that, but you also provide the perfect balance between eroticism and actual plot. It's good that you reveal bits and pieces of this world that you've created while not giving away too much at once; that way, you can expand the universe with each chapter.

I loved the addition of new races into the fold. The addition of the felinoid babe just made my day. I also greatly enjoyed learning more about this world's various lands and kingdoms, as well as more about the minor characters that you revealed in chapter 1, such as the orc merchant, the warchief etc. I'm really growing attached to a lot of these characters. And, I should add that it was mucho satisfying to see Freddy get roasted. Little prick deserved it.

And of course, the story was just plain hot as hell, like the first chapter. I don't think I'll ever get tired of Gregory banging Algra. Very few stories have such a hot orc babe like her.

Anyways, keep it up. I love this story. You are a good writer and I'll continue to follow your stories, particularly this one! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

made my day it was great can't wait for next one

icecloudicecloudalmost 12 years ago
YAY

Another amazing installment! cant wait for chapter 3. :) thanx lien

xKaidohxKaidohalmost 12 years ago
Soo happy ::sniff sniff::

After such a stupidly long waiting period from lit I'm so happy to finally ready the next installment of this epic story. In a way it was worth the wait, but now that I am anxiously waiting for part 3, the waiting sucks the big one.

dv8bhavyrdv8bhavyralmost 12 years ago
MOAR!!!!!

my only problem with your stories is waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Get the next one up faster!!

An epic story which I am thoroughly enjoying! Please keep writing, desperate to see what happens next! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Superb

Absolutely awesome. After a delay that was thoroughly justified by the quality of the chapter, can't wait for chapter 3 and to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars!

This was certainly worth the wait Mr. Geller. Another fantastic offering from a master of writing :P That being said, I'm eagerly waiting for the next story you submit, whether it be a third chapter of Dragon, or the next of Temple (let's hope it doesn't take another 6 months, yeah?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 stars from me...

As always, i really enjoy your work. You have a great gift at balancing both the plot of the story along with the sex. My only complain is I'd like to see your work publish sooner than later :). But, I realize the quality of the story would probably take a hit. So, it's probably for the best. Look forward to your next chapter or whatever you decide to publish out here. Thanks again.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 12 years ago
Holy...

Damn, man. You know how to write. That was epic! Definitely worth the wait, with the only downside being another long ass wait for the next chapter. Still no dragon yet, although we do now have a mention and possibly a display of dragon fire.

Others have given this 5/5 stars, but I'm going to be the odd one out and give it 6 stars. I can't wait to see what happens next in this story, but I'm also looking forward to your other stories as well, both the start of new and the continuing of old.

PlatypusrexPlatypusrexalmost 12 years ago
Very Well Done

I read the first chapter when I first joined this site and thought that it was wonderful I was very pleased to see you continue your efforts. I look forward to your next installment, keep up your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
see us in ch3 eh?

WHEN YOU SPLIT TONGUE MOUTHED SERPENT (shift key, not caps button... blow me!)

another story to add to my "suffering from withdraw" list... like a drug... SOOO GOOD

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTalmost 12 years ago
I kinda hate you right now...

This is really good, but when I think that we'll probably have to wait as long to Ch 3 as we do for Ch 2...

So yeah, kinda hate you.

23silver23silveralmost 12 years ago
At last!

fantastic epic story, a great core of characters that carr the plot well, not too much of sex nor too little, however

If you ever leave the next installment even half as long i will (......CENSORED.....)

well hopefully we shall meet you within the month

23

SymffalliumSymffalliumalmost 12 years ago
Dat

dat is why it took so long, but when does ch 3 will be release??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
F**ing awsome (have to use F word cant help it)

Feww... was holding my breath while reading the whole chapter(figuratively of course)..

But man seriously this is one the stories which I thought was dead(out of production)

I have read the first chapter multiple times...(well i like to read my favorite stories again and agian.. )

Its good to know you are still working on the story..

I really like you Idea of erotic seens. Because in erotic stories it requires skills to avoid boredom in erotic seens as happens in many stories. But you have tendency to spice up the erotic seens which is really refreshing.

Secondly I like that you are also progressing the story amid all the sex going on in the story.

Story setup is also good as it give the vibe of fantasy medieval period with different type of exotic beauties.

lastly end story promise of further action further the hope..... :) take your time(hopefully not more than 2 months) but give up a story worthy to be the party of first two chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

what the fuck took so long!!! Awesome anyways. waiting for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Another great read, I hope you stick with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Truly great work however I felt you went to much into details main charicters again and not enough def of the new ones anyway it it still my fav SO KEEP on WRITING. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

One, very awesome story, combining the best elements of humour, minor angst, sensuality and downright dirtyness.

Two, can I recommend a cestus for gregory, you can't go bare-knuckled forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
comments from a follower

what can i say that hasn't been said before? apart from telling it sucked (it can never suck. you're too good of a writer) everything i wanted to say has been said before. you're stories are unique, have a plot yet still mix the erotic into them making them a good example to follow in this world of mindless sex stories. Thats not say that there aren't any good stories here, but many lack this kind of balance between sex and entertainment. All your stories have been a joy to read and i hope you continue doing so even after the world has ended.

-May the Literary deity, spirits and muses bless

-Godspeed

-A follower

FantasticJackFantasticJackalmost 12 years ago
Bravo!

When faced with no sequel, I found myself reading the first chapter two or three times over. I never do that. The Missing Dragon does indeed have a great mix of entertainment and erotica.

Normally, a story that didn't immediately get to the development of the plot, would bore me in no time flat. However, your writing leaves me very content to just go with the flow and learn about Orc society. There's obviously something greater going on here (especially given this chapter's last line and the title of the story) but I am happy to go wherever this story takes me.

Thanks for writing this, but please finish it. I have started a few good stories on this site only to have the writer simply stop writing them. This one's too good for you to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

This made my day! Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Novella worthy!

If you toned the sex down (which would be a terrible shame, u are very talented in your descriptions!) I bet you could easily have this series, when finished, published. Your details about the social and economic structure of the world the characters live in is fascinating and easily as good as many sci-fi novel's I've read. A Conan like cover art would ensure you would sell enough copies to earn royalties. Even without an editor, it's well put together. I'm on tenterhooks to see what happens next! The storyline is as good as the sex (which is impressive) and am eager to get more character development as I'm sure they will have a long journey to the wizard who knows about magic rings.

duskynyaduskynyaalmost 12 years ago
Godspeed! :3 and 3 comments

Honestly I cannot think of any accolade that has not already be said, other than the candid truth that you really did make alot of people's day today and you have really outdone yourself.

Looking over the comments their are two things I want to point out.

1. Protect the hands

Honestly some kind of cloth on Gregory's hand is probably a good idea especially if he knows he is going to have to fight alot of people. A cetsus would be interesting, but honestly a simple hand wrap would do. Its important to protect the hands not just from the scars of constant battle, but to keep the hands loose by having something to absorb the sweat of constant battle.

2) Maintain obeying "Magic A Is Magic A" rule in combat and magic

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagicAIsMagicA

One thing often overlooked in a great story especially like the Dune or Lord of the Rings stories is that while they create there own rules, they are internally consist ant to those rules regardless of what fate befalls the hero or villain. While mostly considered for magic, combat, and dramatic sequences, this trope is actually a modern day version of Aristotle's Law of Identity. Fundamentally its this identity as a rhetorical device, that helps to create the unexpected suspense in a story. Now for the most part, I think you subconsciously do this as a writer, so I simply want to make you aware of it as it looks like you

2) a)For example, we know Gregory is a better fighter because of to the training he has had in martial arts. It stands to reason Gregory would have a tough time against someone, like a villain, from culture similar to that of where Gregory's martial arts developed or even someone who simply observes Gregory long enough. In some ways, you already have done this in chapter 1 and 2. (I don't want to cite specific examples so I don't *spoil* the story for others)

2) b) For example, we know Gregory can understand other people thanks to some magical Deus Ex Machina like force that allows him to talk to each other. It stands to reason, that this same force allows people of different cultures who have never met to rapidly learn each other's languages or allow communication else their is kind of a pink elephant in the room that is helping Gregory a little too much.

3) More depth to minor characters and foes:

Ok sure, we all know that the minor character are not going to have much screen time and their thousands of minor "bad guys" Gregory will encounter in a fantasy. However, I really do agree with another person comment that the minor characters and minor villians in your story could use some more depth to them. (ex. Why do villain black orc X attack the main character? Could it be that his family is starving or his/her people in poverty? If villinaous black orc dies who is affected? Will killing some random orc start a domino affect into a full war? Do the villian's ever get laid? Do they like normal consensual sex will other villians? )

duskynyaduskynyaalmost 12 years ago
Scratch 2 b)

Hey, I just wanted to make a correction to my last comment. Example 2 b) is wrong since you started out in chapter 1 defining that Gregory still could not understand common orcish even though he can understand the trade language. Overall I hope I gave you some food for thought.

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 12 years agoAuthor
In reply...

Woohoo!

Well, it seems like you guys liked it. I'm very glad that I didn't make you wait so long only to take a nose dive into Turd City. I'm also very thankful to many of the commenters who took the time to give me some more substantial feedback. Not that the smaller comments aren't appreciated of course! Said the man who peed in the sea:

"Every little bit helps!"

So I figured I'd take the time to reply to some of the common themes you guys mention. I hope I cover everything here and if not then maybe I'll make another comment like this in the future!

Firstly, I'm very glad that Talina went down well along with the rest of the courtesans. I was worried that drawing attention away from Janette and Algra after the rave response I got from them in the first chapter would have people calling for my head.

I was also a little concerned at the slow start to chapter 2 with Greg visiting the Warchief before any real sexy-time. I'm glad that people seem to have stuck with it and enjoyed the bigger reveal of the world that our hero has found himself in. Hopefully it will get more thoroughly explored in future chapters. Expect to see more of Ulf, Valise and the mysterious watcher in the stream.

I'm also seeing a couple of comments telling me to get Greg some boxing gloves. ;o) Well, I like your attention to detail there guys but the only reason he fought the way he did was because a lifetime of suppressed rage towards Freddie finally overflowed. There may be another reason too, but you'll have to wait and see about that.

I seem to be getting a few comments with some people wanting more 'plot' and some wanting more sex. Well, this is an erotic story folks! One of the things that annoys me about some of the stories on this site (though, it is quite a minor annoyance) is that they often tease without turning over the goods. Even the climactic sex scenes aren't enough to do anything but bring me to a frustrated simmer. So I spend more time with the sexual aspects of the story in an attempt to not leave y'all hot and bothered.

I can understand the frustration, however, if you are just reading for the story. I try to put quite a bit of story into my sex scenes rather than just have it be mindless screwing. Still, I understand that it's annoying to have that 'pause' for sexy time when you want to find out what happens.

This brings me to the next issue that a lot of y'all raised: My ridiculous waiting times. Well guys and gals. I love that you love my stories. If it wasn't for the comments I'd gotten on my Aphrodisia series there would be no way in hell that I'd have tried The Missing Dragon in the first place. So if you've ever commented on one of my stories and liked it then give yourself a pat on the back for keeping me going.

That said, I write for free. I write for me. I write for fun! So I never sit down in front of the screen and 'force' myself into it or to plough through the slow patches that inevitably come up when writing anything. I'm also easily distracted and I tend to write other stories alongside this one since I enjoy variety. So as a result I tend to have long waiting times. I know, it sucks. I follow authors on this site myself who are frustratingly sparse in their updates. (I'm looking at you Bowoodstock!) Still, it's not going to change and there is no way in hell the next chapter will be out in the next month or two.

With that said, I'm betting that the next chapter will be longer than this one and it will have much more plot (and still quite a bit of sex). I look forward to writing more for you folks and I thank you again for your kind and interesting words. Special shout outs to Risax, Et2Bruttus and duskynya who seem to have spent a great deal of time on their comments and have given me food for thought. Many of the rest of the things you folks had to say were also quite yummy for my brain too so thank you and I will see you all again in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unbelievable

got to be one of the best stories I have ever read DON"T STOP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Awesome! My only complaint will come when you stop writing.

sniperboy010sniperboy010almost 12 years ago
awesome

great work.!! I like the chapter length. Love the story line.can hardly wait for chapter 3

geonisisgeonisisalmost 12 years ago
Just so you know

I wanted you to be aware this was my new favorite story on this site. I loved the first installment, and it was one of my favorite stories on the site to begin with. Then I saw you were putting out a second chapter, and I have to say chapter 2 went above and beyond my love for chapter one. Awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing storyline

Chapter two was phenomenal and left me breathless at the cliff hanger. I am extremely excited for the next installment of "The Missing Dragon". I hope the next chapter comes out soon, but until then I awaite its coming anxiously!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
seriously...just...wow

This story is just amazing, I love everything about it. So please write more, I just hope it doesn't take another few months or I'll die from anticipation. Thank you so much for your stories.

green_dreamsgreen_dreamsalmost 12 years ago
Keep on writing ...

and I'll keep reading. Great as always, cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Give us more!

The first chapter was great, this one is even better. Great length and story cohesion. I love the fact that the characters are complex rather than walking cliches. What happened to Freddie totally took me by surprise. Absolutely great.

My only criticism is that I hope the next chapter takes less time. :D

AshkeravonAshkeravonalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I love how you make this a real story, and I'm glad you put thought into the characters. I don't see to many problems with your grammar and the story flows with excitement. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Next one now please.

This is beautiful. And very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
First time commenting.

Wow, just wow. This is the first time I've ever commented on a story and I gotta say this made me believe in that old saying "good things come to those who wait" cuz I have been anticipating more of your releases since I stumbled upon your stories a year ago. You have an amazing talent for storytelling. Please keep up the great work, can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Like Trains

That title was for lack of anything wittier. In any case, this is very well written, and quite enjoyable (in more ways than one). But I'm sure you have no interest in that aspect, so I'll instead focus on critiquing your writer's craft.

First off, what sets you apart from most of the other authors on this site is that you actually seem to know what proper writer's craft looks like. Realistic imagery, cinematic storytelling, spread-out description that actually doesn't make me feel like I'm reading a mission dossier on what each characters' exact sexual assets are...I think you get the picture. The personalities of each character are well-realized and clearly defined. In short, aside from a couple nitpicky errors in form (usually sentence structure or something), I have nothing to complain about.

So, I'll end with a typically nerdy thing: you already have Orcs and Khajit. Now all you need is an Argonian, and the novelization of The Elder Scrolls will be complete.

Likes2ReadEroticaLikes2ReadEroticaalmost 12 years ago
Rated 5 stars but not nearly as good as the first chapter because...

The first installment of this series was much better because it was driven by plot and character development. Despite being 10 Literotica pages long, not a lot happened here story-wise.

It's probably the longest stroke-chapter ever written with bits and pieces of plot thrown in to keep the sex flowing. While both chapters are well-written, it feels as though they belong to completely different stories. In the first chapter, the first half was completely dedicated to building the story while the second half was completely dedicated to sex. In this chapter, the whole thing was dedicated to sex.

For the purpose of continuity in your literary voice, you need to make a choice. Do you want this to be a plot-driven sci-fi epic with naughty bits to keep the blood flowing or do you want something that's book-marked for spank banks the world over?

I'm sure that whatever you decide, it'll be in the top 1% of this site's bountiful offerings and your continued contributions will not only be appreciated but well-received. Thanks for sharing man, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 12 years ago
Plot please!

I have to agree with "likestoread..." about the desire for more plot. That is what I loved about ch. 1. Although you did a nice job writing the naughty bits, I would likely only read one more chapter like this one before I put the story on the shelf. Of course, I'd take it out again, but I won't wait with eager anticipation for another installment. Your first chapter read much more like the "Shadow Dagger" series - arguably the best piece of Sci-Fi on this site. I think with a little less sex or a little more variety in the sex you could have a publishable story. Five stars from me on both chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

I have to say, I am truly impressed. I have truly fallen in love with this stotry and am desperate to read the next installments. Listen to me lien_geller you have a gift, shere it with us.

meowman1990meowman1990almost 12 years ago
I hate you so very little

I loved the first installment and was sad there was no follow up and lo and behold the answer to my prayers cant wait for the next your phenomenal

jay_lerandjay_lerandalmost 12 years ago
Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Nice one Mr. Geller sir - thank you for adding a great follow up chapter to this story! Now if you can quickly get the next chapters out in Aphrodisia & TDT that would really make my day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
brilliant

Can't wait for number 3!

EshandistEshandistalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Simply fantastic! I love this series and can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow...some advise

really nice story. I cant believe im gona say this but there was to much sex. at some points it was unnecessary and i was skipping it just to find out what was happening with the main story. the sex is nice and all but constant sex with no movement with the main story line... please try to add in some story in between the sex.... who was watching them in the river?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome, give me some writing stips

I have to agree that I did find myself skipping the sex scenes. You implement sex well and make it very enticing. However I enjoyed the story opf gregory more than the sex. Wish you had gotten to the whole ring reducing Freddie to ash thing earlier. But it, like all your other stories, was epic and I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the third chapter. Also hoping that you continue Aphrodisia.

cicbeastcicbeastalmost 12 years ago
Simply amazing

I've been waiting for this story with more enthusiasm than I had for the last Dresden novel. I love the way that you flesh out your characters, and I am in awe of the way you seamlessly incorporate amazing sex into an amazing story. I can't wait for the next installment!!!

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 12 years ago
....

Most Impressive. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!!!

I MUST HAVE MORE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn

I agree. I skipped some of the sex too, there at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurry with Chapter 3!!

Absolutely loved it!!! Please hurry with chapter 3 !!! Loved the detail, and please involve more women! It seems your best scenes have been the introduction of female characters!

mayorhaggarmayorhaggaralmost 12 years ago

I created an account on this site pretty much solely to follow this story, and Chapter 2 did not disappoint. Absolutely wonderful stuff, and I can't wait to read the third chapter (though I won't urge you to rush or anything; take as much time as you need to make sure its every bit as great as the rest of the story has been.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it going!

Awesome chapter once again. Take as long as you need for chapter 3 (though not 6 months again please.)

Totally agree about Bowoodstock's stories just read his a week ago and cant wait for his next release.

Keep up the good work I love scenes in my readings but they need plot too. So your doing a great job. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing read

This has got to be one of the best stories i have read on this site. Please dont take too long to write chapter 3 =[

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

Definitely the best literotica I've read, I love your style of writing! Seriously I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I LOVE IT!!

I loved it! I can't wait for ch. 3! I heard about The Missing Dragon from a friend and it surpast my expectations of a good read. Keep writing!

harb88harb88almost 12 years ago
Fantastic storytelling

I find all your stories to be very well written and extremely interesting. I sometimes even find myself starting to skip the good bits just to get more of the story, but you seem to have found the perfect amount of erotic storytelling and normal storytelling. It really is perfect, keep up the good work, I look forward to the next part =)

jasx317jasx317almost 12 years ago
Awesome

As always i thoroughly enjoyed this new chapter. Hope for the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

I honestly have thoroughly enjoyed this story. Though I would have to agree with the previous comment, where I skipped some of the good bits to get to the story. That being said all the good bits were REALLY good.

So my only advice would be to spread the good bits across a little more story line. Otherwise please keep up the good work! I look forward to your next release :)

ksin070ksin070almost 12 years ago
Fantastic

I loved it, like others are saying this story is all about the story.

I found myself skipping some of the sex just to find out what happened next.

Oh and when she took his clothes all I was thinking, was don't forget the ring.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fortune I visited here, lest I lost this!

While most authors go for either a massive plot with few sex scenes like "He fucked, he came, she did too, in orgasmic bliss whatever" or all sex with no plot or storyline backup at all, you blended them together truly with your ingenious talented words, you describe it perfectly in detail, I'm quite intrigued and amazed!

I'm sure this takes quite a toll on you, with people asking for more while this is just some sort of charity part time work for you, and I'm sure you have your own life as well. But please, we quite expect a lot of this, maybe even 20 chapters perhaps. One thing is for sure, I won't stop reading this as long as you don't stop writing.

Also I have a query about the story 'Aphrodisia'. Did you stop it, is it in hiatus, or a failed work? I quite liked it. Well I don't care anyway, as long as you continue this! I'm sorry I'm in a hurry and it's hard to login right now so posted as anon, have to go to office, see you all soon!

MacavityMacavityalmost 12 years ago
Really great to see this series continued!

Really looking forward to seeing more :D

darkendwooddarkendwoodalmost 12 years ago

You have amazing stories. This is a great one, my ONLY negative comment is that you don't update enough. To say the least I can't wait to see more of this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Soaring over the first hurdle

Read your first chapter with delight at the rapturous but almost romantic sex and the terrific story line and waited for this second chapter.

The sheer number of responses reflects your brilliant storytelling and I happily add my voice.

Too much sex - probably; well crafted story - undoubtedly; written with a sure hand and a lightness of touch which , were I a writer, would make me envious.

Each chapter stands on it' s own and the second develops a slightly deeper view of the world and sets the scene for a large number of options.

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The ending was phenomenal. You discarded a loose thread and created a new one in one fell swoop. You know this deserves a series on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
By the Gods of my Fathers

You Sir, are an amazing writer. I love all of your stories, this one most of all. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment, and truly hope it will be soon. Please continue to entertain and amaze us with glimpses into your fantastical worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This, Sir, is Amazing!

What an amazing story this is! In my humble opinion this is on the level of a published book with all the trappings and timings editorial staff put in those published books. The main protagonist might as well be out of an Andre Norton or Robert E. Howard book, and the story is amazingly well put together. Well done sir, well done indeed. I wait with anticipation for the next part, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Your writing is lyrical and your story involving. Please keep writing and posting.

TheLemonSong69TheLemonSong69almost 12 years ago
YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR ON LITEROTICA.

I don't think I need to go into detail. You are quite simply, the best author on Literotica. Love your stories man, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best one yet

you need to make a third one. it is so great i can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

I am absolutely obsessed with the universe you have so far created with this series and can not wait for the next installment!!! i love all of your work but this series is by far my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

Keep it comming, I was reading this first for the breast and stuff. BUT now omg your writing is so damn good and i cant wait until the next time you post...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

By far one of the best i have read so far on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

Don't stop! I hope you add even more creatures! Elves? Dragons? I'm beyond excitement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Edit offer

I would live to edit your stories. They are great but have a number if flaws I could go over.

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 12 years ago
Love it

Great series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Extremely enjoyable,,hope to see more of the series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow nice

Dont know if you'll read this but from the looks of things it doesnt look like youll need an editor ; )

RpierzRpierzalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

See title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent storyline

It's a lot of fun to read your SF/Fantasy story which works very well even without the detailed erotica. I hope you will write more in this series because I really enjoyed reading the current 2 chapters.

HighLordHighLordalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I love all of your stories, you really have a talent for erotic fantasy, but The Missing Dragon has always been my favorite, so I'm really glad it has been continued. Excellent work there with the world-building, and also in adding more depth to the characters.

The only thing that miffed me a bit was that Gregory's transition from a capable, though somewhat awkward nerdy guy, to a confident and powerful fighter happened a bit too fast. Nothing that detracts from the whole, but some of the fun in stories is following the character's growth.

Other than that, I'm anxious to hear about what happens next... The twist with the dragonflames was awesome, and I hope this mans that the Dragon will be finally not missing anymore. ;-)

Oh, and I hope Torren gets some as well. Guy has my sympathy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more story

i like the story bits and think they are very well made. love the sex scenes but they kinda get in the way. you are a great writer and i await you next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Truly amazing.

I am a downright fantasy nut. And you are an amazing writer. I've actually stopped reading for the porn and simply for the story. Please don't misunderstand however the porn is just as well written as everything else. I simply love all of your stories and wish to tell you that you are a truly amazing writer. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow.

I want to live here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

love this story.. more soon please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply incredible...

Can't wait for the next installment XD He's fucking awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Time

I've read and re-read this story, its amazing. I only have to ask, are you working on another? Its been a month so far :P

BlackdramanBlackdramanalmost 12 years ago
Simply Awesome...

This is a very well written story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent once again

The only thing that I change would be putting more plot and story in rather then roughly 80% sex, maybe something like a 50/50 at least? I'm not real sure of ratio, but I do know that only getting tiny snippets of the story is maddening. chuckles.

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 12 years agoAuthor
It's me again!

Alright then, you crazy diamonds. I'm just zipping in here because I'm getting a lot of comments of "less sex, more story." This seems to be one of those complaints that I'm actually gonna mark up there as a compliment because it seems to mean that many of y'all are actually interested in the story.

The reason I started posting stories in the first place was practice for writing more mainstream sci-fi/fantasy. I wanted to make sure my talkin' wordz made sense. This chapter is not really about advancing plot so much as it is about introducing characters and world-building. Oh, and sex. Hopefully this will be a long story. Some chapters will be slower than others. I know it's a pain in the ass because of the long waits but I thank you for your patience.

I will say that the next chapter is far more plot-heavy and I'm not sure how long it'll take (but it could be very long, so bear with me). In any case, I hope this addresses some of your fears about what went on here.

Oh, and for those of you desperate to find out what happens? Well, Gregory finds a dragon and it bites his head off.

The End.

;o)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7071 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES