All Comments on 'Anything for an "A"'

by DirtyDeni

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 12 years ago

"Damn, why did I not have professors like that when I was in college?

lucky bugger!"

LuvsToSwingLuvsToSwingalmost 12 years ago

Lucky son of a .......

That never happens to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very arousing and HOT !! Yeah, none of my professors were that sexy. I think you can take this to another level. I am sure the Professor will not only give him the A+ but, will also ask him to help her grade other students papers and make sure she really felt from Kyle what she thought she did !!

Thanks for the story, can't wait until the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story. Loved the use of garders and stockings. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This has got to have been written by a male

You should reconsider writing from a woman's perspective when you have no idea how a woman thinks.

She puts the image in her "spank tank" I've never read anything more stupid!

DirtyDeniDirtyDenialmost 12 years agoAuthor
Women don't have spank tanks?

Dear Anonymous, I can assure you this author is female, and this is from the perspective of a very sexual woman. If you think women don't have spank tanks, you are incredibly naive! Guys only THINK their women don't masturbate - just like they THINK their women only think about them during sex. Ha!

Tristam_WatcherTristam_Watcheralmost 12 years ago
Daring Prof

I really liked this story. I particularly liked the role inversion: most stories are imagined with an older male teacher and a bubbly brainless student.

But ... suppose Denise had gradually been working her way to being really bad ... suppose she initiates ... and hesitates ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs to be longer sex scenes and more of them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous