All Comments on 'Mother's Milk'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT

I loved nursing, feeling my tits fill up and then get sucked while my husband fucked me. We decided to continue the nursing. It's been five years and he still sucks my milk twice a day and pokes me with his lovely, big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That is so hot your husband nursing on you to keep u making milk in your boobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I came at the end.... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story! loved picturing her on all fours with her giant tits hanging down like that, and the other women nursing off of her! Priceless!!!

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 10 years ago

Whew! Another delightfully creepy story. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nice detail with the maple syrup smell. No matter how much fenugreek I took I never smelled like maple syrup. Always wondered about it though.

entemeentemealmost 7 years ago
Clinically milked

I had almost started softly 'moooing' as read this story.

So very erotic and hope Jukebox, with their huge range of other stories, can do another part to this one.

Excellent and thank you.

Enteme xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not sure I care for the mind control aspect of this piece, since it comes off a bit...

...programmed or brainwashed.

I would have much preferred something more in the "altered mind" group. By that, I mean that she volunteered for a study and got sucked in to the whole experience, and enjoyed it so much, she developed an addiction to giving milk, nursing and getting off...even fucking as part of the culture of the thing.

I've often read about nursing mothers having a real high from it, some even having orgasms.

I dated a girl that had given birth from a rape (very Catholic, unawilling to abort, but not keeping the baby). Her milk came in, in spite of the fact that her baby was whisked away at birth. She liked the tight pain of full breasts, but while still in the hospital arranged to draw off her milk for children with unproductive mothers or sitauations where the mother died in childbirth, etc..

She came to enjoy giving milk so much, it became a second avocation.

After we dated for several weeks and had had a lot of long talks, we became more intimate. One night, some four months into the relationship, she was to a point that she would allow moderate kissing, but no serious hanky-panky. It took another year before that started, while she was still working through the baggage from her rape.

However that same night, after some heat entered the kissing, she invited me to nurse her.

In that moment, everything changed.

I loved it! After that night, we met so I could drain her boobies twice a day. Over the next two months, she found she could orgasm from being nursed. I'll admit I put extra effort into her nipples and massaging her breasts. Her milk would often come down before I'd fully emptied her, extending the required effort and time to leave her comfortable while I went to work. About that time, she started getting me off by masturbating my cock while I nursed.

She moved in with me about seven months into our relationship. We were having full sex with our nursing sessions a bit over a year after we met.

During this time, her capacity increased pretty dramatically. She drew milk 4-6 times a day, in addition to my two daily nursings. She sold all other collections into the "Mother's Milk is Best" system.

One interesting thing was that the volume I drew in each nursing session became large enough to nearly fully quell my appetite. So breakfast and dinner for me were more snacks than meals.

I lost weight, returning to the healthy 155 I'd weighed when I left the military.

We were together for nearly five years. We only ever missed a few sessions, and neither of us had a single sick day in all that time.

She'd begun to tire of us and moved on. I was unwilling to marry and didn't want children. She felt both were critical to her long term happiness.

A month after she moved out, I relocated four states away and carried on....sort of.

I have since found other ANR-willing women and have tried those situations, but none became permanent, nor as personally joyful or satisfying as a full-time living-together ANR lifestyle. I now believe they are unrealistic and nearly unsustainable outside of either marriage or committed cohabitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is so hot

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it. please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous