All Comments on 'Dad, Me and His New Girlfriend'

by bi_oral_son

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT! no SUPER HOT!!!

You have got to write the next chapter! This has been one the best threesome story that I have ever read. You got me worked up! very exciting, great reading and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not Super Hot

Super hot must be one of the most bored individuals on Lit. This was bizarre. No lead-in at all. Do you actually know a father who would behave like this as a first introduction to his slut girlfriend? At first I thought that it was written tongue-in-cheek as a comedy, but no, you would have written it tounge in cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

I would have given anything I had to have been able to suck my dad's cock...

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
surprise!

didn't see the bi angle, but it was a pleasant surprise from the usual pattern 3 way fuck fest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOTTT STORY..PLEASE...CONTINUE IT..

YOUR STORY TOTALLY HOTTT..AS SEX CHARGED MOM/WIFE...NOTHING MAKES ME WETTER THAN A DAD/STUD SON SCENERIO.. ESPECIALLY WITH "BI" ACTION AS PART OF IT..TRUST US..WE KNOW..

lauragirlchatlauragirlchatalmost 12 years ago
TOUNGE

Lots of people use these things. What is a tounge, pronounced town ge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it going.

I love these kinky type of stories, I was once involved in a bi or gay incestuous love affair and has a middle aged black black man with an even older uncle. It was very hot and kinky. I did fall in love and then there was a third party a few months later, my mom. jrhari47@yahoo.com want to hear more.

You must add and continue this story, it has so much potential and with the right imagination and number of hot stories and scenes can come out from it. Need or want any ideas, feel free. Joe

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

i aint bi by any means but even i wanted to lick her cunt lips with all that spunk pumped into her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

you've gotta fllow up with another chapter or two. maybe dad/son when she leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I had a very similar affair with my Dad an his latest girlfriend, Joyce. Dad had turned her into a real freak. Dad had taught he to never deny any sexual request. She was not hesitant either. She came hard and often. The first time Dad just watched us suck and fuck. We always had threesome sex after that. Loved Dads big thick brown cock. He loved to butt fuck us both. More stories!

darkstar6971darkstar6971about 8 years ago
hot

This is one hot story love it

AsuedeAsuedealmost 8 years ago
Bisexual Incest with Sucking, fucking and cum swallowing...

The way a Mfm should be with an added twist of incest with father and son. Convenience does breed familiarity. I've done this with a friend and his secretary. We also did anal together and did do DP with her in the same hole and anal and pussy. I liked feeling him cum in my mouth and in my ass. we swallowed ea ch others cum and sucked tongues. Excellent way for a threesome to work and it gets better with a foursome with a Bisexual couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn!!!!!

Got my cock nice and hard. Exceptional story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW AM I TURNED ON!

I've never tried a bi 3 way but have always wanted to. I love oral with both and dream of a similar hookup, even if not incest.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot

That was very hot. My first time sucking cock was during a three way with a couple, but the incest twist made it even hotter.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read

very sexy 5 stars. wish there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So hot

I'm presuming from your story baby

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Got me masturbating myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I want that sex with my dad. really it's soooooo hotttt story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous