All Comments on 'A Parent-Teacher Collaboration'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonalmost 12 years ago
Great!

You have written many great stories. This one is among the super-great! There is the teacher/student angle, the mother/ daughter angle and the mother/daughter/luckiest-son-of-a-bitch-in-the-world angle! You deliver the goods!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Special story

Jerry in Washington state, USA - You are one of the few authors I check on daily to catch a new story. While I'm not into incest stories, I do love happy ending stories, where the main characters are good people and find happiness with each other. I felt that story was realistic enough that it could happen. You made me care for them and happy that they found each other. Thanks for a good read. It's time to reread some of your earlier stories.

ForherloveForherlovealmost 12 years ago
Loved it

You have an unbelievable gift for writing true erotica. Stories of hard core sex appear weak compared to your stories of love and being loved. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT

YOU WILL BE DOING YOUR READERS A DISSERVICE IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE THIS JOURNEY. THEY SHOULD BE HAVING HIS BABIES

clearshooterclearshooteralmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

It's been said by others already, wonderful job of writing and wonderful job of writing erotica; great characters, great descriptions, wonderful word usage, great editing. Excellent usage of events, cultural history, and items from the "boomer" past.

I really enjoyed how you hinted throughout the early pages of Michelle and Kelsey's relationship without spoiling the story. I really did enjoy your characters, but I thought the marriage idea was proposed (no pun) a bit early and very glad the school year was over quickly after Kelsey's deflowering. Although it would have provided fodder for some interesting situations and clandestine meetings

Well done! I, too, check with regularity for new stores and peruse your literotica story list often for my reading entertainment.

I think you could work in a couple of nice stories while Kelsey is in college before anyone has babies and I will continue to look forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

needs a second chapter ASAP

petecopetecoalmost 12 years ago
Just a happening thing

This whole story, the characters, the story line, the way you ended it was just great. I think it needs no more chapters and is complete on it's own. I mean why spoil a good thing. Now a story about Kelsey at school mite be another good thing. This does only get a five because that's all they allow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Thats one of the best stories ive read in a long long time, the ending was PERFECT, keep up the fantastic work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

Why can't I give you SIX, SEVEN oe even EIGHT STARS?

dommi98dommi98almost 12 years ago
amazing!!

great! you are an amazing author! at least for literotica standards. even if you don't like the content of this story, it is a pleasure to enjoy the quality in writing! unbeatable!! But i liked this incestious stoty ver, very much!! Thanks for sharing your fantasie! greats from germany!

oneof9oneof9almost 12 years ago

Great story. I'm going to have to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hotter than Hell!!!!

Ahab, as a big fan I'm never really surprised by how smokin' hot your stories are but you've reached new degrees of hottness with this story. I thought that the other story that you posted at the same time was good, but when I started reading this one I was blown away by how good that it is. Please keep writing your amazing stories and sharing them with your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Awesome story, great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
marvelous, simply marvelous

very well written. romantic yet delightfully filthy at the same time. warmed my heart and made me cum twice.

rock6752rock6752almost 12 years ago
Great story, as usual

Although some stories need to have additional chapter, this could easily stand on it's own. Being the selfish reader that I, and many others are, I would love another chapter. You being the writer that you are, I am sure that another chapter could be completed. Until then, I will read more of your stories, some for the second or third time.

Thank you

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 12 years ago
Five stars, because...

Ten isn't an option!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A prequel please!

A wonderful story. But, I would love to read the story of how Kelsey and Michelle became lovers. Hopefully, you'll write that story someday. BTW, you are one of the best writers on this site, IMHO, and makes me believe that you're a professional writer who "indulges" yourself and us by writing these "unconventional" stories. Thank you again for the great stories. I am currently going over the rest of your stories and thoroughly enjoying them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mindless perversion !

By an incompetent! "1*".

latin_loverlatin_loverover 11 years ago
Sublime

You're collection of stories is wonderful. I have enjoyed your writing style greatly. You have a deep affection for your characters and it shows in your writing. The build up of the sexual tension in this story was delicious and the payoff was delightfully dirty. I look forward to reading my way through the rest of your work.

coloradojcoloradojabout 11 years ago
Wonderful, as always...

Again you write with such passion and emotion. Don't ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved this story

I like longer stories like this that take awhile to warm up. The combination of mother daughter made this story really hot. I think this is one of my favorite of all your stories.

Thanks

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
I always wanted a collaboration like this

so wonderful and gratifying for us as we read this. We appreciate the longer stories like this and hope there is at least one more chapter around the corner.

I'm really enjoying your varying styles of writing. I'm getting my thoughts together to start telling my stories. Thank you for your stories of family love. Anytime you need to work out those Oedipal issues, I'm just an e-mail away ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Both heartwarming and sexy! And everyman's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant - brilliant - brilliant

I love stories like this that are so full of growing love between a couple or as in this case a man and a woman and her daughter......they belong together - hope he gets the daughter pregnant and has several kids with her...loved the way it rolled a long and the fun they had along the way......one of the better stories and far better than reading about cheating fuck slut whores...well done....

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
O.O

A bit sappy, but otherwise an enjoyable story.

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 10 years ago
GOOD READ

I really got into this one knew what was coming but still got me off when he got the daughter. Only thing missing was fucking mom's ass. I too enjoy the longer stories, hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

Really Hot! You've written others that are better, or they appeal to ME more, but this is really really good. One thing, if a woman takes a man to her bed - he needs to ask HER if he should think about protection. Its only right. In this story, the Mother told him it was alright but it was almost too late. Set a good example for your younger readers to learn from. You should have Kelsey save the bedsheets with her virginal blood on them to give her daughter so she can have HER virginal blood intermingled with Mom's and so on so as to invoke a family tradition. Ladies, never let a guy take your cherry in the backseat of a car. Take it from a guy who took a girl's cherry in the backseat of a car! Its a once-in-a-lifetime event. Don't let it occur in a chevy. If he won't wait to do it properly, and if he doesn't ask you about protection, then you need to kick him out. Michelle and Kelsey are so hot and the way their lives are written are perfect. You done Good A.S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Way,way overstuffed!

You, like many anateurs are truly carried away by a stream of adjectives. They are the usual ones, of course, liked " hot sperm " ( which can be no more than body temp if it comes out of a human) even though he is a 48-year old who is ready to explode every 5 minutes or so. The surrender of the virgin, by her dipsy mother was slightly less than charming - and unbelievable. Then there are the proverbial "dancing " tongues, invokved by every sophomore on thisi site. You seem to be obsessed by mother-son incest, your true metier, perhaps. There is nothing "wrong " with that, just stick to it. Stop the flood of sticky prose and get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

Not at all what I wasn't expecting but pleasantly surprised.

Great story, but what religion (that believes in God) would wed three people though... especially a mother and daughter?

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Terrific!

Ignore the hater(s) who try to tear you down!! Your story is terrific and you deserve praise! Loved it and who doesn't love Kansas!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!

I think this was the best story I have ever read on Lit. The love, passion and even kink was perfect. I have to confess, I was waiting for John to taste Kelsey after Mom did. (To much?) Well, the story was perfect without it. Will definitely bookmark this one and come back to it. Thanks again

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Yummy

I loved it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

needs a second chapter and 5 stars

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
This is the Best!

Story I have ever read here. I'm amazed at the talent the author has shown in his writing skills! What an awesome story of a teacher who met a sexy woman along with her sexy daughter! This is every man's dream!

AgedfortasteAgedfortasteover 7 years ago
Erotic

This is one of the sexiest and erotic stories I have read here.

What guy hasn't dreamed of an erotic threesome and then ever better a hot and sexy mother and daughter.

Excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Descriptive!

Very erotic story. Loved the detailed descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific story!

I absolutely agree with previous comments, one of the best stories I have read on lit. Wonderful beginning, believable seduction, satisfactory ending. Bravo! And one I shall return to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful ............. again

So glad I bookmark the story the first time I read it. It is truly fantastic. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked it a lot

I’m torn—I loved the concept and the plot (5*) but disliked how trite the writing was in places (3*). The parts I didn’t like seemed like what one might get if all of Lit’s 3-star stories were mixed in a blender, then poured onto a page. Elsewhere the writing felt original. I think it needs reworking by a dedicated editor. My last word is that I enjoyed your story (I gave it four stars) and I thank you for sharing it.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Real Story

Loved the story. As a former teacher I can relate to some of this tale. You see, one of my former students made contact with me 40+ years after she was in my English class. I am married but I arranged to meet with her at a convention at a beach front resort. We had wild, wonderful sex after reliving our past. We spent several hours in bed and had a magnificent time all over that king bed. She was a wild fuck and also a great cock sucker. I sucked her pussy so long that there was a big puddle on her cum in the bed. We still stay in touch even though we are separated by many miles.

KedschampionsKedschampionsover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Boy this a great well written erotic tale. Every teacher dreams of it. I knew one who tasted the prize and never regretted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why is it...

...that there's a 5 star max?.. I give a 5 to a lot of authors, but you sir & this tale?.. this is an absolute 10!!

I look forward to reading more of your work.

CuriousInNMCuriousInNMover 3 years ago
Exactly what I was fantasizing about!

Well developed story with a particularly erotic situation. Loved it.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. Wonderfully written and paced. It was a lovely ending as well. I really enjoyed the unconventional relationship these three had. But it worked for them. Great Job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This a 10+

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Lovely erotic fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed it a lot! I like the idea of mother & daughter.

Thanks for writing it !

Fireplace10Fireplace109 days ago

One of the best love stories on Lit. 10+ stars. More please.

LeB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous